I need your help. Justforex scammed me $27k

Extremely bad experience. Do you believe that the broker will STEAL your money if your trade is profitable? Well, you should because it is exactly what Justforex did to me.

I was trading as normal. Suddenly, Justforex disabled trade my accounts on 18 Feb 2021 and sent me an email with the act of holding all my money

I couldn’t help but seeing my money stuck there.

After that, Justforex sent me an email to require me providing a lot of private and sensitive information. I have already sent all my documents with hope that they will release my money. All the money I deposited in Justforex is my savings for over 2 years.

But I was too naive to believe in this scam broker. The Justforex Security Department sent me an email with some articles in the Client Agreement, they can’t provide any proof even though I sent a lot of emails that require them to give me a satisfactory explanation.

The problem here is, I am a “fresher” to Just forex, I hadn’t withdrawn any money since i started working with them.

However, when I heard their answer, I really believe this is an organized scam. This is because they are unable to provide a valid reason for this absurd accusation.

How can I take my money back? Please advice!

I am truly sorry for what you have to be going through. Wouldnt the police be able to assist or some financial regulatory agency?

1 Like

Thanks very much for your suggestion but I am afraid they will not be able to help me because JF is completely unlicensed by financial institutions around the world :disappointed_relieved: :frowning_face:

basically you trusted your money with a stranger in the street

1 Like

@nguyenthuyduong, Please check this post out, it maybe of some help.

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Yepppp, this is really very unfortunate :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks very much for your information!!
Had I known this earlier I wouldn’t have lost money huhu :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

There is so many posts going up across so many forums about this. I hope it gets sorted for you soon

1 Like

@nguyenthuyduong, @CraigForex2020, delving a little deeper into the JustForex issue… It appears they have just closed up shop and walked away… taking all trading account funds with them.

Even fund recovery experts are struggling to pin point what has transpired.

I just replied to someone else. As you now know this broker is unregulated. I’m afraid there is nothing anyone can do.

@CraigForex2020 That right, some of them are my friends.
I want to get everyone’s attention about JustForex as a scam broker, so others won’t be next victim

@Trendswithbenefits @tradeforex077 @CraigForex2020
As @Trendswithbenefits said: *Registered address for JustForex is Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Center, 41200, Kingstown, St. Vincent & Grenadines
Oki, I did research about it and found that: This is the official website for FSA St Vincent & The Grenadines licensed financial institutions "svgfsa com"
I couldn’t find any information about their operating license. So one thing is for sure that they faked license and published the license number on their website.
JustForex has tricked me and many other Vietnamese clients, some of whom are my friends. Currently, Vietnamese media have reported on this large-scale scam. It is estimated that the number of people being scammed is up to 300 people - not a small number at all !!