I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I don’t have gold/usd on capital spreads
-.-

you need a broker that have silver and gold pairs so you can fully take advantage of the big moves happening on these currencies.

I have access to gold rolling daily, not sure if that’s any different.

i think so i was expecting price to do down, but some stubborn buyers are still around let see what happens at todays daily candle close. I dont think the few buyers can win

Hello guys, there are 2-3 likely trading opportunities on GBPAUD(buy), EURAUD(buy) and AUDUSD(sell). We will spread our risk on these 3 trades risking 1% on each trade. If the setups formed well i will post there trades stating the idea stop loss and targets , so stay tuned to this thread.

Buy Gbpaud now or buy at 1.64402

stops= 65pips

targets= 200pips

buy euraud now or buy at 1.40593

stops= 65pips

targets= 200pips

======================
sell audusd now or sell at 0.92755

stops= 60pips

targets= 125pips

please risk 1% on each trade.

beautiful… move my stops… thanks…

Well done - Awesome call.

please move your stops to breakeven on these trade lets continue pipping.

thanks and lock in as many pips as you can.

Lock in 50 pips for euraud, trailing @ 20pips
Close with 60pips gain. Thank you for the signal.

For traders who took this setup i posted should have made good profits by now.
Please visit my profile page to see other services that am currently providing.
Take care happy weekend please dont leave any open trade over the weekend due to gap close your trades before friday close.

Horlique2.

Thank you. Have a lovely weekend and I look forward to your set ups on Monday.

we just hit our target on these trades,so we have made back our lost cash this week with a nice profits. Please visit my profile page to see other services am currently providing.

Happy weekend to all. Next week is a heavy week for news traders(me inclusive). But also watch out for my signals on this thread.

Hi and thanks for an interesting thread.
I have a question about the AUD/USD mentioned above.
If the trade was executed at 0.92755 as suggested, and you moved your SL to break even as suggested, you would not have made the target as the SL was hit 9 hours later, well before the target price was hit.

Could you please explain how you made the target price?

Thanks,
Wayne.

@wayne .
There are traders who were not around to move their stops to breakeven and these traders definitely hit the targets. And some other traders made some pips out of the Audusd trade. Traders who only moved their stops to breakeven without locking some pips would have been stopped out.

I hope i have cleared your mind.

This is what makes trading sooo frustating sometimes.
Ifs and maybes.
IF I’d left my stop alone (unlikely after that initial drop), I’d hit the target.
MAYBE I’d have moved my stop to -10 pips, I’d have hit the target.
Or I’d move the stop to 0 (granted, a sensible move), and won nowt!

It annoys me when a trader claims to have made a profit on their system when they have not (you DID say move stops to 0).

I hope you are not offended by my comment as i respect your thread. You clearly know what you are doing, and the other 2 trades you suggested worked perfectly.

I continue to follow your interesting signals.

Regards,
Wayne

ok thanks happy weekend.

i want to clarify some issues about this thread;

1. that you are taking my signals at your own risk cos no one can be accurately correct all the time in trading except you are a god.
    Most times i made good calls sometimes i made bad call, am not a super-human or a god. I make trading decisions based; on my trading skills, my past trading experiences and what i see on the chart nothing less nothing more.

2. that you will risk my recommended risk per trade. every pro traders will at one point experience some lossing run which is very natural, even the big banks do experience consecutive annual losses. So trading is a risky business with a good reward.

3. that you dont discourage me from posting these signals by posting unneccessary negatives comments when we have hit loss or losses(cos losses are part of the trading business) or when trades dont go the way you expect.
    If you cant handle losses/uncertainty then you should not be trading or doing any business that has a high degree of uncertainty like forex trading. One thing is for sure that the market will do things you never expected just to test you .
    ==========================

Thanks for posting this! It’s so useful and educational to see expert live trades. All the best to you. Cheers.