I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

thanks vinster. That’s a new perspective for me… and something new that i have learnt! thanks!

[QUOTE=“Eager;514349”]

Yes for now i am using fxbook and mql5 but the problem with both is it needs pc… I want something same but ob mobile…[/QUOTE]

I don’t know if this will help but I use team viewer to control my home pc from my phone. Easy to use and reliable.

are you still selling audusd if so you should have made some cash now congrats.

This week has lots of forex releases/news so please let stop loss be your best friend when trading. Always look at the news calender

One funny fact about the forex markets is that 95% of the best forex teachers/mentors online are actually very poor traders(extremely poor traders) i mean they are very very poor traders(they cant practise what they preach). Also 97% of the best/most successful traders in the world are actually not interested in teaching/mentoring these successful traders are too busy managing millions/billions of funds for wealthy individuals/hedge funds/big financial firms and these traders make a huge income working few hours a week trading forex.

There are too many forex scams online that its most likely for one to be scammed.

So next time one of these socalled forex teachers send you a news letter with mind blowing edited statements dont be deceived and carried away. The forex marketing industry thrive alot due to peoples greed and lack of truthful information.

Lastly when someone claims he can double your forex account in 20 trading days just picture it that he can easily lose all your equity under 5 trading days.

Well said Holrique - We are often fooled and deluded by sweet talk sales people. We all want to double our investments with least amount of trades possible. Remember, every penny makes a pound. We must learn to build our account! If we are making 30 pips a day consistently that’s a whooping 7200 pips a year. To some that may be little. Nonetheless, it’s profit.

trade 34 sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.44024

stops= 40pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance on 4hours chart.

==========================

buy eurusd now or buy eurusd at 1.32612

stops= 40pips
targets= 120pips
bullish signal formed at 1.32400

risk just 2% on all the trades, 1% on each position

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;514400”]trade 34 sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.44024

stops= 40pips

targets= 120pips

stops= 40pips
targets= 120pips

risk just 2% on all the trades, 1% on each position[/QUOTE]

Meaning stop loss order is set about: 1.32212 ?
New to this. Thanks for clarification in advance.

[QUOTE=“Holocene;514408”]

Meaning stop loss order is set about: 1.32212 ?
New to this. Thanks for clarification in advance.[/QUOTE]

Correct. …

I waited on the euro/aud and as you may have seen it went up about 20 pips. I then placed my sell order and I just closed the transaction. I took in 25 pips! As horlique knows, I trade like a reconnaissance mission! Lol! Thanks for the signal horlique and I am waiting for euro to do the same.

UPDATE: Seems like I got out on time. There was a spike of 71 pips as of now.

or maybe too soon. Only time will tell. : )

The way i see it, a win is a win, you did great. As for recon, i don’t know : ))

Recon = get in as fast as I can - get what I am there to get and get out. I try o go after 30 pips per trade. Quick and easy most of the time and that adds up! I was told the average movement in forex is 25 to 50 pips so I stick with 30.

It does make allot of sense, no need to get greedy. So keep on with the Recon, i like the word.

hello guys sorry for the euraud lose , the news report on aud came out poor thats why this pair spike up, hopefully we can make our gain from the eurusd trade.

I took a win on the euro/aud because I took my normal more than 20 less than 30 pips! I just took 31 pips on euro/usd as well. I know its not the 100 or 120 pips you are after but it all adds up and quickly. Thanks for the signals horlique!!!

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;514586”]hello guys sorry for the euraud lose , the news report on aud came out poor thats why this pair spike up, hopefully we can make our gain from the eurusd trade.[/QUOTE]

No worries horlique… But eur/usd is doing well so far… Thanks for the signal… Appreciate

No need to apologise my friend. Losses are inevitable. She decided to have a mood swing due the news and spike up. Let’s hope she does the same with our EUR/USD trade

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;514400”]trade 34 sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.44024

stops= 40pips

targets= 120pips

stops= 40pips
targets= 120pips

risk just 2% on all the trades, 1% on each position[/QUOTE]

Targets =120, should I add one zero (1200 ) for 5 digit quote? In this case, target could be around 1.33812?

Many thanks

eurusd is in profits so lock in some profits.