I need help in binary option

Oh, btw forget the binaries, they are for gamblers, only a form of entertainment, good for providing that.

As a business binaries are an income stream for the bookies, that is the model that they are built on.

Sorry to hear it, but in that case definitely donā€™t try trading.

The very small minority of people who ever become successful with trading are almost always people who have also been successful with other ventures, and people likely to become successful whatever they try.

Iā€™ve never known anyone or even heard of anyone who has tried very large numbers of ways of making some money online with no success becoming successful through trading. Itā€™s probably the lowest probability for a good outcome, out of everything youā€™ve tried.

And especially avoid binary options which are a total scam.

binary option is very bad for the trader compared with other kind of trading

you must know all the same info and do all the same work to trade by binary option, but always you win less trades, the losses work out bigger, the profit always smaller because you pay extra premium and never get good odds

trading forex by binary option just making your chances a lot worse

Martingale is proved mathematically to be losing strategy in the long run. Binary options are awful platform in terms of risk management, the odds are stacked heavily against you there.

So called ā€˜binary optionsā€™ in the forex are nothing but what used to be called book makers only the old time bookies had more ethics. Not a real market and just plays to beginners greed and/or desperation. Sooner or later you will figure it out. Sooner is better and less painful.

@Needhelpinbinary, it is possible to earn in binary options. Donā€™t trade all the time, but only when trading sessions open (London, NY) and there is volatility. No martingale though.

I have no interest about Binary Option , because I donā€™t feel secure due to its at random activities. By the way, any binary option broker can be trusted by their traders ?

1 Like

There is no winning strategy for Binary Options as binary options are a scam and more and more proofs are found every day. Honestly, donā€™t fall for this trap, there is no such thing as easy and fast money in this industry. If you would like to trade, you need to invest a lot of time and efforts as you really need to know what you are doing in order to be profitable.

There are ways to make money trading binary options regardless of what those other folk sayā€¦ Iā€™ve been making 8-10 grand monthly ($300 to $500 daily 5 days a week) for about 2 years now trading binary optionsā€¦ You first need to truly understand market structure and candlestick formations/patternsā€¦ and draw from that a simple strategy. repeat that strategy over and over and overā€¦

2 Likes

Also martingale strategy is the quickest way to be a member of the 90/90/90 club. 90% of new traders lose 90% of their investment in 90 days or lessā€¦ ONLY wage 10% of your capital at a time. 7 out of 10 winning percentage will then prove to be profitable ā€¦

LOL - and so the spam continues

Even your own post reads like you are clueless - stop peddling garbage

Your glass must stay half emptyā€¦

This is just idiotic.

How do you know this is true?? Is that site telling you this? Have you seen images online from someoneā€™s bank statement? If any of this two options is your answer, please, donā€™t believe it.

You should stop trading and find the best job you can find. You have lots of energy and thatā€™s about it. Energy is not really needed to be a good trader.

Since you will not take my advice, here is the next best thing. You must divert your energy and SLOW DOWN. Stop trying to earn $10/day. If you are starving, you need to find a job. If you are not starving and have a computer and internet, SLOW DOWN. Expect to make $10 next year. And obviously stop trading binary options. They are a SCAM.

Start reading. You will need to do a lot of reading. NO trading. Reading.
Read fast. Learn fast. Trade NOT AT ALL.

Here is a thread you can start with. It is the easiest, simplest, SLOWEST trading system I have ever seen and I have seen HUNDREDS. It cannot fail if you understand how it works and trade SMALL (the smallest you can trade - use a cent account to start with) and SLOW and wait for months.

However you will hate it because it is SLOW. It requires PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE. You have not got those things.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=732504

Why not become a professional League of Legends or Counter-strike 2 player? You are young and twitchy. It will suit you and you have a better chance of making money. Pit fighter. Delivery driver. These are the occupations for you.

Otherwise, try to follow that thread. Watch the video. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about that system, but watch the video several times before you do.

Hmmmm thatā€™s not encouraging to me if I may say, jst be careful trade with caution.

With all due respect, donā€™t advise anyone with or without caution.
Binary Options is nothing but a scam

1 Like

Itā€™s not going to last for ever, either.

More and more and more countries are now making binaries illegal.

At last.

1 Like

Most traders here post correct comments because prevailing counts of brokers are scammers. Demo account in most cases is created to attract unexperienced traders who after trading look at their results and naively believe they can achieve the same on a real account. So be careful with this.
And also about martingale strategy. Itā€™s useles, because the profitability of the deal maximum is 80-85%, and the loss 100%. Therefore, after 2-3 defeats, you can not return even to the starting capital.

1 Like