I want to know about Forex signals

Well strategies are tons, and different, some are good, others are temporary good, I meant among 100K you get to choose as many as you like and there are a lot profitable ones. After-all, in order to make +2K per month it also takes higher initial investment and very tight risk management. Who are you following, btw?

Yes, I am interested in forex signals. Is it the classicfond.de signals.
Thank you

I am advising you to check out zulutrade - you will make tons of good returns out of copying the professional traders. You will get to copy the forex signals in their best.

Hi all,

I had worst experience with ITM financials.

My friend showed me ‘forecastcity’. Their previous signals are free to view. Anyone interested can have a look and also update on them here.

Thanks.

Hi Hubinator

I subscribed to the last signal provider you mentioned. But their instructions are German and the translation is machine made, not human. I don’t understand it properly. Can you help me how to utilize their signals good.

Thanks a lot

Why bother at all with that?! if a platform is not developed professionally enough to actually put at least 5 working languages then imagine how they gonna be in their performance and feed. My advice is stay away as you are only going to loose your money. Should you want to try out copy-signal services, open a following account with zulutrade and copy professional traders in a professional environment.

Choose a good SP for now, invest in small amount and learn the curve is what I can recommend.

What’s about MQL5 signals ? There are some interesting providers…

I think mql signals are a bit rigid to use along with the fact, you cant modify any of your following strategy, so thanks but not thanks! i prefer zulutrade so much better!

If you want to know about forex signals then take the help from the best advisor to do trading in forex signals and recommendation.