I have found the Fx Holy Grail..NO HYPE

I agree 100% FX1:D

Just a matter of how we draw it with respect to the price action.
Right Price and Right Time regardless of time frames.

this thread is just a waste of my time. too many arguments. what is the point?

yes, we all agree that fibs and trendlines work, but what’s the all the hating?

gosh…

Can someone explain Mirrowsea’s system to me? I don’t get it, how the trendlines&FB method works?

Remember, robk,

some people might very well be trading on an ECN broker, in which case, they pay little or no spread, and instead opt for paying commission.

[QUOTE=mukamu;209704]Can someone explain Mirrowsea’s system to me? I don’t get it, how the trendlines&FB method works?[/QUOTE]

1. Draw a trend line that connects two support points.

2. If the price bar breaks the trend line and closes below it, allow the next bar to retrace up to the trend line.

3. If the next bar or series of bars touches the broken trend line, place a sell order.

4. Stop loss should be 15 pips above the bar that broke the trend line.

Vis-a- vis for resistance points.

Both examples are shown below with the current price data.

Thank goodness, THE LION IS BACK! Pls, let not detractors spoil your good intentions… No matter how good or bad one is, one can’t be loved by everyone.

Pls, for the sake of your dedicated followers, continue your good work.

Thanks.

Are… you… serious?!

After everything you just went on about. :confused:

hi Nnamdi,
My name is damilola, and i live in lagos.Im doing my NYSC now and i dont want the year to be wasted so i joined this site to increase my knowledge in forex.Contacting you because i think you can help me on this.I have never traded and to mention that i have also been swindled by someone who says he was going to teach…long and short is that he took off with the money.i laugh at myself.
Anyways would love to meet you and know if u can help in anyway…u can reply this if u see it,

Thank you

Hi Dammy,
I’m Akin. Just wanna drop a few lines…

First and foremost, I’d like you to know that to succeed in forex, you must be ready to read a lot… Having said that, if you haven’t, do yourself a favour by “attending” the SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY right here on babypips.com
This will give you the foundation you need. Afterwards, you can come back to the forums. You see, a lot of people burn their hands (and accounts, of course) in this forex realm. School of Pipsology will help you not to (or… not to burn it completely -to be realistic, because some of it will at least get charred… LOL).

So, enrol as soon as you can… Remember, if you aren’t ready to read a lot of forex stuff before going in, then be prepared to go the way of the at least 90% of forex failures!

Hello Akin,
i have enrolled in the school,but i sometimes i feel that all reading without any real practice just seems like am doing something wrong.Ok so ill take your advice and keep reading.
Thanks alot for ur help Akin…Surly you will hear from me soon

Damilola,

You can practice all you want by obtaining a DEMO account from a broker. You need to get familiar with the platform while reading. Hands on action.

Well, I agree…

But don’t lose focus. Keep reading. (No worry, we go everly relate).

Akin

Bringing up a bit of an old thread here but its relevant to my interests. I am also using bar charts at the moment as i find them easier to draw trend lines on, much less noise.

oh finally the author of the thread has disclosed his sytem am glad am using the same from mauteki looking foward to share charts
forexnewbie are u using same system?
i just found this system yesterday am demoing it heres the first chart eur/jpy 4h

I want to know more about your system, Please provide me more details that how you use this system. I trading over long time but losing money every time. Kindly tell me about your system in detail, i will be really thankfull to you. Thanks

Best Regards,

M.Shahzad Ahsna

man…so much hate in this forum.
he was just trying to show a system…
if you are still here Mirrowsea, i just wanted to thank you. You are surely a good person

Wow, that’s a really old topic :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I will try to test the system on a small sample of trades (like 100) and then post the result here

First trade done !

(Red is the SL, and in green are the different TP, like 1R, 2R, 3R and 4R, like that I will see wich work the best)

I just use 0.5x the ATR to enter and not 15 pips because I will try it on different currencies

when do you exit?