I haven't been trading because of this anxiety

I’m still working on this and tbh, I feel like I still have a long way to go! :sweat_smile: Haha. :smiley: Would you say you’ve already created your own fool-proof forex trading strategy? :thinking:

Thanks for the support Rosellaa! :blush: That’s what I did and I’m happy to announce that I’m now doing so much better, both in terms of my mental state and my forex trades! :blush:

it really is very critical. :sweat_smile: And so, at times when I can’t help but give in to my emotions, I just step away from my charts and avoid opening any trades. :sweat_smile:

Definitely! :blush: Thanks for understanding Narquois! :smiley: Have you ever been through a similar situation?

I think it is better to take a break when you are occupied with other things in life as one may not be able to focus on trading at such times as there is already too much on your plate. And I relate to you so much as I also feel anxious when I get busy with other things and don’t get enough time to trade. I feel like I might be missing out on something when I am unable to trade. But recently I realised that you should not force yourself to trade when you don’t feel like it and should always take a break and take your mind away from forex and trading once in a while. Recess is really important to keep ourselves healthy and fresh.

Yeah certainly better to step away for a while until that knot in your stomach passes. Yesterday I just got out the wrong side of bed. No reason for it but I was in such a foul mood and fortunately recognised that it would be a bad idea to trade in that way for London session so I went for a walk and did other stuff and by the time NY came around I was more level headed and thinking clearly.

Stress and anxiety is very common among traders. An excitement about leverage always works in the minds of traders because it affects traders’ trading highly. As leverage enables a trader to take more risk beyond his or her capability, it becomes a favorite choice in traders. A trader’s profitability ratio depends highly on leverage.

Stress is increased when risk-management strategy is not followed properly. Our traders are even failure to carry average profit just because they don’t follow the risk management strategy. Risk management policy is a policy maintained to lower trading risk. It is a policy that flourishes a trader’s trading but we see the absence of using this policy among traders.

Best to stay out of the markets until the elections are over !
Hopefully your candidate wins and if they don’t keep active for change within the system as you can still influence policy change cultural change keep positive :sunglasses:

1 Like

Being anxious while trading can be harmful for a forex trader. Anxiety results in brain fog and affects our thinking ability. Getting emotional is human nature. But a trader needs to be rational at all times. So I would advise you to calm your mind and only engage in trades when you can fully concentrate. Practising mindfulness and meditation will ease your anxiety. Don’t be stressed and trade responsibly.

1 Like

when we the traders feel anxious by some bad trading we got frustrated. and for that reason we trade over and over for recovering our loss or mistake. this is a emotional statement and happens every single day.

1 Like

It’s okay to take a break during such times. You got the time to refresh yourself and come back with a fresh mind. A clean and sound mind is very important while trading to avoid losses. If you’re stressed out because of trading, try some meditation and do the things that make you really happy. Good Luck.

1 Like

Yea right. You trade, invest and spend money as you wish. Because it’s just money. You tell everyone we’re broke. Because you’re right. We are broke. But we’re trying to be rich. And we’re not going broke, because we’re not taking a break. We’re traders. We take breaks while we can. And trade later.

1 Like

Hi, kindly take a break if it doesn’t seem to work out. There must be something on your mind that’s bothering you. Try talking to a friend about it so you sort it out and come back to trading with a fresh perspective! It will help your game plan. There is no rush. Live your life peacefully. Find balance in the most mundane things, first.

1 Like

Well. :sweat_smile: My candidate didn’t win, which left me broken for a few days. :sweat_smile: But life goes on! I’d still definitely be vigilant in lobbying to ensure that those who won the elections would implement policies that benefit the people. :blush:

Keep your head up and don’t beat yourself up if you’re too busy to trade. Every time you stop for a breather, you’re rejuvenated and relaxed. To avoid making mistakes because of your nervousness and brain fog, you must maintain a calm and clear mind while you trade. The practice of mindful awareness and meditation can be extremely beneficial. Mental well-being is far more important than monetary gain.

1 Like

I really appreciate the concern! :blush: Thankfully, I’m doing a lot better now. :blush: But, about mental well-being being more important than monetary gain… :sweat_smile: I’m not sure I function like that in this economy. :confused:

Just take your time and don’t stress about it

I think it is better to take a break instead of losing a trade because your mind is elsewhere. You need to fully focus on your trades whenever you make an entry. So, don’t be anxious and take your time.

Forex trading is a complicated and risky business. Anxiety is normal as you start trading. But as you trade, over a period of time you learn to manage it.