I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Will do. Thanks for this.

I have one question for anyone following this thread. I am on EST is that 1PM when Horlique is posting his signals( ie. daily candle close for his local time?)

Thanks

Hi all,

This maybe a weird question. Just wondering, for what reason would one have multiple accounts? One for a specific strategy? Or one for a different currency? Isn’t it hard to juggle between so many accounts if I want to place the same trade in all of them?

Forgive my ignorance if any. And thanks in advance!

[B]As the markets opens today 28/7/2013[/B]

[B]1)EURUSD: [/B]on the 4 hours eurusd chart markets has open below a powerful psychological point 1.33000 and also the have been almost 6 rejections below 1.33000 so i expect price to move down to 1.32400 before we can look for a buy signal on Eurusd to follow the price to atleast 1.34000 being the next key resistance zone.

[B]2) GBPusd: [/B]price is likely going to back down to 1.53000 markets formed a bearish signal on friday but we have to watch and see how the markets onfolds no need jumping into the market now. In this business patience is a very important virtue.

[B]3)AUDusd:[/B] This markets formed a nice sell signal below the 0.93000 psychological level but we wont jump in so fast cos the markets may tank up a little.

[B]4) NZDusd;[/B] This markets formed an indecision candle below the key psychological point 0.81000 so we expect price to move down to 0.80000 for us to rejoin the uptrend with a buy signal.

[B]THE ABOVE FOUR MARKETS ARE MY FAVOURITES[/B]

ok guys check back the next 4 hours let see if some of the possible trade will mature for entries.

I don’t think anyone asked for your opinion. Now, shoo.

This person has been on the forum for 1 day and only 3 posts so it seems that this is a s*** stirrer!

Update: this guy is promoting his forex generator software on another thread as he posted a link to a website - I guess he wants to drum up some business.

[QUOTE=“Wilber123;514054”]Will do. Thanks for this.

I have one question for anyone following this thread. I am on EST is that 1PM when Horlique is posting his signals( ie. daily candle close for his local time?)

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

No. His platform day candles end at 5pm our time. His signals for 4h are 9pm, 1am, 5,9am, 1pm, 5,9pm.

[QUOTE=“guardian09;514055”]Hi all,

This maybe a weird question. Just wondering, for what reason would one have multiple accounts? One for a specific strategy? Or one for a different currency? Isn’t it hard to juggle between so many accounts if I want to place the same trade in all of them?

Forgive my ignorance if any. And thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Some brokers don’t permit hedging. 2 accounts gets around that.

Some have several accounts that are linked together through zulu trade or the collective2 because they are afraid that brokers are likely to manipulate their larger accounts and feel safer having several smaller accounts.

Some trade a short-term strategy with one account and a longer-term strategy with another account and having two separate accounts helps them keep their trades separate in their own mind.

I’m sure there are other reasons.

excellent post and excellent reply

Good morning all am looking at the major pairs now ; at the next 4 hours candle close can please come around for any possible signal.

Update; There seems to be large sell stops at the low of the previous AUDUSD daily candle meaning if price breaks past that low we will see further sell off.

no clear signal guys lets wait till the next 4 hours or daily candle close.

Hello guys watch out for the economic releases this week, stop loss should be your friend when trading to avoid severe losses.

I have heard frm some ppl that eurusd will short frm 1.33 (strong resistance). What u think

please read my initial forecast posted today

Hi Horlique

Your AUDUSD analysis proved to be 100% accurate as also confirmed by PA candles, I am in a good position already by selling it…

Can anyone advise where I can find a website/app that will allow me to enter the date of a trade, the pair, opening price, stop and limit and shows the result of how many pips have been lost or won.

I need it to do some backtesting.

Totally agreed. I am long eurusd since it hit 1.32400… took some profits and now gonna leave it at b/e, thanks horlique :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Moonie;514325”]Can anyone advise where I can find a website/app that will allow me to enter the date of a trade, the pair, opening price, stop and limit and shows the result of how many pips have been lost or won.

I need it to do some backtesting.[/QUOTE]

If you find it then let me know as well… I also want to use it to trace the records…

[QUOTE=“Eager;514327”]

If you find it then let me know as well… I also want to use it to trace the records…[/QUOTE]

Different than myfxbook?

[QUOTE=“Vinster;514343”]

Different than myfxbook?[/QUOTE]

Yes for now i am using fxbook and mql5 but the problem with both is it needs pc… I want something same but ob mobile…