I need help in binary option

There is anyone in here who already got success from Binary option trading? Actually I have never seen at any guys who consistently succeed by this trading option.

did you follow exactly the same strategy & emotions in the live??

oops I never gamble with d market, martingale is pure gamble.

Support & resistance is a successful strategy but you got to focus on specific candlestick formation around this levels which indicates reversal gonna happen, plus the power of right timing.

that’s how it’s ever gonna be accurate without martingale

The vest way for the market to be traded is with price action which is the basics( support and resistance, chart patterns candle stick patterns trendlines etc.) Once you’re accustomed with this then it becomes relative easier to trade.
The mistake most people make is not knowing what environment that their strategy works in.
Yours might work in a ranging or trending environment , if you use a strategy in the wrong environment you’ll lose alot.
Another thing is the timeframe you’re using learn to use multiple yimeframe analysis don’t just focus on one that way it’ll be easier to know when to enter and exit a trade.

[Removed for Forums Violation]

It’s possible learn price action trade and multi-timefrmae analysis
You fan get all that in the babypips educational section but if you need someone’s help you can contact me