I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Ok - thanks for the heads up horlique! I have deleted the trade entry and learned a few new things along the way.

I hope your UC short is doing great! I’m personally in 2 lots haha

[QUOTE=“act333;511898”]post deleted[/QUOTE]

This tip was great! Thanks act333!

Try to post charts…although Mr. Horlique do not like charts I think!
I do not see any PIN bar on the 4 hour chart but going long may be a good idea:

you are free to post anything, its a free forum.

good job, keep up the good work. Please dont forget to post your next signal, its great to have other signals its will give us more money making opportunities.

Hi Horlique2

What is your opinion on eurcad daily candle.

If you look at recent highest point iys cresting lower high lower low now creating downward bias.

Want do you say Horlique.?

Nadeem

Hi Horlique - I’m looking at the 4 hour chart on EUR/USD. We’ve had a price rejection of 1.3200 and now an inside bar is forming.

Would this indicate a possible bearish pattern?

Thanks. J.

I would really like to know about this too… :slight_smile:

AUD/USD and EUR/USD are both hitting the top of bollinger band on 4 hour, I think you can profit from the correction from this tommorow.

The correction is possibly around 33% or 66% of todays gain so think in the range of 0,92050 for AUD/USD and 1.31550 for EUR/USD. I would put the stop loss at todays high.

This is just a signal and I don’t want to highjack horlique’s topic but he asked for signals and i found this one relatively strong.

Greetings, Taciho.

Edit. The correction will probably happen this night so tommorow it can go up agian so keep an eye on it

trade 30 buy gbpaud now or buy at 1.66026

stops= 55pips

targets= 150pips

reason for trade: bullish signal formed.

risk just 2% here.

I just realized many people do not appreciate what i do here, so may be i will stop giving these signals.
for the moment lets get pipping.

Don’t worry about them. There are jerks everywhere! You are much appreciated! I am in on this one!

Thanks for the signal horlique!!!

I’m in first time :slight_smile:

Good luck all!

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512166”]trade 30 buy gbpaud now or buy at 1.66026

stops= 55pips

targets= 150pips

risk just 2% here.

I just realized many people do not appreciate what i do here, so may be i will stop giving these signals.
for the moment lets get pipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this Horlique, I’ve been watching for a little while and I think there are plenty who do appreciate it so please keep posting.

What I would be even more interested in would be understand your methods. Have you considered sharing your methodology rather than just the signals? I’m fairly new to this and am trying to learn price action from successful traders, so would be really interested to hear about your ideas.

I too am in London - if your ever around Hatton Garden, give me a nod and I’ll shout you a coffee!

Haters gonna hate. Keep up the good work Horlique!

Some don’t but others do…I trade currency futures and am learning about fx, so I lurk and observe. Your work is definitely appreciated.

Keep up the good work I really appreciate your efforts. Greetings from Dublin.

Nadeem

Listen to your fans Holrique2 - Don’t let these haters get to you. Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success. Keep on shining, because you’re doing something right to have haters :wink:

Much respect from me.

-Graphicvs

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512166”]trade 30 buy gbpaud now or buy at 1.66026

stops= 55pips

targets= 150pips

risk just 2% here.

for the moment lets get pipping.[/QUOTE]

Oh man. This is the exact opposite of what I just did haha.

And don’t worry Horlique you have your fair share of fans too! (: