I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

You are free to post whatever signals/post, am not the owner of the forum am just like any other member. Its not an obligation for me to post these signals neither is it my civic responsibility to help anyone make money…
Am just posting to help people.

Seriously you are free to post anything on this thread whatever that comes to your mind we are all here to learn, its not Horlique’s forum , its babypips forum.

since this thread is started by horlique2 to share his signal, i think it is good that we just have his signal. we can discuss and clarify on the signal to prevent newbie making the same mistake for trade 30.

Others who want to share signal can start another tread. It is also not so confusing for newbie to follow especially when another signal is contradicting.

my 2cents view.

ya i agree too. just that it was a spur of the moment thing when i posted my short, since I just took the position myself. Will not be hijacking his thread anymore! Apologies!

Forex - AUD/USD higher but gains limited By Investing.com

Hi Horlique,

Attached is the image of the trade I made hours ago based on my interpretation on the above signal, can you confirm if I did my direction right? I’m still learning some terms and one of which will be today if I did it right.

Thanks again Horlique.

[QUOTE=“tonylim;511933”]since this thread is started by horlique2 to share his signal, i think it is good that we just have his signal. we can discuss and clarify on the signal to prevent newbie making the same mistake for trade 30.

Others who want to share signal can start another tread. It is also not so confusing for newbie to follow especially when another signal is contradicting.

my 2cents view.[/QUOTE]

I agree… I think we should let horlique2 to share his signals… Less confusing and more focus…just my 2cents

Imo, everyone should brush up on the basics before dealing with real money. There’s a school section on this website that basically explains everything. When horlique said to sell stop below the current price, it should have rang bells that it wasn’t a market sell. I like this thread because from what I’ve seen so far, it seems like horlique knows what he’s doing. Following an experienced trader helps me gain confidence on my directional bias’s.

Nope its wrong. He is asking you to enter a order to short AUDUSD when price reaches 0.91539. This is the meaning of sell stop. The TP is 0.90039 and SL at 0.92089.

Ok ok ok less drama and more price action lol! Horlique, you are the man keep up the good work. We are ALL learning here no matter what level we are on. So let’s all just move along now.

AUD USD made a reversal :slight_smile: Thank God…

Hi Horlique,

Based on the hourly trend. Does your technical analysis tell you it will keep on going down or you can’t say yet?

Please you are free to post anything that comes to your mind…
We will definitely learn from your post,nobody is a monopoly of knowledge.
I strongly feel this thread must not be all about my signals…
Cos am the thread starter does not mean am the forum owner…
This thread is babypips thread is not Horlique2’s thread(am just a member of babypips).
Am a strong advocate for freedom of speech.
We can always discuss about other important economic issues/technical trend affecting the forex market.

Please you are free to post anything that comes to your mind…
We will definitely learn from your post.
I strongly feel this thread must not be all about my signals…
Cos am the thread starter does not mean am the forum owner…

This thread is babypips thread is not Horlique2’s thread(am just a member of babypips).

Am not a forex guru ,am not an authority in forex trading, am just one of the millions of traders just like any other trader…

Am a strong advocate for freedom of speech, So We can always discuss about other important economic issues/technical trend affecting the forex market.

NOBODY IS A MONOPOLY OF KNOWLEDGE.

Its a free open-minded thread for all, its not Horlique2’s thread.

its seems u did not use ‘‘sellstop’’ but rather ‘‘instant sell’’.
lets see how things unfold .
On the daily chart everything is bearish.

well… yeah. that was stupid of me… thanks… +4 pips now… thinking of just closing the trade now or wait for the news later…

Momentum is really low now so maybe you should close it for now. Audusd is also trading outside the bollinger bands on the 30 min chart so keep an eye on it.

I noticed… and the band is contracting…

Hi Horlique2

Is trade 30 sell stop still valid.

Cheers
Nadeem

hello friend, can I find you trading on zulutrade as well?
you write as if you know your stuff well.

am not a zulu person.

Hello guys trade 30 is not valid again so delete the sell stop. Its will take atleast 2 days of continous falling for our price on audusd to be triggered.