I need help please

Hey guys! where can I find someone to trade for me,I m beginner and still learning I cant trade right now

1 Like

Why would you need someone else to trade for you? Earn an income in other ways until you can do it yourself.

You could hop online and trade with Tom Hougaard live everyday. But you would have to be able to stomach pretty big losses.

You could also check out Nick Shawn. He posts his trades in a paid group.

I’m sure there are other traders who do that as well.

There is value in following them and learning from their successes and mistakes. But you can also throw your intuition out the window and slowdown your progress.

3 Likes

Take your time and do not rush into trading real money, especially as a beginner. Consider using demo accounts to practice and build your skills. The more you learn, the better prepared you’ll be when you decide to trade with real money.

4 Likes

Hi @kattyKH, your messages is quite scary. Never trust your hard earn money to others. There are too many scammer in this industry. It’s better to wait until you are ready.

5 Likes

There is a thing called copy trading . Ask the members which is the biggest one as I’m not sure but there out there and safer than some random

2 Likes

yeah I’ve heard about this,I’ll do some research about it thanks!

1 Like

Hellooo! :blush: I agree with the other replies here that maybe, it would be best to trade your money yourself so you’d have more control of it and you’d also understand forex along the way. :blush: If you don’t mind though, what’s stopping you from trading? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Oooh. :open_mouth: I’ve tried copy trading before, but it didn’t work for me. :sob: I hope she finds a good one though!

3 Likes

I feel like I’m stupid and dont understand…even if I can understand a big part of the courses I take but I cant apply what I learn I feel lost

3 Likes

Oh no. :frowning: I feel you. :frowning: I had to read the whole school like 3-4 times before I finally understood most of the concepts. :open_mouth: I know this may sound like toxic positivity, but I feel like I’ve also been there before. (And until now, sometimes, I feel like I’m too stupid to trade :sweat_smile:) But I hope you really give it a go! Take your time to learn and understand. We’ll be cheering for you!

1 Like

ooh thank you soo much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I feel a little better now :sweat_smile: I will keep trying…I discovered this website only today and I’m thankfull coz I think I’ll get lot of help here

2 Likes

We’re here to help if you ever have anything you want to ask! :blush: Good luck to us! :smiley:

1 Like

What is going to make a difference is being able to read the chart, build good habits in execution and trade management.

You don’t need to understand a gazillion things. Keep it simple.

If I were you, I’d start a demo account. Enter a buy or sell position anywhere you think is appropriate. Make sure you size very small.

You look at the market structure and determine if the trade goes against you, you will add another position (same size) at the next location you think it is likely to revert.

Plan out multiple of these recovery trades. Then just stick to your plan and check the charts regularly. This works better on something like the 1h time frame.

Why do I recommend this approach? Because it makes you watch the charts. It gets you engaged with the process. It teaches you to preplan a trade. It shows you one way of managing a trade when it goes against you.

Maybe after 3 recovery trades you decide to get our at break even on all positions or get a profit on 2 and break even on the first one.

It makes you a more dynamic trader.

This dca or grid approach is really valuable and will hone your intuition. Over time you will start spotting patterns and you will more reliably know when to enter a trade and how to size it.

It was an invaluable experience for me.

2 Likes

Please kindly register for baby pips premium. It’s will teach you a lot dear. You’re not stupid!

1 Like

In terms of growth I always recommend the rg 146 course , because it teaches you fundamentals first and has all the good stuff

2 Likes

Babypips would lose sponsorship & ad revenue if they started promoting strategies like hybrid DCA/Grid which can beat retail brokers. They’re only allowed to promote strategies that benefit the counterparty broker here, adding more retail clients to Retail Broker’s B books.

What do they promote exactly?

Did you read any of the School here? It’s free.

Strategies that have no expected value for profitability, common stop level placement, indicators which have no edge, closer stop distance than profit level. All benefit the counterparty with enough diversification. Forex is a very unregulated market. Information and liquidity are sought out.

1 Like

This will likely end badly as chance that you encounter professional trader who will agree to manage your account is very low. If you want to opt for passive income from trading consider PAMM or copytrading services like Etoro, HFM’s FxStat and similar. At least you will have track records and be able to make informed decision.

1 Like