I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Well I was not sure so I close it at 0.9193 which makes me +16 pips profit.

Sell Stop at 0.91539 means when price drop to 0.91539 then the Sell Order will be triggered. If price keep going up, the order is not triggered. Thus, you will not be in position.

I think there is a 1 hour Pin bar with the low of 0.91746. Horlique2 is probably taking this signal. If this signal is right, price should go down. Thus, placing a Sell Stop order to ride with the downtrend, if it happens.

Apparently, it didn’t happen in the next 2 hours. Price went up as high as 0.92203.

That is ok because you should not in position with a Sell Stop Order. You can reassess the market to decide what to do next.

Since I am new to forex pretty much, I did not know what a sell stop was so I am 57 pips in the hole. :frowning:

I know how you feel cnp. But google sell stop and buy stop as they are very important. In addition learn about buy limit and sell limit which could be useful for certain styles of trading

Buy limit and sell limit I know. I think it was the term so either way win or loose I still win because I learned something.

Please let me know if I’m right taking horlique’s signal please check my trade…see image

Thank you all.

S/L on trade 30 minus 62 pips.

AUDUSD double top and formed pin bar nw…

Thanks for the tip. I entered the trade and let’s see what happens. My account fxcm account
Is in shambles anyway lol so it can’t get much worse. My other accounts I am trading based on other signals from the providers.

It also touched upper bollinger band (1 hour chart) so it is a strong ressistance indeed

i only set the sell stops as stated in trade 30, am not in any 1hr signal

sorry for your loss; you need to google the following forex terms; buy limit,sell limit,sell stop,buy stop,buy and sell all these are different order types.
When i post signals please dont rush to take the signals,read it very well before clicking your order buttons.

ok. my mistake. are you taking the daily pin bar with low of 0.91544. Your Sell Stop of 0.91539 is just below the low.

I just realize people are beginning to post signals on the thread may be i will stop posting these signals , i wont make sense if i post sell audusd and another immediately post buy audusd.

sorry man. i was just thinking of helping cnp to bring the acct back to BE.

That is confusing! We should follow horliques signals. Can you delete posts?

I deleted my post alr. :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;511918”]I just realize people are beginning to post signals on the thread may be i will stop posting these signals , i wont make sense if i post sell audusd and another immediately post buy audusd.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this Horlique’s thread so it’s only his calls that should appear on the thread.

As far as technical terms such as Sell Stop etc these are trading basics and everyone should understand them before placing a trade. No need to discuss these things on this thread. It’s not Horlique’s or anybody else’s problem.

Act333 did not post a contradictory trade and so far so good! Thanks act333 and horlique don’t bust him for it. Those who post opposite your signal should be chastised however because that is confusing.

[QUOTE=“JimineyCricket;511922”]

Yep, this Horlique’s thread so it’s only his calls that should appear on the thread.

As far as technical terms such as Sell Stop etc these are trading basics and everyone should understand them before placing a trade. No need to discuss these things on this thread. It’s not Horlique’s or anybody else’s problem.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you can help out another trader why should you not do it? I guess some people just like to be in control of everything. What a shame…