I have developed a new DDE trading system, and it is FREE!

hi mohammed

why it cannot work on openoffice??

All the pairs don’t load the take profit, pt1, pt2 and Stop loss and signal numbers. Why won’t they show?

why i saw AUDUSD WITH VALUE IN ERROR OF 0.728605 ?

AUDUSD NOW QUOTE AT 0.71140 …

Hello I also mistakes I followed the procedure with mt4 then excel 2013 but at no time he asks me update . I checked on the mt4 platform DDE then open the file with Excel 2013 and nothing happens .

This system shows the signals when the correct time come… some days you will have many signals… and some days you will not get any.

To get a BUY/SELL signals, the system must met the minimum formulas requirements.

Hello…
There is no error in the system values, but could you please take a screenshot and upload it here?

To make sure that I have understand your post.

In order to use the system, you need to do the following:
1- Enable the DDE in MT4.
2- Be sure that the price are moving in MT4.
3- Then you need to open the Excel system.
4- then you need to click the “Updated” button.
Did you do all of the above steps correctly. If “Yes”, please reply

This is the last up-to-date system.

Please, download it from the below link:

DDE Trading Sysetm Update 09 16 2015

Please, Make sure that you have read Chapters: 2,3, and 5.

hi eveything works for me but system doesn’t mention where to enter. There’s the tp/sl and point 1 and 2 but no entry point. in the book i couldn’t find where to enter the trade.

When signal shows. you need to do the entry directly by yourself :slight_smile:

In order words, when the signal shows “BUY”, you need to buy directly by yourself, then you can enter the other values (tp, p1(pending),p2(pending),sl(for all the positions(for the active one and for the pendings as well)).

Hello yes I have followed all except when I open the excel file is not asking me to update. here is a screen printing at the time of writing the rider / $ us on my platform and 1.13083 1.13158 and the excel file

Hello this is my skype for easy using coralie.devy

DEAR MOHAMMED
can i attach my live account with dde because when i apply demo its working fine but when i attach live account it became very slow .

Hi Mohammed, Path to Access Control Db is hard coded and protected, that may be the reason signals are not getting generated. Please advise, how to correct the path of control db. Thanks, AS

Hello.

You need to enable the macros. Please, follow the steps in the following video:

Also, you need to check the option which called “Trust access to the VBA object model”

Then try to redo all the previous steps to use the system.

Note: do not worry about the price value. It shows like that for a specific hidden reason :slight_smile:

This depend on the company (the broker) who provide the service. In fact, some companies have fast servers.

No, do not worry about that at all. if the price are moving in the system, that means that the system is working correctly…

First, if you want to trade directly when the formulas requirements met their minimums, please un-check the following option “Best Trading Times”.

That is because the system by default is connected to the best trading times according to the EST time zone as showing below:

Note: you need to setup your computer time (local time) to be in GMT!! Very important!!

The system has many conditions, they are very important. see the below picture:

By the way I have updated the system, please download the final upgraded one from the link below:

DDE Trading Sysetm Update 09 17 2015

best,

here is my screen after following your procedure nothing changes

No problem… give me some time to come with the best solution…

I have DDE enabled and in loading data sheet i can see all the bid ask prices and so on…
But i cant see data in other cells:

hi forex49, click this icon. then system will prompt the update screen.