I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

its all part of the game :slight_smile: i look forward to seeing more signals good or bad u learn from both.

The losses don’t bother me as much when i know the reasoning behind placing the trade, that’s what i was looking for clarification on, which you provided, so thank you.

I totally respect what you do here,posting accurate PA’s. keep up your good work and let those who cant stomach a few losses go search for another profession. if you hate to lose and you are a perfectionist, Forex is definitely not meant for you.

Each person has his or her own choice. You choose to use the signals in doing so you assume the responsibility for said choice. No one has forced you to use them. If your not satisfied or dislike the results of the use if said tool then refrain from using them.

This is my opinion and after nearly 15 years as an international attorney I would consider this to be a universal disclaimer for those who gripe about things lol!

Hello guys look at your goldusd daily chart now; we will likely go short on goldusd, a nice rejection candle has formed on the daily chart in line with the down trend we may likely short at the close of the daily candle, so stay close to this thread.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;505773”]Hello guys look at your goldusd daily chart now; we will likely go short on goldusd, a nice rejection candle has formed on the daily chart in line with the down trend we may likely short at the close of the daily candle, so stay close to this thread.[/QUOTE]

never dabbled in gold before kind of scarey prices and speed. Just looked and thought well with rsi at 29 it,s gotta go up a few pips shortly so may ad well dabble before end of day sell signal. my stop loss tp wont work on this market anyone know why?

mmmm i feel an expensive learning curve coming here. wont let me add a stoploss cause the markets closed when does it reopen as im totally exposed without a stop loss although i dont rhink its going to start dropping til 1247.086 so i have a little while.

Sell limit order @ 1254.700 on goldusd.

Stops= 70pips

targets= 300pips

reason for trade; sell rejection candle formed on daily chart , retracement entry.

Please risk 2% here.

I will keep you guys updated if any sell intra-day signals formed before hitting our limit order

Sell goldusd now or sell at 1241.881

stops= 70pips

targets= 300pips

reason for trade; sell rejection candle formed on daily with down trend in tact.

Risk 2% here.

Note; please delete the other sell limit on goldusd.

Likely opportunity to short Euraud; a rejection candle has just formed on 4hours chart at resistance point 1.43051. So once this 4hours candle close we may like sell euraud, putting our stops = 60pips, targets= 200pips

is this a lost trade?

Waiting for the 4 hours to close to sell into the daily downward move.

Trade 14 buy usdjpy now or buy at 99.632

stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; pin rejection candle formed at intra-day support in line with daily uptrend.

Risk 2% here.

Trade 15 buy eurjpy now or buy eurjpy at 129.221

stops= 55pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade; bullish rejection candle formed on 4hours in line with uptrend.

Risk 2% here.

moves stop to breakeven this trade is up some profits

for those who took this trade,its now up 62pips so lock in some pips.

Happy trading

for those who took this trade, you should have moved your stops to atleast breakeven.

Take a look at the Nzdusd/EURusd daily charts you will notice that these pairs are about forming a decent bullish signal, if it forms the bullish signal candle; we may likely go long so stay close to this thread fews minutes after the daily candle close i may likely post a setup.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;506099”]Take a look at the Nzdusd/EURusd daily charts you will notice that these pairs are about forming a decent bullish signal, if it forms the bullish signal candle; we may likely go long so stay close to this thread fews minutes after the daily candle close i may likely post a setup.[/QUOTE]

Nice one :wink:

Trade 16 sell gbpaud now or sell at 1.68054

stops= 65pips

targets= 200pips
sell euraud now or sell at 1.43022

stops= 65pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trades ; bearish candle formed on 4hours at resistance.

buy nzdusd now at 0.77858 or buy now

stops= 60pips

targets= 135pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily at support

please risk 1% per trade.