I have developed a new DDE trading system, and it is FREE!

hi guys i have exel 2013 viewer

i see the quote of currency but they are not updated

anyone have exel 2013 to give me??

thanks thanks thanks

Hi Mohammed, Even though I’m in US Eastern Time Zone, I switched my computer clock to GMT and unchecked Best Trading Time box but still no signals.

Hello Mohammed, When I’m clicking on any SORT buttons on Main Page, I’m getting VBA compilation error because of compatability issue, could this be the reason for non-generation of signals? Thanks !!!

Hello I followed your procedure here now I

Hi Mohammed Alghenaim, Today got two signals on EURGBP and GBPJPY, first closed in profit, 2nd is few pips negative at present. But those signals were visible for few minutes and then dis-appeared. Any idea and fix for dis-appearance? Highly appreciate your efforts and qudos for such a wonderful algorithm. Thanks again !!!

Hello nothing works need you Mohammed . DDE server I have mt4 activated all followed your procedure and it not work here is a screen printing .

forex49. i have the same problem. dont know yet how to solve this.

[/ATTACH]

i up load updated dde file and open in excel 2013 this is the picture
how to enable local time and pls mohammed guide what we do with loading data page

To answer your question, the system will no trade until the best trading time comes according to you check-box which is called “Best trading times”, but if you want to trade at any time the requirements met without using the the best trading time (not recommended) please uncheck this option “Best trading times”.

I have fixed this issue. I have added all the necessary time zones. You need to setup your local host first. for example, if you are in EST zone you need only to set your local (computer) time zone to be in EST, then from the trading time menu, you need to select the same time zone EST. The same for all other friends here. if you in GMT zone you need to setup your local clock to be in GMT then select GMT from the trading time menu (system). and so on for other areas. If you live in Moscow, you need to setup you local time to be in Moscow, then select Moscow from the menu is called “trading time” in the system.

The “loading data page” is only to show you how the system work… you do not need to deal with it. it is optional sheet to view.

No… the sort is working correctly… there isn’t any relationship between the sorts buttons and the signals issue… relax …

I can not read the message in the picture, could you please type it here in the form. I mean type the message box.

I have fixed this issue, you can save the appeared signals by clicking the button which is called “HTML Signals Output”. You can find it in the top left of the “MAIN PAGE” sheet near the “SYSTEM PLATFORM” title. :slight_smile:

here is the last up-to-date system (Version:MF800001). please download it from link below:
DDE Trading Sysetm MF800001

hello message and can not exit design fashion Because control ’ ShockwaveFlash1 ’ can not be created

you need to update both your adobe flash and your Microsoft office by updating your windows.

Hi Mohammed,

I just wanted to ask if your system can be customized for trading commodities too (gold, silver and crude oil).

Hello and a day I can not understand you screen sharing for fixed my problem ?

I am working on it. As you know, I need to study the relationship between GOLD, SILVER, US Dollar, OIL, …etc that I need to do some history and math studies, then I need to send the results of these studies to my professors in order to correct any logic mistake. This cycle will continue until the full picture become clear.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

hello and do you think it possible to create an expert advisor with your excel file ?

Tqvm for the updates. Hope that you’ll update the user manual too.

No it is very hard to convert it to be as expert advisor due to the complexity of the system, but I hvae an excellent news… The system will be connected directly to MT4.[B] In order words, you will have the option to let the system (excel sheet) to trade automatically instead of doing that manually :)[/B]

The plan is to let the system do all the dirty work for you… you need only to open Mt4, then the excel file, then click the option for auto-trade, then let the PC (computer open)… no more no less :slight_smile:

Salam Mohammed2015. I have problems with the excel. Its says “excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other application”.

Super Hi its been the same. But the excel file toujour not work for me and it’s not just her or I would need your help on my pc .