I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

24/07 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY ME!!! :smiley:

Iā€™m hoping Holrique can score us a home run today as my present :stuck_out_tongue:

yes you are correct to some extent, 0.8000 is a good psychological level but not a very strong one. But its a level many traders are watching for market reactions.

wao
:D:
(music)
happy birth day to you(2times)
happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you

how old are you now(2times)
how old are you nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
happy birthday to you.

hahahahaha the market will definitely reward us a home run at the right time, at the moment the markets is positioning to give us a clearer picture of what she(is the market a lady, lol) wants to do next, so we will definitely follow her to make these home runs.

hahaā€¦ happy birthday dude! have a great day!

Lol Horlique2. Iā€™m 23 today ā€“ possibly the youngest in this thread >. >

AND

YES, the market is a lady. She often has many mood swings.

wao u think you are the youngest? ā€¦ If i tell you my age you will be surprise.

Ya the market is a lady cos you have to be extremely patient,extremely prudent,extremely caring, extremely discipline, extremely obedient and extremely humble for her to love you and make you wealthy.

Sometimes we dont understand why she is angry, why she is always restless, why she is calm, why she is moving up and moving down. But we only follow her mood to make money.

Prudent? You couldnā€™t tell my wife that could you?

lol . I dont know much about your wife, but i believe she is a good woman/wife.

[QUOTE=ā€œHorlique2;512663ā€]

lol . I dont know much about your wife, but i believe she is a good woman/wife.[/QUOTE]

Very careful answer there Horlique, and indeed she is. Just a little expensive, especially as its her birthday today too!!

Trading mistakes

Lets talk about some trading mistakes/errors traders make;

1. Stopilisis; A condition where a traders never used physical
    stops cos he feels his trading system can never lose, just to realize a margin call after 24 hours trading.

2)Gambling syndrome; This is a syndrome where a trader places trades without any logical reason/PROVEN TRADING SYSTEM hoping to be lucky but end up lossing all his money , blaming the brokers.

3)Forex-Egolisis; From the word ā€˜Egoā€™, this is when a trader does not accept the fact that you canā€™t win all the time in forex. People suffering from this diseases feel they are more intelligient than the market and that they should always trust their gut-feel irrespective of what the market is telling them. People suffering from this disease mostly equate trading skills to the number of educational qualifications they have, only to realized that the market is no-respecter of person that trading success is never equated to educational achievements.

1. Confused analyst syndrome; A situation where a trader is overloaded with useless information and sentiments regarding forex markets, these folks overload themself with contradicting info from multiple news/forex commentary sources thereby making a wrong opinion about what the market is actually saying.

2. Betting-the-farm syndrome; Where a trader after having 2-3 consecutive winning trades becomes over-confident thereby staking all his/her money on a particular trade only to wakeup to see a margin call. This syndrome leads to heart attack,fever,headaches,tears and in worst cases suicide(as it happen in 2008 economic meltdown).

3. Robotolysis; A very common disease of lazy traders who believe the marketing hype that with just $1000 one can make millions of dollars forever by allowing a robot to do the trading on their behalf. These folk are unaware that a robot is a program written to function well in a particular market condition. The funny thing is that the forex market is so dynamic with too many variables affecting the price of currencies differently.

7)Fearosity; From the noun ā€˜fearā€™ this could be explain to be when a trader is afraid to pull the
trigger on a high-winning-probability trade-setup due to past losses.
This also include a situation a traders enter a trade and immediately closes the trade cos the market moved few pips against his position only for the markets to
retrace back going in his preferred direction.

8)painting-the-chart; This is a very funny condition where a trader uses/combines 10-20 indicators/systems at a time hoping to make more accurate winning trades only to realize he is lossing money in an astronomical/geometric progression.
A working system has to be very very simple to use.

1. Get-rich-quick-syndrome; This is when a trader with a $100-$1000 live account expect to make $10K-$100K in 20 trading days cos of the marketing hype only to risk half of his equity on a single trade getting a
    margin call
    after just 3 trades.

10)Risk-big-and-make-Big syndrome; it is very surprising to see many socalled pro-forex teacher(not traders) teaching their fellowers that risking 1-3% per trade is a loserā€™s idea that a trader with a good trading system should take advantage of his trading arsenal by risking 5-10% per trade so they can make money faster. The truth remains that theres no systems that does not have lossing run; imagine a trader risking 5% per trade and he gets 8 lossing trades in a row do you think he will have the discipline not to risk more than 5% at a point that is what i calledā€™TRADING SUICIDEā€™.
In trading its easier to recover back ones capital with many lossing trades using aā€™fixed 2% riskā€™than risking 5% per trade.

If you are suffering from any of these sickness dont be shy keep reading this thread ask questions for help. I will post possible solutions which will give you a positive turnaround in your trading.

I have suffered the above trading diseases in the past and the good thing is that i was able to overcome them so likewise you can overcome them too,but first you have to honestly admit that its a problem to you so that solutions can easily come your way.

==========================
I hope this article will help alot. Read it.
You are free to share this article but please let people know the source.

Great article Horlique! Thanks for posting it! :slight_smile:

Very good article and I can truly say that I have been through a couple of those trading scenarios. I am a lot calm and disciplined now.

[QUOTE=ā€œHorlique2;512671ā€]Trading mistakes

Lets talk about some trading mistakes/errors traders make;

1. Stopilisis; A condition where a traders never used physical
    stops cos he feels his trading system can never lose, just to realize a margin call after 24 hours trading.

2)Gambling syndrome; This is a syndrome where a trader places trades without any logical reason/PROVEN TRADING SYSTEM hoping to be lucky but end up lossing all his money , blaming the brokers.

3)Forex-Egolisis; From the word ā€˜Egoā€™, this is when a trader does not accept the fact that you canā€™t win all the time in forex. People suffering from this diseases feel they are more intelligient than the market and that they should always trust their gut-feel irrespective of what the market is telling them. People suffering from this disease mostly equate trading skills to the number of educational qualifications they have, only to realized that the market is no-respecter of person that trading success is never equated to educational achievements.

1. Confused analyst syndrome; A situation where a trader is overloaded with useless information and sentiments regarding forex markets, these folks overload themself with contradicting info from multiple news/forex commentary sources thereby making a wrong opinion about what the market is actually saying.

2. Betting-the-farm syndrome; Where a trader after having 2-3 consecutive winning trades becomes over-confident thereby staking all his/her money on a particular trade only to wakeup to see a margin call. This syndrome leads to heart attack,fever,headaches,tears and in worst cases suicide(as it happen in 2008 economic meltdown).

3. Robotolysis; A very common disease of lazy traders who believe the marketing hype that with just $1000 one can make millions of dollars forever by allowing a robot to do the trading on their behalf. These folk are unaware that a robot is a program written to function well in a particular market condition. The funny thing is that the forex market is so dynamic with too many variables affecting the price of currencies differently.

7)Fearosity; From the noun ā€˜fearā€™ this could be explain to be when a trader is afraid to pull the
trigger on a high-winning-probability trade-setup due to past losses.
This also include a situation a traders enter a trade and immediately closes the trade cos the market moved few pips against his position only for the markets to
retrace back going in his preferred direction.

8)painting-the-chart; This is a very funny condition where a trader uses/combines 10-20 indicators/systems at a time hoping to make more accurate winning trades only to realize he is lossing money in an astronomical/geometric progression.
A working system has to be very very simple to use.

1. Get-rich-quick-syndrome; This is when a trader with a $100-$1000 live account expect to make $10K-$100K in 20 trading days cos of the marketing hype only to risk half of his equity on a single trade getting a
    margin call
    after just 3 trades.

10)Risk-big-and-make-Big syndrome; it is very surprising to see many socalled pro-forex teacher(not traders) teaching their fellowers that risking 1-3% per trade is a loserā€™s idea that a trader with a good trading system should take advantage of his trading arsenal by risking 5-10% per trade so they can make money faster. The truth remains that theres no systems that does not have lossing run; imagine a trader risking 5% per trade and he gets 8 lossing trades in a row do you think he will have the discipline not to risk more than 5% at a point that is what i calledā€™TRADING SUICIDEā€™.
In trading its easier to recover back ones capital with many lossing trades using aā€™fixed 2% riskā€™than risking 5% per trade.

If you are suffering from any of these sickness dont be shy keep reading this thread ask questions for help. I will post possible solutions which will give you a positive turnaround in your trading.

I have suffered the above trading diseases in the past and the good thing is that i was able to overcome them so likewise you can overcome them too,but first you have to honestly admit that its a problem to you so that solutions can easily come your way.

==========================
I hope this article will help alot. Read it.
You are free to share this article but please let people know the source.[/QUOTE]

My godā€¦soo trueā€¦i have 5 out of 10 syndromes listedā€¦ Sigh

Horlique hit the nail on the head with that one! Been there done that and got the tee shirt!

But you have a record to leave forum and thread suddenly! Do not do this hereā€¦

Yes Horlique2 I wanted to ask you the same question. You have not been consistent in a single forum and leave all of a sudden. I wonder why.

Cheers
Nadeem

What other forex forums are out there?

when people do not appreciate what am doing, i become discourage and leave. But never worry i love babypips because i began my trading journey 5 years ago on babypips. Am still posting on forexpeacearmy, also am still posting on forexfactory.

I always leave when people keep on breaking my thread rules, but i have changed that habit now, no matter what someone says about this thread i will continue posting my signals/analysis.

Its always discouraging when i try to provide excellent free services to improve other traderā€™s trading ability and others will come around just put to sand and find faults in what am doing, i dont like trouble cos am a trouble maker.

Horlique

The best way is to ignore them and after a while they will get tired and stop posting. Some of these guys are bigheaded and they want to prove themselves. When people are behind a computer they get brave because they know in person, face to face, they will be torn to shreds. You keep doing what you do and those of us who use your signals will have to take the good with the bad and those who want to gripe can just go elsewhere.