I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

:frowning:

I was very looking forward to your signals horlique! I wanted to learn more!

Thank you for your help!

How can I add you on Skype? Will you be giving your id out?

In addition will the trading talks happen during daily close time when we are in Skype chatting?

I second to what the rest have said. Some of the folk cannot accept your success. However, please let us know of your Skype room so we may continue to benefit from your signals and wealth of knowledge.

Kind Regards,

–Graphicvs

I don’t agree… I appreciate all you knowledge and tips.

But

Haters are always gone be haters… And they will be around you always… Moving to Skype… They will fallow…

Why pay attention to them… It’s a free world let them hate…

And let’s move on with our learning / tip set up…

Just saying…

Peace.

Forum such like a small TF, so many noise, SO just filter it and keep your work here…

This thread is not harming anyone

Hi Horlique …that’s a very good plan …I was going to suggest maybe Skype…That way you can just get rid of moaners and groaners…over the last few years these forums have done nothing but amaze me …no where can you get such a wealth of knowledge for free…and yet know where can so many people refuse to put in any effort themselves or are so quick to chastise others …which obviously goes against how you are made up Horlique for starting the thread in the first place

Incredible how if people just stopped …looked …listened …and simply sometimes just do as they were told there trading could eventually get into the green

Full support from me Horlique you do what feels right for you … All the Best

Anything for 2pm Horlique?

[QUOTE=“Matthgm;512400”]Anything for 2pm Horlique?[/QUOTE]

Yes we have the US house price index

In case Horlique forgets, my forecast is on EURUSD and I enjoy market execution, that works best for me:
Will Mr. Horlique mind if I post my charts here just to show how beautiful it looks if we share our forecast with charts:

This is truly based on Price Action and Naked charts based on some comparisons but no no indicators…

Market execution trades best works for me, so there is no TP and I am not that much greedy, so will close the trade soon…

hello guys no need to worry i have made up my mind to continue posting these signals, so please do your parts by asking questions and doing your own price action analysis why am posting each signal.

I will try by best to answer your questions. A few bad eggs will not stop me from posting these signals cos i know its helping many people to be become better traders.

[B]I will start posting articles about famous traders so we all learn from the mistakes ,their strength,success stories and failures.THE GOOD THING ABOUT THESE TRADERS IS THAT THEY WIN AND ALSO LOSE BUT THEIR VICTORIES WAS GREATER THAN THEIR FAILURES IN THE MARKETS.[/B]

===========================================

[B]Note: Dont be surprise when you see the bad eggs coming to this thread to market their foolishness by posting signals just to proof that they are excellent traders whereas they are very poor traders.[/B]

its will work well for both parties if you can start new thread and continue posting your eurusd signals.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;512488”]hello guys no need to worry i have made up my mind to continue posting these signals, so please do your parts by asking questions and doing your own price action analysis why am posting each signal.

I will try by best to answer your questions. A few bad eggs will not stop me from posting these signals cos i know its helping many people to be become better traders.

I will start posting articles about famous traders so we all learn from the mistakes ,their strength,success stories and failures.THE GOOD THING ABOUT THESE TRADERS IS THAT THEY WIN AND ALSO LOSE BUT THEIR VICTORIES WAS GREATER THAN THEIR FAILURES IN THE MARKETS.

===========================================

Note: Dont be surprise when you see the bad eggs coming to this thread to market their foolishness by posting signals just to proof that they are excellent traders whereas they are very poor traders.[/QUOTE]

:wink:
Happy to hear xx
Nothing is 100% is this game although I would say that you are quite accurate in your analysis. Great to have you back my friend x

hello guys we may not have any signals today cos the markets is trying make some corrections so lets wait patiently till tomoro’s daily candle close. PLEASE DO YOU BEST TO LEARN FROM MY SIGNALS/ANALYSIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, DONT BE SHY TO ASK QUESTIONS COS NO QUESTION IS A STUPID ONE.

Hi people,

Thought I would share this article from a website I am registered with. Explains the importance of risk/reward and shows how successful you could be while risking just 2%. Enjoy!

The Forex Traders Holy Grail - What Most Forex Mentors Won’t Say

Yay!

Thanks for staying horlique

I got a request.

Anychance you can make a video of a live setup your about to take. In that video you just tell us your reasoning for the trade?

This way w can put your words to an image which will defiantly clarify some questions?

Hi Horlique2

Was nzdusd 4 hour a valid set up
Plz advise

Nadeem

Hey Nadeem. Are you looking that the bullish pin bar on 4h nzdusd?

If so

I would say its not because just above the pin bar is the price 0.800 which is a round number that has been resistance in the past

ya but i feel including chart will be better, i will look into that. I like keeping stuff simple.

The chart idea will work too!

Do you use 5 day New York close charts?

i use the daily chart for most of the signals and daily candle closes/opens almost the same time on all brokers except on sundays. I use alpari uk mt4. U dont have to bother about 5-day or 6-day platforms.