I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Seems a bullish signal is about to form on ‘‘Eurusd daily chart’’ so if this candle forms we may go long pushing the price to the nearest resistance. So come around at the close of the daily candle.

Trade 50 buy eurusd now or buy eurusd at 1.33553

stops= 40pips

targets= 85pips

reason for trade ; bullish signal formed in line with uptrend.

Risk 2% here

hey horlique2, do u think the coming news gna affect this trade later today ? we have german dgp in 1 hour and us new home sales later tonight

I do not see any bullish signal Horlique! Rather price is on a strong resistance zone, why not wait to break it?

just hope the new gna help the trade later. anyway horlique i know u dont trade chf/jpy but can u give me ur opinion on it? its touching the year’s high and looks like it on a resistance zone. do you think its gna drop?

we are completely different individuals so our perception of the markets will definitely be different.

before the ‘‘us new home sales’’ the ‘‘eurusd buy trade’’ should have given us decent profits.

I dont have much idea on how that pair behaves also am not close to my trading device now. Am not a big fan for ‘‘JPY pairs’’

[QUOTE=“mechslavender;521994”]just hope the new gna help the trade later. anyway horlique i know u dont trade chf/jpy but can u give me ur opinion on it? its touching the year’s high and looks like it on a resistance zone. do you think its gna drop?[/QUOTE]

Hi I saw GbP/cad at the high. And a retracement at 4hr like a pinbar

move stops to breakeven

[QUOTE=Horlique2;522149]move stops to breakeven[/QUO

Hi horlique2

My order is closed

So you are saying that the trade is invalid?

on trade 50 buy erusd am out with +2pips(breakeven).

what do u mean by trade ‘‘invalid’’, explain thanks.

I never comment on the forums here, however in this case I decided that I have to say thanks to you Horlique2!

I was short on EURUSD, making profit, however when you said about bullish signal forming even though I tend to ignore others I made an exception and closed the trade. Now I am in profit with my closed short position and watching at long position do pips for me.

once again, thank you!

Well said, sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling.Specialty when someone with allot of knowledge sees something that you don’t see. Great job by jumping out of the box.

By the time you posted that we move breakeven to entry, the price was already way below my entry, so i thought you were saying to exit the trade now, I made 10 pips though, too bad I didn’t stick to it would have made 50, Good job on signals anyhow, keep 'em comin

dont worry many more trading opportunities will come. Happy weekend.

you are welcome… Happy weekend

happy weekened horlique and everyone! august is crazy imo. i dont know why