I want to know about Forex signals

For what it’s worth - I’ve been around the block here a few times - and what I am finding out - it is NOT the signal you search for.
It is how to use it.
babpypips school provides plenty of info on signals - Head and Shoulders. Pennants. Rising wedges. Falling wedges. channels (I believe) - - I think the way to go about it = is to learn HOW and WHEN to use a signal - whatever it may be.

Good Luck.

Best place to get to know about forex signals remains zulutrade!
check it out - you will see it is worth every cent !

[QUOTE=“TyeWfx;591091”]Best place to get to know about forex signals remains zulutrade! check it out - you will see it is worth every cent ![/QUOTE]

Dude… Drop the Zulutrade sales propaganda. It’s getting very old. Your statement is simply FALSE. Back it up with some facts.

There are facts! I have backed it up!
Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t make it false, you know!

[QUOTE=“EDDY MO;591580”]There are facts! I have backed it up! Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t make it false, you know![/QUOTE]

I’m confused, are you 2 sisters that stand up for each other? This starting to border on incest.

What kind of monthly returns are you making on Zulu? (percent, not pips)

Have you tried out any of the other signal sites?

hello there, yes I had an account with etoro - thought was the holy grail for copying signals, turned out I was deeply mistaken. lost my money withing 3 trading days. In comparison, with zulutrade I managed to make money out of the same level of account. however this is subjective, for other traders/ follower can manage better than me, or put bigger accounts.

Zulutrade is everything you need…

Perhaps. But for a beginner, it’s kind of complicated and too much to absorb for a newbie. Just my opinion though.

Totally agree. The best place for newbies - what’s better than actually having the professionals trade for you!

:17:

Very funny…

I recommend to check out the zulutrade signals - you will see they have tons of potential and can bring you tons of good trades! I know they have been bringing me :slight_smile:

The signal is generated either by a human analyst or an automated Forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.

Are you referring to zulutrade? yeah the traders are making their trading and according to the strategy followers copy. sometimes this is EAs, other times manually or a combination in between.

Hi, There are many signals providers out there. the way this works is that the signal provider either employes some brilliant analysts or some code developers which work on a algorithm which predicts the currency’s prices movement. My experience shows that although this is similar to science its not always correct and should be looked at before trading the signal. in other words, i agree that you should first understand how the market works and only then deiced which signals approach to adopt, then you will have better understanding and a better chance to succeed.

yeah that’s true. but we all know that it is not the trader that makes the difference but actually the platform all together. this is the reason why I use zulutrade - for its zuluguard and all the protective options!

I think you should try yourself for your trading to learn.
You can see forexfunction .com Free for free forex signals only for learning purpose.

Its doesn’t matter how much pips you get, more important is how is quality. Exacly like dating with women. BTW i pay in my live for 5 company with signals and i found just one good in Poland, but last weeks are not good.

omg, you kidding right, it is all about the trading and the profitability (pips) that the traders give you. I;d advise you use zulutrade - it is full of profitable traders and the platform is specially designed for followers to actually win.

Yap, I see many signals around, and many big drawdowns. Nothing stable. God know how much this types accounts already bankrupt. But its easy when bankrupt one, open second for selling signals. Why so less accounts can make stable income? This what i mind is signals quality - money management, how behave trader if will come bed time for his strategy, how is proportion lost/win in pips and much more. I can make +2k pips/1 month but my income is just 10%.