I have found the Holy Grail!

Shakey

why dont you just post your information and stop looking to me as an excuse for NOT doing it ?

i will certainly allow you to state what you wish to state and apologize for any misunderstandings that a number of us have concerning the way you “started” this thread. You can easily understand that even if one rails AGAINST the snake oil salesmen, it doesnt mean the person doing the railing is NOT a snake oil salesman themselves !

So, if this is an honest approach to HELPING the newb, i hold and reserve judgements concerning your agenda — if here to truly help, [B]then please go ahead and help ![/B]

simply regard my previous posts as a crusty old curmudgion who is trying to help you improve your resume writing ---- just thinking a softer and gentler approach would have been more appropriate and raised fewer questions !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Why leave shakefx?:confused::eek: You always leave great posts. Your valuable experiences that you share with us generously have always helped us improve our selves. You started with a lot of traders, and most of them had failed but you. You did not give up at once. You’re a tough one who managed to overcome the many hardships and obstacles on your path. You never stopped honing your trading skills and learning new things. You still commit mistakes and losses in your trade so you still work hard on discovering new techniques.

Unfortunately I have been there and fell for the Snake Oil when I started trading, I understand why newbies fall into this trap. I hope they read this and learn that price action and dedication is all you need.

I agree,

Dedication is the main key to success. We should not rely on our instincts or signals from others. We must not stop learning and developing our trading skills and techniques. We must always analyze every move we make. Work hard to be always updated. Don’t forget to be patient, too. Patience is a virtue that teaches us how to wait for valuable things to come.:o

To be honest, I have shown and helped numerous others on the other forum. I think the 70000 views, 100’s of replies etc etc speak for themselves. I am a successful trader and decided to help others trade showing the price action method I use. There is nothing secret about the method, in fact it has been used for a century and has been discussed openly in great detail.

I was going to discuss this and help newb’s on this forum (I first read babypips a few years ago and actually discussed live trading on here posting charts etc with other traders for a while) but cannot due to the personal attacks, being told I am full of “crap”, speak “drivel” etc etc. This has left a fragmented thread and has detracted from me being able to post how I trade.

To this end I shall leave Babypips where I have been a member for a year and will continue to give my advice freely to those who wish to learn on the other forum, where many other professional traders have encouraged and freely helped others understand this method.

I take the criticism from “mp” that perhaps I should have paid more attention to the English teacher all those years ago in school, but quite frankly I think my trading record is what is relevant, and it speaks for itself.

I was a newbie, others helped me to learn, I have been helping others, but have no further wish to on this particular forum for obvious reasons.

All the best,

ShakesFX

This Shakesfx sound a little fishy to me. He left the forume because he could not ban members from posting and went to forexfactory to do the same thing. Over there, some members made fun on him on this thread
"Take my word for it - A Trading Journal" in the Trading Journal section and shakesfx has tried to have forexfacotry delete the thread. This is very funny stuff in the thread.

Hi,

Yep, I�m so fishy that my �Shakesfx…Scalping the pip out if it� thread in the Forex Factory journals section has over 235,000 views and hundreds (2500) of replies since I started it 6 weeks ago. This is because nobody is using this method and none of them are successful at it.

So fishy that my 8000 pips obtained between two lots in one month, each of the 400 trades recorded and time stamped in each post and viewed live by over 50 traders at the same time instantaneously is a complete conspiracy, something to do with UFO�s I hear.

So fishy indeed, that you will be able to log into a viewer to watch my trades on a platform for free from Wednesday 25th onwards. So fishy that anyone can PM/email me here or on Forex Factory for �free� log in details. I have so much to hide that by doing it �live� we can call it a conspiracy and complete scam LOL.

So fishy, that emails everyone recieved from me for login details state �This is Free and is only so you can see how I trade, hopefully showing you how to use this method�

So fishy that many have learnt this method (learnt to �fish� for themselves), started their own threads on forex factory such as� EUR/USD Inspired by Shakesfx�and �GBP/USD Inspired by Shakesfx� etc etc and obtain profitable results also. Yep, massive scam LOL

So fishy that a thread �Flaming� this method was sent to the recycle bin on forex factory and the thread starter banned…Hello, have we met before? LOL

In fact, this method is so fishy that a new member registers today on babypips and posts their first post today in my thread here, which of course slates this method…? Isn�t that a little fishy? LOL

Its simple really, same as on Forex Factory, anyone can email or PM me with �Live Charts� in the header and I�ll send you log in details for the �live� trading demo which starts on Wednesday 25th and each day onwards. You can check for yourselves whilst I trade if this is fishy or not. #

Did I mention it�s free?

Oh, I nearly forgot, there�s a �catch�…there�s always a catch isn�t there?

Yes, of course, the catch…you learn to fish for yourselves.

Regards

ShakesFX

“you catch more fish with a detailed summary than you do with words”

famous expression from some famous person !

mp

well that will never happen has been asked for over a month!
He is a fish, a clown fish

Congratulations Shakesfx!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You have my full support!!

You are in inspiration to new aspiring traders.

Forget the naysayers who are probably just jealous baecause they cannot match your ability - and they never will.

Thank you for listening to my private message to you.

Remember, when you are accomplishing something great, the amount of people that want to destroy you increases proportionately both in number and ferocity.

Soldier on!! :slight_smile:

It appears that Shakefx has a natural talent for picking trades.
This happens in every walk of life.
For example, a top class striker just happens to be in the right place at the right time and scores a bucketful of goals. (soccer) He does it instinctively.

The trouble starts (and I DO know a little about this subject) when he starts or is asked to analyse what he is doing.
He will endeavour to do so but he will have difficulties. How do you analyse something that comes natural. They just know. There is nothing more to it than that.

However because this is not ‘normal’ for most people it attracts doubts and suspicions even amongst the experts.

A case in point, Da Vince and Michelangelo were two of the worlds greatest painters, meticulously sketching the subject on canvas before applying the paint brush.
Some years later an upstart called Caravaggio decided he had no time or patience
for all this painstaking preparation and applied paint directly to canvas.
Horror, shock burn him at the stake etc etc
He was just doing what he instinctively knew and he is nowadays considered by many to have been the greatest painter of all.

The moral of the story is not to suggest that Shakefx is the Caravaggio of trading but to privately make up your own mind about his methods and stick to posting constructive criticisms and suggestions which will help others (which, I think, is what FF is all about.)

Hope this helps.

Carraroe,

as so often stated, the PROOF of the pudding is in the tasting — we are TOLD how good everything is but the mere mention of showing a detailed statement, which requires NO conversation or artistic disdain or lack of ability to communicate, is a pretty SIMPLE process, is it not ?

When someone asks me to “follow them”, i automatically want to SEE what im following.

NOT in competition, but i leave EU tidbits usually every day over on my thread — NO backtesting because theres no system to backtest, but simple forward testing which has newbs who were losers just a while ago now showing 100 plus pip moves WHILE THEY SLEEP !

my information has been shown daily and all i have asked is to see a detailed statement, which will show winners and LOSERS (or those being held as “floaters” ----- I have no thought of DEMEANING what is said, but simply require proof that its REALLY happening.

to a lot of peeps thinking, WHY will this proof NOT be presented if one is teaching others to follow and learn ?

its a SIMPLE situation ----- we just wish to see the proof of the pudding !

thnx peeps

enjoy and trade well

mp

Kudos to forexfactory

BANNED

[B]AW GOSH — AND I WANTED TO SEE IF IT WORKED ![/B]

OH WELL ---- guess being a “naysayer” was appropriate here !

mp

i wouldn�t be in too much of a hurry to throw stones at glass houses.

you & he now have more in common than 99% of the folks on here, given the fact Trade2win (T2W) had the good sense to ban you last May.

Hi,

I suppose I’m doing the wrong thing by getting ‘involved’ here (because I’m ALMOST sure it’s going to ‘catch me in the tail’) but I’d like to make a few points if I may (and JimmyMac: please know that I have NO reason at all to have a ‘beef’ with you so please don’t take this the wrong way i.e. this post is not directed at YOU personally).

There is something that I still do not ‘get’ so maybe someone can enlighten me here:

If someone, anyone, is starting threads and posting their ‘modus operandi’ and is not trying to charge anything for the information then why is it that people feel the need to ‘bash’ them if they don’t agree with their methods? This seems to be happening more and more often on this site (DAILY) (which I personally think is a shame and yes: I’m guilty of doing it myself once a little while ago but I don’t feel good about it at all although in ALL fairness the person concerned ‘started’ WITH ME so I could not help myself although in retrospect I should have resisted the temptation to respond especially in the manner that I did. The only thing it accomplished was to tarnish my OWN reputation).

I have to say this as well: I really don’t think that it’s fair to post the link to the other forum where details of mp6140’s past mistake(s) are detailed. It’s no secret that I myself lost over $80 000 last year (about $15 000 was my own money and the rest belonged to others or ‘clients’) for reasons I’ve detailed on ‘my’ thread and for reasons which I MYSELF STILL cannot make sense of myself. That said: once I’ve ‘made good’ on my promises to these people (no matter HOW long it takes) I’d really hate for MY past mistake to be continually referenced. I’ve read ‘that’ thread (sorry mp6140: I didn’t tell you this but I read it AGES ago) and some of the posts on ‘that’ thread really are W-A-Y ‘over the top’ especially where his ex-wife is posting about issues that really have nothing at all to do with ANYONE and I personally believed that it was a VERY ‘cheap shot’). AS FAR AS I KNOW: the likes of mp6140 and ShakesFX are not asking for money from anyone and are simply giving details of how they trade. OK: I’m the FIRST person to admit that mp6140’s ‘style’ of posting is NOT everybody’s ‘cup of tea’ but if this is the case then why not just ‘move on’ past his posts. Regarding ShakesFX: the fact that Tymen1 feels that he is ‘above board’ is good enough for me and says a lot (and YES ‘you two’: I know there is no ‘love lost’ between the two of you but that’s got nothing to do with me i.e. I support you BOTH and PUH-LEASE don’t use this as a forum to ‘start’ with each other AGAIN). LOL!!!

I just don’t think that all of this ‘animosity’ is necessary. If people decide they want to trade the way mp6140 does or the way ShakesFX does and then they lose money then that’s unfortuante and one would hope that if this is the case they’d very quickly realise that these methods are not working FOR THEM and look for something else. Unless either mp6140 or ShakesFX were BROKERS then I fail to see what they could possibly gain by WRONGLY advising people. That said: I’ve not seen a single post by someone that is complaining that they’re losing money trading with LRC’s (mp6140’s ‘claim to fame’) (hell: from what I gather more people have lost money trading ‘my’ ‘Wilder trading systems’ although LET ME ADD that I still don’t believe it’s the trading systems themselves).

Well: that’s it. I shall prepare myself for the ‘arrows’!!!

Regards,

Dale. (forexbrokersonline.net).

you�re a tad smarter than to open yourself up to broadsides in the first place.

he can�t stand the fact that he�s unable to impose himself on the thread we inhabit & poison it with his bullsh*t.

you might be happy to associate with his kind�…fortunately, we got slightly higher standards.

Hello,

Well: I suppose all I’m trying to say is for EVERYONE to just ‘take it easy’ is all and I mean EVERYONE (so TAKE IT EASY mp6140 because I can JUST IMAGINE what’s coming)!!! LOL!!! It’s not just this thread though. I believe I’ve posted at least two other ‘calm down’ posts on two other totally unrelated threads. It’s just that of late we seem to have threads being started and not too long after they’ve been started we land up with five ‘system’ posts and fifty ‘bashing’ posts!!! LOL!!! As entertaining as this may be from time to time it serves no (other) purpose.

Anyway: HAVE a WONDERFUL day!!!

Regards,

Dale.

For me this is the key issue. People misrepresent themselves intentionally or otherwise for all sorts of reasons and the downside of the net in general and open boards like this is you have no way of establishing the quality of anything posted. Nevertheless these are open fora and [I]caveat emptor [/I]is the only guide any of us have. However, when someone sets out with the apparent intention to destroy a piece of work with superficial, trite and inaccurate comments and observations what should be done? As so often in life there is no right answer and people will vary from the extreme of its a free world to the opposite of hang him high. Personally I am proud to have played a small part in 2 threads that I think are important for new traders to at least consider even if they eventually reject them in favour of something else. There have been previous attempts to pollute the threads including one suggestion that I am actually Tess (or she is me). I dont want to see the body of work damaged and am pleased that steps have been taken to protect it. Equally I am quite happy for others to follow and pay homage to their own gurus - each to his own. However I stick to what I said previously, rudeness, arrogance, intolerance etc if unchecked will be the death of the board let alone a thread - Mods beware. The standards are being allowed to slip and if it continues I will certainly vote with my feet (or should that be fingers)

Well said! The voice of reason speaks!!!

I’ve read the before mentioned thread and it doesn’t bother me. I suppose I would be called a member of Mikeys Milita which is fine. I’m glad this site exists with a wide range of teaching styles and methods. I latched on to MPs cause it made sense to me and I personally enjoyed the flamboyant posts. Now have I learned from the PA people yes and I appreciate the differing viewpoint in how to trade. I think that both camps are successful in their own way, that each has something to offer the herd of new traders, and in fact each side might be able to learn something from the other if there wasn’t such tension.

If in the long run I prove to catch fire and flame out of FX I will blame myself not one or 2 or 3 individuals.

What I really don’t understand is the vitrol and animosity many over hear feel toward MP. For whatever reason there is a disdain of him and his methods which I don’t understand. He is just a different personality with a different method of trading, well I say super. He himself has said over and over that he is not the final authority on the subject of trading and that whatever works for you guys is great. He chooses to walk a different path…power to him.

Note: I will prob have to edit this after getting some sleep as it might not make sense…i have been up all night trading <choke> principals MP has taught on his thread.

Hey Tony,

Of course: you are right. Who knows: maybe we’re ALL right and have made some good points that should be noted BY ALL (MYSELF included) from now on!!!

(I’ll tell you this though: we’re on an ‘intellectual roll’ here today what with ‘modus operandi’ and ‘caveat emptor’. LOL!!!).

Anyway: I reckon I’ll just ‘mosey on over’ to ‘my little thread’ and mind my own business!!! I think I can be far more productive and of more use over there!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale. (forexbrokersonline.net).

Many many years ago jimmymac and it appears the skeptics were correct

Ive long ago faced that situation and have many who read my thread who already know !

“something”, IF YOU BOTHER TO READ WHAT I POSTED, “happened” as the owner and I both had the same passwords — we both had trading rights, and “someone” made a horrid trade and FXXD could not detect who made it, so if it wasnt me, wasnt the ferret, certainly wasnt anyone working for me, that only leaves the owner of the account !

while ive known TRO thrroughout a lot of stock sites, we only re-established contact in the forex world, so i am DEFINITELY NOT TRO, although no one has ever seen us in the same room together !

i will say this, with my record here of helping, giving out precise overnite picks and some very solid advice, you sure take a cheap shot dont you — guess you wouldnt give anyone who had a bit of trouble and then pulled themselves back up a break, would you !

CHEAP jimmymac, really cheap ---- jealousy knows no bounds, does it ?

WHAT was the thing that stuck under your craw, that im too much fun, that i make too much money, or that im invariably correct about something, even if you dont like it ?

But, go ahead and have your fun !

enjoy and trade well

mp