I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Greetings all,

Is that a indecisive daily candle being formed at EURUSD?

Thanks alot for the good advice, i will continue doing what i feel its right no matter what the bad eggs may say/do. I enjoy helping others to succeed cos thats the easiest and best way to remain blessed.

yes its an indecision candle thats about to form if its forms above the resistance zone of 1.32400-1.31670 we may look for opportunity to buy if the reverse we may sell.

on Gbpusd a bullish signal os about to form but the problem is that price is just below 1.54000 which is a very strong psychological point so we will watch this point for possible price actions.

so just be around at todays daily candle close if anything good pops up i will post for us to trade.

Hope so, would be nice to get in some pips before the weekend :slight_smile:

Take a look at the [B]4hours chart on EURUSD a powerful bearish candle [/B]is about to form and there are atleast 4 excellent rejections at 1.32400 but we wont enter now, lets wait till the close of the daily candle so we can have a good view of what she(the markets) wants to do.

Ok will do and wait patiently.

Nzdjpy daily. What is your opinion Horlique is it long ir short bias here.

Thanks

have stop trading yen pairs due to its unstability and volatility. Yen is a beast i will advise you stay out of yen pairs for now.

Thanks for the advice. Cheers mate.

hello guys look at euraud 4 hours chart, a perfect sell signal is about to form.

trade 31 sell Eurusd now or sell eurusd at 1.31994

stops=50pips
targets= 150pips

reason for trade: indecision candle formed on daily at resistance zone.

risk 1% here

sell Euraud now or sell euraud at 1.43917

stops= 50pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade: bearish pin formed at resistance zone

risk 1% here

thats means we are risking just 2% here.

Thanks Horlique … I am on the boat…

I am too! God willing it will go well. Thanks Horlique!!!

EUR/AUD Sell

Trade open - 1.43976
Stop loss - 1.44220
Take profit - 1.43776

Good luck

Horlique2 I like your style. I follow your thread and learn. You don’t mess with words to much and tell it how it is, nice to see

When placing trades stoploss order should be our friend.

Thanks bro, am happy you are gaining positively from our thread.

[QUOTE=“Eager;512911”]EUR/AUD Sell

Trade open - 1.43976
Stop loss - 1.44220
Take profit - 1.43776

Good luck[/QUOTE]

Stop loss hit…