I can create your Expert advisor for free

Oh well, all just hot air I guess, I’ll go commercial. This things works like a dream when combined with fibs and trendlines. :24:

I guess if I was to post a request for a really useless trading method to be automated you would be all over it, to keep us distracted from methods that actually work.

i hope you doing good,
i would like to know if you are still helping people with a EA?
im looking for MACD CROSSOVER EA with these settings
fast ma -8
slow ma- 17
signal - 9

…INPUTS…
*LOT
*STOP LOSS
*TAKE PROFIT
*TRAILING STOP
*EMAIL ALERT,SMS

what i want this EA to do for me is work on 1hr chart and every 200 points (not pips)

save those points and fwd STOP LOSS ,take one trade a time no matter how many chart im using with a
same EA .work on any currency pair and also i want this EA to work on any chart or time frame.

please let me know if you can help me with this
thanks man

i hope you doing good,
i would like to know if you are still helping people with a EA?
im looking for MACD CROSSOVER EA with these settings
fast ma -8
slow ma- 17
signal - 9

…INPUTS…
*LOT
*STOP LOSS
*TAKE PROFIT
*TRAILING STOP
*EMAIL ALERT,SMS

what i want this EA to do for me is work on 1hr chart and every 200 points (not pips)
save those points and fwd STOP LOSS ,take one trade a time no matter how many chart im using with a
same EA .work on any currency pair and also i want this EA to work on any chart or time frame.

please let me know if you can help me with this
thanks man

Hi,

And can you cracj an EA for me please? Also what would the price be? I am extremely interested in seeing the code for B.O.R.N Night Owl and compare it against the Forex Megadroid,

Thanks!

Hi Venichhe,

Could you make an ea or script that would autotrade my email signals? You would really help me out a lot. If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Hello,

I am looking for an expert advisor or automated trade program that can make a trade at a particular time of time of day. The trade will be the same stop loss and take profit every time and the direction of the trade will depend on the direction of the previous days candle. Is such a thing possible?

I have a system that takes advantage of different market volatilitys a different times of day, I have been testing for a few weeks with nearly perfect results. It only involves making one trade every day so I don’t need automated trading for practical purposes but I really want to back test this strategy maybe over the last few years to see if my results are just luck or if I have really come up with something solid.

Is this something that you could make or something that already exists perhaps?

Thanks

Kev

Is there such a thing. Im looking for a sideways market finder and to trade it. Once then market is hitting a small range of around 20-30 pips range sideways I want the EA to trade this buying the low and selling the high for around 10 -15 pips. looking to trade the 15 min or even 5 min .

I will be looking to turn this EA on and off at cetain times in a day or even leave it on 24/7

can you help

thanks

Hi Sirajali,

This is exactly what B.O.R.N Night Owl does and does it very well - much better than the Megadroid - this is why I was interested to see whether it could be hacked - I would really love to see what is in the code,

Hope it helps!

Hi,
I have one idea to work on this market profitably.
But this is to be tested by making it robo.
Can you help me?

Please go through 1 attached file and description, you will know it.

Trade Line EA
Specifications:

1. Number of Trades per line should be max 2. ( 1 buy trade and 1 sell trade )
  2. As the take take profit of particular trade is taken it should immediately set limit for the same place ( sell limit, sell stop or buy limit, but stop )
  3. Grid should be maintained upto above and below 10 trade lines to the centre value ( current price of the market ).
  4. There should be options of
    a. Lot size,
    b. Grid size,
    c. Take profit
  5. There should be No option of Stop Loss. Take Profit must be 2.5times higher than grid space. T/p >= 2.5 Grid Space.
  6. Lot Size should be maximum L = B x 0.00001 ( i.e. if A/c Balance is B = 1000 then Lot Size L = 1000 x 0.00001 = 0.01 ). As the balance increases more than 1000 than initial value it will increase lot size with above calculation.
  7. Once EA is fixed and allowed to live trading, it shouldn’t allowed to change any parameters. It will take default parameters as Lot size according to account balance, Grid size 5 pip and Take Profit 28pip. To change parameters it is required to remove and reattach the EA to chart.
  8. As the EA attached to the chart and allowed to Live Trading, on current value of script, it will make 1 buy and 1 sell trade and this will be centre value at this stage and it will put limits above and below 10 trade lines.
  9. There should be no connection with any time frame as this EA will work on Market values only.
  10. Slippage should be 2 max.
  11. It should indicate extreme high and extreme low of last 2 60 days from current time.
  • Pratik Patel

Thank you soo much I will look into this

Wow…this guy has to be sorry for starting up this thread !!! He’d be programming EA’s for the next 3 years!

Im looking for good EA advisor may be paid as long as profitable

Hi, I am new here and my knowledge about script is very little. I want a SCRIPT which will be increase my stop loss level if my profit goes up but if i am losing then my stop loss remain there.example- If my order is buy1.3550 and I give my stop loss level at 1.3500 after some time if market prise goes to 1.3600 then I want my script automatically increase SL 1.3500 to 1.3560. After that market fall and I want stop loss will remain 1.3560.

hi there, are you still in the building game ?

Hi there Santa Verniche,

It is not Christmas yet, but I very much would like an EA, or whatever program, to start trading at a certain time every day, and end it at another set time. Depending on whether the price then is higher or lower, i would then want to go long or short over the same distance (100%). It would be nice if I could vary that percentage, and add (or substract) a few pips before it triggers. You don’t have to put that through my chimney. Just post it here!

Sorry, I like you wanted an EA built

A trailing stop will do the same thing

hello dear i am computer engg. student and have left 1 year to complete it…
i have knowledge of c,c++ and java programming and i think mq4 programming is something same as programming in these languages…
can any one help me to become EA developer ? and so i can write mq4 programming.
thanks.

Thanks venichhe, What I want is an EA (Expert Advisor) not an AE (Automated Entry). I find it incredible that there is a lot of talk about using support and resistance lines, for determining profit or a point for a stop-loss, yet there is no tool to do that. What I propose is for a line to be added to MT4 with the ability to be moved up an down searching for a relevant support/resistance line, then dependent on your bank account, calculated pip size, and with any cross-rate as applicable lot size to be taken, with a readout of estimated profit/loss all on a pop-up screen. It is used only as an aid to trading.
Hit a key a screen pops up, a line pops up, move line up and mark X point, move line down and mark X point and with readout information, place trade, knowing expected outcome. I am already using an Excel spreadsheet for calculating rates if the USD is the 1st pair, 2nd Pair and also a cross-rate, but it is manual. To make it more automated that is where I require a plug-in EA.