I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

i will advise you just watch the eurusd market not to short cos there are too many buyers now.

Will do Horlique, I’ll watch from the sidelines. Thanks for the advice.

I closed at 75 pips ( 1.3144), I forgot to open it up to 100 but I’m happy. Thanks man.

you are welcome. +75pips thats good profits. Lets position for the next trade.

Good work Horlique closed 75% at 1.3145 put stop in at the 1.3130 on the rest

Thanks very much

I closed my position at 1.307 (+40 pips) as I was conscious of the USA CPI out today, better safe than sorry. Nice to see some of you went on to make more profits though.

you have to be happy atleast you made back some of the gbpaud trade.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;510003”]

you have to be happy atleast you made back some of the gbpaud trade.[/QUOTE]

I didnt take the gbpaud trade :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;509959”]

i will advise you just watch the eurusd market not to short cos there are too many buyers now.[/QUOTE]

Forgive my ignorance Horlique, but how do you know there are more buyers. Are you just looking at PA and using experience or something definite like L2 data…?

Thanks for all your help.

am now out with a [B]+82pips on eurusd.[/B] that have paid up for the gbpaud loss,with some profits.

Nice work Horlique, tradingmaster…

Most of the world’s most successful hedge funds/financial institutions/big players(i called them SMART MONIES ) uses PA analysis and these big traders(SMART MONIES) look at the market almost the same way. So its wiser to try to reason like them when trading.
I combine PA analysis trading experiences with support/resistance analysis also looking at key psychological level(mostly round figures like 1.3000, 1.5000, 0.9000) to figure out what the SMART MONIES are thinking. The truth is that the SMART MONIES moves the market alot. These ‘smart monies’ dont use robots or any fancy technical indicators to make trades.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL LARGE FINANCIAL BODIES ARE EXCELLENT AT TRADING, WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPEN DURING THE 2008 FINANCIAL MELTDOWN. SOME OF THEM ARE JUST GAMBLING WITH PEOPLES LIFE SAVINGS.

Thanks Horlique. That’s the answer I was hoping for :slight_smile:

Could I also ask what your reasoning was for buying the GBP/AUD last night. You said that a bullish candle was forming.

If memory serves me correctly yesterday’s daily candle was a doji of sorts and actually closed lower than where it opened.

I’m sure your thoughts would be very helpful.

Thanks again for all your time!

Lest i forget i dont use L2 data(order flow information) cos there dont give the needed information; there only tell you that there are bids or offers at certain price without telling the amount of cash exposed and the forex markets(a 4 trillion dollar a day market) is way too large for such data to work very well.
So PA all the way

the gbpaud candle was bearish in structure but its showed me a bullish signal. Or are you asking cos it was a lost. Losses are inevitable . Lol…

:slight_smile: I guess I was just interested to know what the bullish signal was.

Uptrend and then a retracement followed by a doji candle…

No problem with losses. All part of the fun!

Thanks Horlique.

YES HE ASKED BECAUSE IT WAS A LOSS! -_- Jokes :stuck_out_tongue: - You are a leg-end, I mean legend :wink:

Awaiting for the next signal Boss!

Theres an interesting bullish formation on the Gbpusd also a double candle rejection has occur close to the 1.50000 Psychological levels, if the bullish candle forms well we may go long on Gbpusd.
PLEASE ALSO USE STOPLOSS AND RISK JUST 2% per trade. Be around few minutes to the daily candle close.

I think Jimmy is just trying to understand the thought process of Horlique. It is the wise thing to do when you have a teacher who is successful trading and willing to share.

People who are here just waiting for the next order all have one critical single point of failure and that my friend is Horliques generosity to keep giving signals.

Theres an interesting bullish formation on the Gbpusd also a double candle rejection has occur close to the 1.50000 Psychological levels, if the bullish candle forms well we may go long on Gbpusd.
PLEASE ALSO USE STOPLOSS AND RISK JUST 2% per trade. Be around few minutes to the daily candle close.