I want to learn forex

I’m new here. I want to learn more about Forex… please I need help

2 Likes

What do you usually gamble on?

1 Like

Best of luck.
Forex due to having to balance two economies and thousands of different reasons why people might exchange one way or the other makes it one of the most difficult markets to learn.

Are you an absolute beginner?

If so before you try trading real money do at least a year of research on all the different markets available and benefits for each. Learn basic market mechanics and what economic news and data drives each.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi @EmeraldEyes, Please advice. I’m a newbie as well. :sweat_smile:

Can I use my blackjack skill to get success in Forex? :rofl:
Do I need to find a wizard and ask him charm for forex? :grin:

Odds, expected value, sizing for risk of ruin and managing risk… Knowledge of how the game works.

With BJ, you’re biggest disadvantage which causes negative expectancy is having to act first.

Have you considered going through the babypips school? I’d start with that.

Get a demo account. Set candlestick chart to daily time-frame. Look back 3 months for uptrends, you should see price start at bottom left, climb smoothly and finish at top right.

Buy.
Set a stop-loss 2 X ATR below entry.
Size your position so that if your stop is hit, your loss will be 2 percent of your capital.
Set a take-profit order at 3 x ATR above entry.
Log what happens.
Think what could have been a better entry price.

Do not waste a minute of your time trying to understand economics.

2 Likes

Well, am newbie… I don’t know anything about Forex. But I want to build interest and make it happen… if there’s any demo or where I can do practice… I will be glad to have that…

Thanks for the information.Well, I have to tell you that am newbie, I need someone who will put me through on tutorial and show me more with the candle or graphs…

You are new and lack confidence because you lack both knowledge and experience.
Knowledge is useful but you will never know if it makes you a profitable trader unless you actually use it and take.
If you wish to swim, do not buy a book about water.

If you say so. I prefer to learn and that’s why am here. If you can help me for that… I will be very grateful… it’s not my line of field cuz Im into computer graphic designer…

What need do you have to exchange currency? Do you import or export goods? Manage currency risk for a company?

There’s a prediction on gitlab( Current price $47.79) is there anyway I can get a site where they are predicting and follow their prediction… Do you have any site…

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to start here -

You must be joking.

I am serious about it… Let me know if you can help me out…

Thanks for your reply. Can you put me through…

That’s it. Good luck.

Sorry, I’m not a telephone operator (nor even someone with any teaching skills) but there are 363 forex-trading lessons there, and the entire course is free.

It’s a good way to start, if that’s what you’re here for, as you said.

Good luck.

Okay then, can I have the link for the 363 forex, so that I can start learning