I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Good call on last two trades, I did very well in both. Thank you :slight_smile: Also, if possible could you look at nzdusd chart, its starting to look like it’ll get support here?

yes nzdusd is just sitting above key support. So lets see what will happen next week, i expect a slow correction upward.
Am glad you made money on the last calls. Happy weekend.

Trading outlook for August 26th to 30th August 2013.

I will start with my favourite.

1) EURusd: This pairs gave us a decent buy signal on thursday 22th august 2013 after price formed a bullish signal sitting on 1.33000(a strong psychological point on the daily chart), The buy signal did pushed price from 1.33533(our entry point) to 1.34000(another strong psychological point and a key resistance zone ). Price did closed below 1.34000-1.34300 being the nearest resistance point on the daily chart. So i expect price to push higher to this resistance zone next week so we can look for opportunity to sell towards 1.30000(another strong psychological point). on the weekly chart price has formed a bullish rejection at the daily resistance zone this also implies that price may likely kiss the resistance zone before either breaking upward or downward.

2) GBPusd: This pairs also gave us a decent sell entry(21th August 2013) from the resistance point 1.57000, price has closed below 1.56000 another strong psychological point and did formed a nice bearish rejection candle signalling that we should expect lower price towards 1.54000 the nearest support point. so depending where market opens on Sunday we should be ready for a sell position down to the nearest support .On the weekly chart a POWERFUL WEEKLY BEARISH SIGNAL DID FORMED AT 1.57000(the nearest resistance ) this also gives us a very strong bearish bias.So get ready to short Gbpusd next week.

3) EURaud: This pair has been buying up from 1.44700 being the nearest visible support point on the daily chart to 1.49282 , but price did closed below 1.49000 another strong psychological point and resistance zone forming a bearish indecision candle. The bearish indecision candle indicates that we should expect lower prices on euraud next week. Also on the weekly chart price did closed below 1.49000-1.50000 being the key resistance zone. price may likely sell towards the nearest support come next week.

4)GBpaud: Gbpaud jumped up from a powerful psychological point 1.7000 to closed at 1.72448 for the week . On friday closed price has formed a nice bearish signal indicating a strong bearish move towards 1.70000 so lets see where markets will open on sunday. Expect bearish move next week on gbpaud.

5)NZDusd: This pair sold-off violently(after forming a decent sell signal) from the key resistance zone 0.81000-0.81220 to closed at 0.78001 just slighly above the key psychological point 0.78000. Price is currently sitting above the support zone 0.77302-0.77000, so i expect a slow move up towards 0.80000 (another strong psychological point).

6)AUDusd: Audusd did sold-off from 0.92000 the nearest resistance zone to closed above 0.90000 another strong psychological point forming a clearcut bullish indecision candle this implies that we should expect bullish moves to atleast 0.91000.Two consecutive bullish signal candles did form from the last trading days. On the weekly chart price did closed above 0.90000 also strongly indicating that we should expect higher prices next week.

7) GOLDusd: Goldusd moved over 450pips from the nearest support 1350.000 to closed just 30pips below 1400.000 another strong psychological point and old key level, so if price open above 1400.000 next week we should expect price to push higher towards 1420.000 being the nearest key resistance point. Also if price open below 1400.000 and forms “an intra-day sell signal” we should expect price to tank lower. On the weekly chart a powerful bullish signal did formed at Friday’s just below 1400.000 indicating we should expect a bullish move towards 1420.000.

I WISH ALL HAPPY WEEKEND AND ALSO JOYFUL PIPPING NEXT WEEK.
================================================== ===============

Hello guys if you are on forexpeacearmy forum you can also get my daily analysis by visiting; http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/market-shark-tryouts/

Happy sunday to all, welcome to the new trading week. Am happy that the crazy trading month of August is fast going away. I wish all a happy trading week ahead.

Thanks Horlique. This thread looks interesting, subscribed.

Hi horlique

what do you think of eurcad big rejection candle stands out from the surrounding candles

cheers
nadeem

Same to you Horlique, liked your posts at FPA, great job

ِalso what about the USD/CAD one? will we see some retracing Horlique?

according to the daily chart price action we should expect decent downward moves on eurcad since a nice bearish signal did formed on friday close, price did closed below 1.41000 a strong psychological point. So selling eurcad should be ideal this week.

thanks alot i really appreciate . I hope you will gain positively from my analysis and post.

just like in the eurcad case; on the daily usdcad price did formed a powerful bearish signal bar on friday close just below a strong resistance zone at 1.06000, and price did closed below a strong psychological point at 1.05000. So i expect bearish movement this week on usdcad.

Goldusd has open fews minutes ago below 1400.000 a strong psychological point/old resistance point if any decent 4hours price action signals forms there ,we may look for short entries down to 1390.000.

EUROUSD signal?

Hmm…

It is slowly moving north.ove Tech Analysis;522879]EUROUSD signal?

Hmm…[/QUOTE]

no signal yet on eurusd.

Trade 51 Sell goldusd now or sell goldusd at 1393.90

stops= 45pips.

Targets= 90pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed on 4hours below 1400.000

risk 2% here.

Trade 51 Sell goldusd now or sell goldusd at 1393.90

stops= 45pips.

Targets= 90pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed on 4hours below 1400.000

risk 2% here.

SL reach? ( not vested )

Hi Horlique2,

Your way of signals look interesting and it looks quite different from mine, do you use any online communicator? Shall we chat and exchange pointers?

Regards,
Sky