I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Hello horlique2

I am a beginer for forex. according to my knowledge,the trade 48 is met stop loss

is it right?

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;520784”]

almost everything you said is very correct. Thanks very much for the information…

I know that august is always a funny month for trading. The targets change is due to the low trading volume on most pairs this month, also my stops is based on price action analysis i dont do guess work when it comes to putting stops.

I also believe is wise to stick to a winning trading approach even when having losses and also wise to make changes when need arise, cos the market will always turn in your favour over time. no trading method is 100% accurate…

For anyone having a lossing run i will advise you reduce trading this period, and dont try to win back your lost profits at all cost which will result in putting pressure on your self and also please reduce your monthly profit expectations to a realistic level. There are months you will make excellent profits, there are also months you wil end in a loss or breakeven.

Thanks alot for you excellent reply/post…[/QUOTE]

Hi Horlique2,

Sorry , vol does not mean volume, what I meant is volatility. Volatility is caused by a lot of factor and due to that, the price movement will be huge.

ok no problem…

Hi Horlique,
what do you think of the EURUSD H4 pin bar?

i saw it but i have to wait till daily candle close due to choppy markets.

‘‘The fomc meeting’’ will be out in the next 1hr 55 minutes. This meeting will detect the direction of the market. If the meeting give USD strength we may likely see a rapid reversal on goldusd 1 hour after the report.

trade 49 sell gbpusd now or sell gbpusd at 1.56555

stops= 45pips

tragets= 90pips

reason for trade: bearish rejection candle on daily at resistance.

risk 2% here

Missed this. It has gone down too far to enter now.

move stops to breakeven this trade has now moved 26pips

Hello horlique, i missed this one and i dont know if its too late to enter or not, can i know whats ur TP?

tragets= 90pips, it’s right there in his post

Hello Horlique 2,

Thank you for the trade signal,but as i read first 15 page of this thread the signal will be given end of 4 hour chart or daily chart.but this trade 49 is in middle of that.So i very much sad,because i missed this profitable sgnal.Can help me on this? or please tell me is there any alert option in baby pips…please…

am very sorry i did a mistake with my alarm clock. There will be many other trades to come so dont worry.

i meant ‘‘targets’’ not ‘traget’ lol

A bearish rejection candle is about to form on the ‘‘4 hours euraud chart’’ so lets see if this ‘‘bearish rejection candle’’ forms we may likely go short on euraud at the close of this 4 hours candle.

The initial jobless claims could reverse the gains the usd has made today if the figure comes in less than forecast since unemployment is what the fed is closely looking at to decide whether to taper in sept or not.

we have another ‘‘home run win trade’’ here.

Hi Horlique 2, what GMT time and broker do you use ?

I have read it before in the early pages but I forget.

A bullish signal is about to form on goldusd 4 hours chart, so if this forms and close above 1370.000(a strong psychological point) we may likely go long.

i use alpari uk, gmt.