This is the scam alert for every trader of Just forex

This is the scram alert for every trader of Just forex. I have been a customer of Justforex for over a year. This is my terrible experience.

On 19th Feb, Justforex informed me that they would conduct an investigation and my trading account would temporarily be suspended.

On 22nd Feb, Just forex sent me an email inquiring me to provide a selfie-and ALL of my Neteller’s wallet transaction. And during this investigation, my account was disabled, my money was frozen.

It was not until 10th Mar that I did not receive any response from them. Noted, I sent at least 5 emails asking for the reason for this time-consuming process. Then I requested them to give me an explanation and activate my trading account again.

When they accused me of a Fraudulent activity on 17th Mar, it’s the last straw.

All my money, which took up to $51k, disappeared. I emailed again, trying to understand why they could come up with this nonsense conclusion. But, they not only could not provide any specific proof at all, but also said that their final decision had been made and they did not care if I would sue them for this problem or not.

I will fight to the end to get my money back, at least the principal I deposited into Justforex. You guys should be aware of Just forex.

1 Like

Hi @daoduyanh, JustForex… Flashy Website with many well known Financial brand logo’s used, so lets start with copywrite infringements, 1:3000 leverage!!!..And they offer 120% trading bonus (USD $40,000)… Strange because they don’t accept US Based Traders…

They have been actively targeting the South African and Malaysian Forex markets and only offer Metatrader Products which any Broker can just buy off the shelf… No checks or balances for this software.

Anyone else starting to smell the stench of the popup unregulated Broker!!

Registered address for JustForex is
Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Center, 41200, Kingstown, St. Vincent & Grenadines

Many a scam Broker has been registered at this address, it is just empty office space for criminal Fintech’s to play hide and seek with regulators… and clients looking to recover funds.

JustForex is a subsidiary of Fintechfx, the building (Address Above) includes My Group Fintech Co. P/L which have been behind many Scam Brokers over the past 5-6 years…

Follow this link they maybe of help… But don’t even trust these people. If they ask for money run away and fast.

These companies are absolute professional thieves and money launderers… Very slim chance of recovering any funds as the Brokers actual operating offices could be anywhere on the globe.

Edit: A bit of due diligence shows they have quite the history…

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/452320-justforex

https://www.fxempire.com/brokers/justforex#investor

4 Likes

Thanks for the information you provided.
I really regret trading with Just Forex.

Oh my god! I knew this broker is one of the reliable broker in the industry. What was happened to you is scary.

Did they sent back your money to your neteller wallet?

1 Like

I have not received any money from them :frowning_face:

This is quite shocking. I thought this broker was one of the good ones and never even heard any complain about them. But what @Trendswithbenefits said here seems totally scary. Looks like he has done a good research on them.

1 Like

Yeah, I wish I had known this earlier!!!
A lot of my friends have the same case and they are completely unable to contact JustForex to claim the lost money.

@vicjon1995 @Trendswithbenefits
I strongly suggest you search their information in a LEGIT WEBSITE.

For example, they said they have a license on FSA St Vincent & The Grenadines. This is the official website for FSA St Vincent & The Grenadines licensed financial institutions: svgfsa doc com

I assure that you found nothing about their license because they fake their license info on their home website.

Totally a SCAM! Now sh… happens and no-one can do anything to them.

But we can let everyone know and prevent them from being a next victim of Justforex.

Really bad, a sizable amount flew out of my account in the blink of an eye :frowning_face:

What does this mean ???

As you said: *Registered address for JustForex is Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Center, 41200, Kingstown, St. Vincent & Grenadines
As I know, “svgfsa com” is a legitimate website where you can find information about brokers who are registered here. However, you won’t be able to find any information about JustForex.
This shows that they faked the license and made the license number public on their website.

@daoduyanh, I research deeper than a countries Financial Services Authority…

Look at the building they are registered in, find out where their Bank Accounts are situated… Check out their directors, LinkedIn, history etc.

Licenses mean very little… Most traders are oblivious to the fact that even regulated Brokers have escape plans should the wheels start to fall of the whole charade…

Hello everyone, @Trendswithbenefits Just want to ask you, are you seriously recommend to believe these web sites?
Scamrecovery is a total scam and frauders who gain on the people who has been scammed already, once I used their services and made sure of it myself. You can find this company on TrustPilot and check the reviews.

As for another site forexfraud, this generally a fake site with fake reviews, They earn money on referral programs from brokers on the trusted list on this web site, every link is referral, so they just cheat you in order to earn a bonus from the broker for referring you.
So why do you recommend them? To be honest I am not sure that you are quite well-known in this sphere, since you believe and recommend such sources.

@daoduyanh As for your alert, I saw mostly the same topic here about this broker, Are you related with other people who are claiming the same?
Could you provide any evidence about deposit-withdrawals, trading history?

What exactly looks strange about this?

I looked through their website and saw that they are in business since 2012. Do you think that they have been running scam schemes for 9 years? As for me, it looks like too much time for a fraud website

@Kwabena_E, Easy there Cowboy… All I am doing is giving them links to information from other sites, including other forums to compare notes with… and to follow, which will show what other traders that have been scammed are doing. It maybe of help… it may not…

And have given all the warnings…

You appear to have previous scam experience? You should take the ball and advise these traders what they should do next?

This whole topic across many, many threads is starting to appear sinister… So many first off posters coming out of nowhere and not very many solutions being put forward… I think this will be it for me…

I’ll leave you guys (gals) to it… Good Luck.

What I don’t like is when people send fake information and think that it can help. In case you are send here and recommend to check such resources so be responsible for them and don’t tell that you just send all information.
You have sent a link for scammers and think that it is ok, what if some of us will be scammed by them, will you be responsible? And what information should we (as forum people) compare there, if all is the same? Please next time check more detail before sending. Thank you in advance.

Yes, I have it, but from this post I cannot see anything, only the screen of email, that’s why I was asking to send more details, deposit-withdrawal history, trading history, what payment method was used, etc? Because now there is lack of information here.

I also studied the website of this broker, and heard about them a couple years ago. Seems they are really working since 2012.
It is very interesting to know what has happened. @daoduyanh Waiting for more details from you.

2 Likes

As an investor, I bring the money that I worked hard to get into a broker, so I want to secure legal rights. This means, if the brokers operate illegally, I still have a way to reclaim my rights.
But I can see, the FSA does not seem to have impact or sanctions on the broker much. I have started to find myself wrong :(((

Hey @Kwabena_E, since you’re the self appointed expert on Broker Fraud…

Here is a few more threads from desperate new members that are in need of your wisdom…

Justforex usurp 900,000$ from Vietnamese Clients?

I need your help. Justforex scammed me $27k?

Don’t trade with JustForex!?

JustForex is the worst broker ever?

Justforex stole my money?

Trading with Justforex was the worst decision of my life?

My 36800 USD was absurdly withdrawn by Justforex?

Never believe in Justforex - How Justforex fooled me and took my money away?

Stay away from Justforex. They steal 36,000 $ from me?

All these members will require your expertise in claiming their funds back…

Regular Class Action… It’s the least I could do to direct them to you… Good Luck

2 Likes

I am a new Babypips user so I cannot post many images in one post.
Sorry for that inconvenience.
But we are JustForex’s Vietnamese customers who have created a series of articles on the FPA website to provide concrete evidence against JustForex’s accusations. You can refer to the FPA web and search for the keyword “JustForex” to get the most detailed information about this case.
Thank you very much
Screenshot_17

This part looks like you all are related somehow. Are you some kind of a partnership or group? Maybe you have some IB relationship?