I think I may have found the holy grail

Congrats! What counts as a “holy grail” for you? :slight_smile:

The definition of holy grail is a trading system that experiences minimal drawdown and wins every time.

Possible? Sure. However, highly unlikely. I think highly profitable is a reasonable goal.

But regardless, if you you’ve found a profitable strategy, keep trading!!! Great job!

I was defining the holy grail. The holy grail wins every time and draws down very little.

1 Like

And have you asked the question of how long this will take you? And how you deal with the uncertainty that comes with your holy grail?
Happy trading!

I found my holy grail after only 2 years of trial and error. It has a 50% win rate

Congratulations!
Perhaps your success will inspire new traders

Congratulations on your recent successful trades and I wish you all the best in achieving your financial goals. However, it’s important to approach trading with a realistic and disciplined mindset, and to remember that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

What you need to do is to cash in on it by writing a book and selling it on your website along with a subscription to your “trading club” and other premium features.

Thank you everyone :blush:

BUy nzd usd

Are you just going to leave us hanging or share your strategy??

Aslong as it making you happy

IM to ready to share my strategy yet but I’m sharing my tips :blush:

Thanks Nzd usd looking like a buy Monday

There is no thing calls holy grail in fx and other finance games

I believe every problem has a solution, and I think I’ve cracked it Nzd usd is up Nzd jpy going up too

Hello sir want to know if we can invest with you on profits sharing for example 100k investment with you how much maximum profit we can get on monthly basis let me know here or WhatsApp number 703-732-5659 thanks

1 Like

I sent you a message to my Instagram text me on Instagram cheers

At least 50 percent on month return I have big wins for example sold usd jpy today it will fall hard