I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512166”]trade 30 buy gbpaud now or buy at 1.66026

stops= 55pips

targets= 150pips

reason for trade: bullish signal formed.

risk just 2% here.

I just realized many people do not appreciate what i do here, so may be i will stop giving these signals.
for the moment lets get pipping.[/QUOTE]

Horlique, you’re a legend. Please don’t give up the signals. Help us all buck the trend of the economic crisis, the near zero interest rates and the ever increasing cost of living. I am in the trade and wish you all pip-luck.

Please keep up the great work with the signals horlique, I definitely appreciate your signals as many have been winners.

There are way too many people asking for the most basic of questions regarding how to place orders and manage their risks in this thread. Can’t blame Horliques signals if you cant figure out your own trading platforms, time zones, or basic trading in general.

Horlique is offering for free what some charge hundreds for, and with great win/lose ratios. If you followed his signals correctly, and moved stops correctly as his instructions in prior posts, you would be in profit right now.

He is giving you when to buy/sell, why, and where to take profit. You should be learning how to analyze the price action as he is, which is the point of the thread.

hello man, i think you are on the wrong thread… I never started this thread to get fans.

I strongly advise you start a thread and start posting your 100% accurate signals too…

I advise you not to make any more comment on this thread again… Its seems you are a trouble maker.
Forex trading is never for people with too much Ego.

am happy for all your positive comments i will continue posting these signals. Thanks alot.

Hi Horlique2

What type of candle signal is it on the current trade. Indecision candle?

Horlique : I would really appreciate if you could post a weekly outlook like you did last week, it helped a lot and was pretty accurate. Also, if possible and if you have the time, could you give an outlook for eur/usd and gpb/usd as kind of stuck in trades and would choose my next course in these trades based on your advice.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512166”]trade 30 buy gbpaud now or buy at 1.66026

stops= 55pips

targets= 150pips

reason for trade: bullish signal formed.

risk just 2% here.

I just realized many people do not appreciate what i do here, so may be i will stop giving these signals.
for the moment lets get pipping.[/QUOTE]

Your work is very much appreciated! I am always updated with this thread and learned a lot from you. Please keep on posting. Thank you for your signals. Greetings from The Philippines. :slight_smile:

yes indecision candle forms in up trend. This signals continuation to nearest resistance.

thanks bro. Happy pipping

I know you didn’t start this thread with the intention of making fans but my motto at work is “turning clients into fans” - SO you basically turned us into your fans and more importantly friends. I hope this helps build your confidence and thus turn all the negativity into a positive outlook.

Well if my point of view is any good, I would say please keep this going as this thread and your signals has drastically turned my trading around. I’ve finally learned price action is the way to go plus money management is key!

Keep it up your are actually helping novice traders such as myself and its appreciated.

I now don’t just rely on your signals I actively looking fr my own trades as well.

Thank you

hello guys never worry trade 30 was a lose. we will hit some good trades soon

No worries horlique!!

thanks alot

horlique, u r da best for us, lol
10s for da signal u did to us, although am not perfect now, but i hav learned something and improved my analysis from everything you post here…

thanks a lots…

pip pip pip PIPING!!! LOL

In the new future we will have a room on skype where we will discuss price action strategies in details and continue having our signals there, its seems there are so many bad eggs on babypips who are just here to find faults in what anyone is doing to improve the trading success of others.

Dont worry about the outcome of trade 30 once in a while losses will always come, but in our own cash we are still up with decent profits.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512349”]In the new future we will have a room on skype where we will discuss price action strategies in details and continue having our signals there, its seems there are so many bad eggs on babypips who are just here to find faults in what anyone is doing to improve the trading success of others.[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of this Horlique. Will be great to learn from you.

Thank you. J.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512349”]In the new future we will have a room on skype where we will discuss price action strategies in details and continue having our signals there, its seems there are so many bad eggs on babypips who are just here to find faults in what anyone is doing to improve the trading success of others.[/QUOTE]

Such a shame Horlique, I often read your thread and comments. You will be missed.

Agreed, far too many bad eggs on BabyPips. A crying shame though that you let those losers ruin the learning experience for others.

Wish you all the best in your future x

Please count me in when you setup the Skype room.