I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

WayneG,
With all due respect and no offence intended,d least u can do is appreciate Gold for his dedication to this thread.
In my honest opinion,I think u sounded a little brash. Losses is a part of trading and we should all come to terms with that.
With proper risk and money mgt,we will always end up being successful traders.
Lets pls keep our emotions in check and learn to encourage good men trying to help others any cost.
Thanx Buddy!

Happy sunday to all. For the news traders(fundamental traders) this week will be a very busy week for them, also the technical traders will definitely be alert for any good trade setups putting into account the influences of economic announcement; meaning your stops loss should be your best friend. 4 years ago i lost almost all my capital cos i place a trade minutes into the Non-farm payroll without using a stop loss order.

lets take a look at some popular pairs.

1. Eurusd; This pair did formed a powerful bearish rejection candle(on friday close) on the daily chart indicating a powerful downward thrust to ‘the long term support at 1.28200’.
    But here is the catch; if you look at the Eurusd daily chart you will notice a faint support at 1.30000
    meaning that price may likely move higher to 1.31450 before finally joining the downward trend which has just began(moving average crosses pointing down). So we will watch to get a confirmation price action signal on either the 4hours chart or daily in order to make trading decision.

2)GBPusd; This pair is likely heading to the long term support at 1.50297 so we will be looking for sell signal on the 4hours or daily to continue selling.

3)USDjpy; this pair is now at a near term resistance zone of 98.600-99.430, so if price open above this area we will be looking to buy into the 100.00 psychological level. But if price close below this near term resistance point we will look for a decent price action sell signals to sell to atleast 96.960.

4)EURJPY; This pairs has formed a powerful near term resistance zone of 130.000-129.640. So we will make our trading decision based on this level cos the downtrend is still in play.

5)GBPjpy; this pair has formed a unique near term resistance zone of 152.000-151.000 so depending where price opens today we will watch the price action closely to make trading decisions.

6)AUDusd; price close outside the near term support of 0.91590 on the daily chart. Price also close outside the monthly support of 0.95450. And on the weekly chart a powerful bearish candle has formed indicating that Audusd will continue to may be 0.87640(the nearest key level; which was formed 22/8/2010). So we will be looking for more selling opportunities on this pair.

7)NZDusd; this pair has formed a very powerful support zone at 0.76950 . So we will be watching that level for possible trades.

8)NZDjpy; this pair has formed a powerful support at 75.000(a unique psychological point), and also formed a bearish signal on the daily chart after friday close(close to the near term resistance zone of 78.200-77.500) so we may likely sell to 75.000 depending where markets open today. The sell trend is still in tact.

1. Lastly if you do trade WTI(crude oil) a powerful sell signal did formed on friday close so look at it for possible sell signal
    ==========================
    I wish you all a happy pipping week. To follow my signals go thru this thread you will see the instructions.

eur usd your statement is confusing my interpretations of an inside bar followed ny a white inverted hammer is this is a very strong reversal pattern. Am i right as i am still learning. thanks.

[QUOTE=“sapper1971;505186”]eur usd your statement is confusing my interpretations of an inside bar followed ny a white inverted hammer is this is a very strong reversal pattern. Am i right as i am still learning. thanks.[/QUOTE]

or is the tail shadow too long for it to be an inverted hammer?

Trade 11 sell Nzdjpy now or sell at 76.544

stops= 60pips

targets= 155pips

reason for trade; read my weekly forecast.

Please risk just 2% here.

its an inside bar followed by a powerful bearish rejection
yes it should be a good continuation signal indicating heavy selling since the downtrend has just started(using moving average crosses its putting down now); we should have just dive into a sell position on eurusd but there is a faint support at 1.3000 so we have to wait and see how this currency will react.

lets see how this currency play out; what i see is an inside bar formed by a bearish rejection candle signalling a downward continuation, as i said we could just sell but theres a faint support at 1.3000 so lets be patient here.

im not doubting you just checking that my learning to date was correct im just a newbie and want to make sure my own understanding is right so i dont lay down bad foundations :slight_smile:

Any intention to provide your signal via Zulu trader?

no intention, just follow it here for now.

Nice job brother

Trade 12 sell nzdjpy at 77.216 or sell nzdjpy now

stops= 55pips

take profits= 200pips

please risk 2% here.

Note; trade 11 ended in a loss.

Its good! It will be helpful for me and I can follow the signal. Thank you very much!

nice timing with that last signal i was going the other way just managed to close it still in profit before following your signal. :slight_smile:

If 11 and 12 were buy instead of sell, they would have been great… Maybe you could explain your reason behind the trades [I]after[/I] they SL or TP so people can understand your thinking here ? Trade 12 timing i could see the inverted hammer on 4hr which i take it was your signal ? Then it went the other way which happens. just curious if that was what you used as a sell signal…

I was too busy to get on the other operations and just got in on the jpy which was a loss. I feel that the yen is like a jokester, it always turns the other way no matter what you think it may do. Most of my yen transactions have always been losses so all in all I try to stay away from the yen and this time I thought it would be different.

if you have a trading method that have worked for 3 good years for you(and has work for many traders who were trading before i was even born) making you tons of cash you have to learn to trust it; the 2 trades we lost today were perfect trade according to my price action system.

For trade 11; 2 rejection candles formed on the daily chart on thursday and friday(at near term a resistance) with the down trend still in tact that gave me a good reason to short. When one has few losses does not mean the system is bad, sometimes the market will just do what it feels and theres nothing you can do about it. You have to maintain a consistent trust with your trading arsenals. I mentioned this trade in my weekly outlook(its just sad it ended in a loss).

Trade 12; there was a price action signal on the 4hours(an indecision candle signalling downward movement) at a strong resistant point so its was a good reason to sell. Every body hate losses but in trading(i seriously hate to lose) you have to learn to accept losses. I hate losses thats why i do alot of home work to filter out the good trades using my system.

Dont feel sad thats the price we have to pay to make money in forex trading.

Look at trade 10 which we made good money its was the same principle there , cos the market went against our expectations does not make a good system bad overnight.

Anybody out there who claims he/she never have losses is making tons of lies.

For me to be posting signals here means am confident and sure about my trading; no so-called guru or forex marketing agent will want to post live setups free without wanting to charge ridiculous amount(but still end up being a poor signal service).

For those who lost today with me please dont be discouraged we will definitely hit a home run soon. Dont feel emotional about it, cheer up. Life is good.

So far so good to be honest. I am awaiting more signals as they come about.

thanks buddie dont worry we are all in the same boat.

When I started trading I took an oath and accepted that losses will come about - But forget haters, I respect and appreciate what you do. Thank you.