I want to know about Forex signals

Hi there,

i’ve checked that german site and it looks very proffesional, have you used their robot? although quiet expensive but if you make money then you recover that money very quickly. do you use any robots? i like the idea of automated EA’S

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Kingda Ka 4X

Follow me…

uptick your drawdowns are looking kinda ugly.

Over the past couple of months Ive learnt how to use Zulu - now on around 1,200 pips per month - Im an also setting up my own signals under Bettyboo - Bettyboo finishes the week (4 days) on 88 pips over 13 trades… still all to play for… 30 trades then Im live :slight_smile:

thanks for the info!!:slight_smile: i like SPs telling us on new signals…will check you out :wink:

My Zulu signal provider “Betty Boo” is now up to 530 pips over 2 weeks :slight_smile: add me if you :slight_smile:

Its very interesting to see new and upocoming providers , keep em coming!

“Betty Boo” is currently managing a lot of open positions - all going the wrong way at the moment… we’ll see :slight_smile:

dudeee, aaafx has some really nice services! I am very satisfied!! and so are like 70% of the zulutrade population (either signal providers or followers). Zulutrade is free, it is the spreads and commissions that brokers aply to use it.

you should not spam with wrong information!! If you want to inform about your service you can do it in more subtile way, imo.

Eddy - may I ask - do you have a way of managing Zulu trade? I’m currently down - was doing nicely but I feel a keen eye needs to be kept on Zulu - my new strategy is to use only the top 3 traders - and to add or ditch any so that I keep only the top 3 which would vary over time as traders rise and fall

You guys really going pay someone else to give you signals?

Then risk your hard earned money on there recommendation?

Is there a better way Ang?

I’m not Ang101, but in a word, yes.

For starters, go the the “Holy Grail” section of the forum here, look that the “Free Forex Systems”, and fine “The Three Ducks System”.

After you get a handle on that, spend the next three months reading the “Alternative Technical Templates” threads. There are three of them.

By the end of that, you’ll have a nice simple trigger, and the proper tools to use it.

Signal providers are a joke. Blindly following will empty out your account in a hurry.

Thank you - I have been struggling with ZT.

Anyone come across MT predictor?

go to zulutrade to see performance signal.

Trader800 - which performance signal?

Betty Boo, how are you doing today??
well it is not zulutrade, the markets are depressesssed …:frowning:

Now than Eddy.

These past 2 days I’ve decided to concentrate my efforts no actually managing my Zulu Trader signals. I’ve chosen the guys who did not loose lots of pips with the GBP/USD buy position - its working so far

Also Eddy - I no longer allow my traders to average into a position - this and not implementing stop losses is what caused ZT’s top trader to loose 900 pips !!!