I have developed a new DDE trading system, and it is FREE!

I believe you have many problems in you computer as a device and as an operating system.

Thank you Mohammed for the ecn change. About the Signals software - I tried installing it as well and I’m getting the same problems - the software is looking for a path that does not exist on my computer (“program files\Mohammed Fahad Alghenaim\Sets…”).

I click “ignore” during the installation. A shortcut is placed in my Start Menu - when I launch it, the same installation questions pop up.

I will check this issue… thank you for conforming this point.

non hello to my pc no problem I have a normal Windows 7 64 bit

DDE?

what is this?

Hello Mohammed, i have downloaded your version of the system (Version:MF800001) but i seem to have problems. I can update the excel file ok and i can see the prices moving within the excel file. However i never seem to get any signals from the file and after maybe 30 minutes or so the excel file will crash and have to restart. This happens with previous versions of the file also.

Can you help me please? I am using windows 10 bit. Excell 2013 64bit

SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM pdf.pdf (714 KB)SKY EYE TRADING SYSTEM pdf.pdf (714 KB)

i not have signals…and i do not see quotes of currency

i have mt4 opened

How to convert utc to gmt time in window 7

Hi Mohammed,

Clearly you are a genius and thanks very much for sharing your knowledge.

I would love to be able to use your system but currently I use Macs with Office for Mac 2016. Excel will not run the Macros contained in the spreadsheet and I get the message “This workbook contains content that isn’t supported in this version of Excel.” with the options to Cancel or Open as Read Only. Cancel closes the spreadsheet and Read Only disables the data connection. Are you able to fix this issue?

Thanks again for your effort.

Cheers
Tony

hi mohammed

i am in error

i downloaded the file not right

now i have the right file of sky system

but i do not see the quotes of eurgbp, usdchf and audusd.

I have read the previous posts… I will comeback as soon as possible with all the necessary replays… Best

Thanks for great job.
But,
Excel crashes after approximately 10 minutes…

[QUOTE=“Cicciopasticcio1;725690”]hi mohammed i am in error i downloaded the file not right now i have the right file of sky system but i do not see the quotes of eurgbp, usdchf and audusd.[/QUOTE]

Hello I had this error and I believe you have to manually add the currency pairs in MT4 first, before the excell file will notice them and update the tables.

I did manage to get my system working and I will help anyone If they are stuck.

Thank you Mohammed for providing this. It really works!!

[QUOTE=“HamSh;726067”]Thanks for great job. But, Excel crashes after approximately 10 minutes…[/QUOTE]

I also had this error. What I did to fix this is by allowing macros to run in the trust centre for the folder and subfolders containing the sky system. Also. Allow database trust centre to allow the folders and subfolders as well.

Make sure you have appropriate (Windows) permissions to read/write or control these folders

I hope this helps!

Dear friends:

I was working on converting this system to be as an EA… I have finished 70% of thw work. However, I will send you some of the work… Please, download the EA below:

Please, use it only on GBPJPY. You can test the EA in the strategy tester from 1993 until 2015 by using the daily chart. Your balance should be at least 1000 USD/EUR/etc.

Thanks a lot but it doesn’t work.
still excel crashes after a few minutes…

[QUOTE=“HamSh;726703”] Thanks a lot but it doesn’t work. still excel crashes after a few minutes…[/QUOTE]

Make sure your using version MF8000002. If I use any other version I get a crash

you are right. it worked… thanks

hi Mohammed,
please explain trading time.
in “System Platform” image “Forex Market” you select trading time when two market overlaps 8-11 AM(UK - US market open) 7-12 PM (AU - JP market open)

I live in Europe so my trading time should be “EST” that give a correct real time in trading table and my trading time is 8-11 AM 6-12 PM

with this setup I’m missing “… and after five hours of the (London/European markets),” also UK - US market overlap

in last 24 hours I have 1 signal at 10 PM on EURCAD Sell - it was correct reach the target but it was not closed because of the spread that was huge in 3 PM. usual spread for this symbol is 4 pips but during first hours of Asian session it is 8 pips sometimes even more.

when signal occur there is a sound that last as signal is present but when signal is gone user doesn’t know which symbol execute signal because trading table is empty. signal log would be very useful.

edit:
your work impress me this is my first post from 2011

pro7

[QUOTE=“prozor7;727081”] hi Mohammed, please explain trading time. in “System Platform” image “Forex Market” you select trading time when two market overlaps 8-11 AM(UK - US market open) 7-12 PM (AU - JP market open) I live in Europe so my trading time should be “EST” that give a correct real time in trading table and my trading time is 8-11 AM 6-12 PM with this setup I’m missing “… and after five hours of the (London/European markets),” also UK - US market overlap in last 24 hours I have 1 signal at 10 PM on EURCAD Sell - it was correct reach the target but it was not closed because of the spread that was huge in 3 PM. usual spread for this symbol is 4 pips but during first hours of Asian session it is 8 pips sometimes even more. when signal occur there is a sound that last as signal is present but when signal is gone user doesn’t know which symbol execute signal because trading table is empty. signal log would be very useful. edit: your work impress me this is my first post from 2011 pro7[/QUOTE]

I also am a little confused as to what I should select in respect to ‘Trading time’ I live in the UK so I selected London. I have my PC clock set to London time. Is this correct?

Should i select trading time as EST ? Even though I am in UK