I can create your Expert advisor for free

I programmed an EA which automatically changes the stops on my manual trades, but it´s still not perfect.

If you tell me how your EA should like, I maybe can code it for you and the guys right here.

I would like someone to code an EA based on the following: Within the maximum or minimum for the last month (variable), direction of movement in last week (variable), direction of movement today (variable), direction of movement in last hour (variable), average movement of high vs low today (determines volitality of pair chosen), optional maximum and minimum movement of last day. What I am trying to do is not set new targets, determine general direction of pair and verify/confirm on the shorter timescale, select a trade and have the nominal profit and loss parameters be determined by the market movement and if need be time dependent.
From what I have seen other EA’s set a profit and loss amount without due consideration to the volitilatity of the market or pair chosen. If it is possible to ascertain the direction and amount of movement then this should be the basis for system trading.
Moving averages can be used to determine market direction and even volitality for the shorter timeframes. To confirm direction it may be necessary for the market to move X number of pips first.
Anyone with other thoughts?

Hi wezl3y,

I had a look at your ea2.jpg and I may have got it wrong but wouldn’t have candle 4 hit your stop loss that was set up on candle 3 ?
it’s not like I could program something like this but I was just curious,

sorry if it sounds like a stupid comment…I’m still learning all I can…

cheers…

Oh yes. thank you so much. this is a mistake. well in this case it would have hit the SL as you set.

I corrected it (picture below). Could you program it? I already did the first part, but I´m having problems with programming the second part.

sorry wezl3y you may have misunderstood me, I’m no programmer and I couldn’t do what you are asking for (sorry)
it’s just that I was looking at your jpg’s and noticed what I had earlier stated about your trade hitting it’s stop…

again sorry for any confusion…

cheers…

haha. it was probably my bad english, which made me missunderstanding you.

anyway. I´m a professional programmer, but not for mql. Though I´m able to program some stuff in this language. I´m just looking for some guys, who also are able to program mql, so I can ask them some things from time to time.

Could you rephrase it, I would try to program it for you, but I´m not sure about, what your system is.

On summary what I am suggesting that you not break new ground for the last week or month (stick within the range of what has happened, else it may be too risky). Next we determine the general overall direction on the longer timeframe to verify or determine if there is a gradual slide or uptrand, then on the shorter timeframe is this same direction still happening. Then given that all markets have a volatility perculiar to the particular pair, what is the nominal daily or hourly swing (assists in how long you want to stay in the trade and not get caught out). Finally how much has the market moved for this current swing? Enter after swing confirmed by X number of pips (% of nominal swing). Exit say 10%? of nominal swing. One method to determine overall movement may be the crossing of averages (input averages to cater for differing market volatily) If the averages are crossing excessively then the market has no idea where to go; so stay out.
Hope that helps

I think that Free stuff is always risky :wink:

I have posted another description of what I believe is required. I am not a programmer, however I do have a lot of ideas as to how this may work and can think through it logically. The trouble is I believe to adequately describe it so that it may be coded may well be beyond the scope and allowable limits for text on this forum. I had hoped to provide my email address but that is not allowed until I have sumbitted 5 or greater posts.
So for a start the M5 parameters are based on the previous weeks performance, whereas the M15 parameters are based on the previous month. To determine the high and low for the start look at 2 hours of data at the start of the week for the M5, and the last 2 hours to determine current position. High - low at start compared with High - Low now. Check also that there have been no major swings in the middle; eg 10/15% above or below max and min already noted. I shall leave it there for now

Hi,

I have got an expert adviser which is running fine taking orders but booking losses only. Can you check it whats wrong in it or what parameter to be changed to work it profitable?

Regards,

ar1002

I have an ea that works well but I would like it to email me when it starts, can you do that?

Hi Spot4x,

I don’t understand what you mean.

I have an ea now that puts an arrow on my screen. I would like.it to email me when it does

Sorry no idea.

Has anyone ever used the Triple Shot System? It looks like it could be profitable. Does anyone have an EA of it?

Hi Venichhe I just have seen your post recently, although it has more than a year, I would like to know if you still can create an EA for me, I have an interesting template but I need an EA to alert me when I am off (or during sleeping hours), it is about a different version of the ADX, if you want I can show you my template, then you decide.

Is there an email adress where I can reach you, do I have to do it through babypips site?
Many thanks!

MAN, you are going to spend your whole day “coding”. How can you satisfy everyone? All the best!!!

Wow, thats great Venichhe!

I have an awesome system that can be used on most time frames but I will keep it simple on the 15 min chart.

First we identify the trend on the hourly chart with a standard macd with no signal line, eg when histogram bellow macd line the trend is down and when above the macd line the trend is up. I wait for the 1st hourly bar to close and to confirm the macd cross and then I notch down to the 15min chart. on the 15 min chart I put heiken ashi candles on and a stochastic (8,3,5) on close. If hour chart shows a trend that is down with the macd then we wait for the stochastic to close in the overbought (above 80 level) and enter a trade on the first bearish heiken ashi candle and vice versa for an uptrend.

stop loss is 10 pips above the recent high or low and take profit is double the length from recent high and low until the recent high or low.

This is rather complicated and but if you could program this it would be fantastic!

Let me know my friend!

Hi,
Is anyone able to create an EA using the Top Trend indicator? It works very well on the major pairs.
Basically, all I need is an EA to place a trade once price moves 5 - 10 pips past the top Trend indicator. I will determine the trade direction based on visual trend of higher time frames. I don’t wait for the bar to close as I often miss a lot of pips if it is a long candle. Stop loss is 5 pips beyond the opposite Top Trend indicator and trails behind it. I use the MACD of higher time frames to determine the trend along with some trend line and fib analysis, before deciding if I want to buy or sell. Unfortunately, I live in Australia and miss the big moves because I wok full time, need to sleep and my wife hates me forexing. Can anybody help at all?
I have done some visual back tests and it is very profitable. Thanks in advance.
Phil