I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I’m still in both trades. Was your stop loss set to 50 pips?

Trade open - 1.43976
Stop loss - 1.44220

That is a stop loss of 25 pips, horlique suggest a stop loss of 50. it should have been set to 1.4448 ish.

That is why i set all details of the trade in pips as horlique gives them in pips. Your provider or platform should allow this.

Anyone still in the EUR/AUD short? Unfortunately I was taken out, almost to the pip.

hello guys don’t panic after a lose, stay calm the market will always reward us bountifully, dont be angry and dont feel disappointed losses are inevitable. come around this thread the next 4 hours signals are developing.

[QUOTE=“JimineyCricket;513044”]Anyone still in the EUR/AUD short? Unfortunately I was taken out, almost to the pip.[/QUOTE]

It seems now is the right time to get the cream…for this trade only…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;513045”]

hello guys don’t panic after a lose, stay calm the market will always reward us bountifully, dont be angry and dont feel disappointed losses are inevitable. come around this thread the next 4 hours signals are developing.[/QUOTE]

Not at all Horlique… I trust you thts why i am always in… No matter profit or loss…

This stop loss was due to my own mistake… Strongly feel that it will hit the TP in next 30 minutes…

[QUOTE=“Eager;513048”]

Not at all Horlique… I trust you thts why i am always in… No matter profit or loss…

This stop loss was due to my own mistake… Strongly feel that it will hit the TP in next 30 minutes…[/QUOTE]

Over 200 pips in 30 mins :slight_smile: that would be an impressive trade.

I always have a feeling that you cant really do technical analysis on minors like euraud, they mostly follow EURUSD and AUDUSD anyway.

How do you feel about this Horlique?

lol hahahahahahha, Is it because we had a lost trade on euraud, if you had followed this thread from the beginning you will realized that we have made many home runs on euraud, so the lost does not mean Euraud is very bad currency pair to trade. I hope you risk only 2% on trade 31, cos if nobody ‘‘bet the farm’’ and survive in forex.

Note; That following these signals is at your own risk cos Forex trading is a risky business, but with excellent risk/money management a good trading system we are guaranteed to make money in the long run.

Please note; That Nobody has control over price i mean nobody, we only anticipate where the price will go.

GBP BBP saved our asses here. I had to move my stop loss on EURAUD but it saved me a lot of money.

Still holding on even through that Eur news whipsaw

Dont allow the outcome of a single trade to affect your trading psychology because you are going to trade thousands of trades in the course of your trading journey. The successful financial heavyweights we read about never allow the outcome of a single trade or series of trades affect their ability to pull the next high-probability-winning-trade. Forex trading is not for those who cant control their psychology, if not one will always be in an emotional drama after a trade.

I think these two trades are turning to a winning trade

Didn’t mean to put it like that, but do you check both EURUSD and AUDUSD when you are making a decision to short EURAUD or any other minor in a similar way?

trade 32 sell gbpaud now or sell at 1.67180

stops= 55pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade; bearish signal at resistance on the 4hours chart

risk 2% here

Should we hold EURUSD and EURAUD trade?

yes hold it.

you can move stops to breakeven to reduce you exposed risk, once any of the trades move into a decent profits. Never panic am in the trade and others are in the same trade too.

audusd and euraud correlates a lot, if audusd is going up in most cases euraud will be going down depending on the strenght of eur. Sometimes these pairs dont correlate, i follow the price actions to decide valid entries.