I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

hi horlique,

What do you think about buying nzd/usd at .7850? Seems it wants to go back up and test resistance at .8100. Not sure if a bullish signal has formed yet though.

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I can find you trading on zulutrade as well selling your signal?

I don’t think he list on Zulu . His profile say he’s a manage fund trader . So we’re lucky that he even list them here

Hi Horlique

Any idea about USDJPY pair? I am interested in this pair for long, what do you think?

i dont sell any signals on zulutrade. Am an account manager.

we will check it at todays daily candle close.

check my profile to get my contact, i will reply any question or comment thru email

going long is logical but wait till daily candle closes, its seems a bullish price action signal is about to form there pushing the price to atleast 99.900-100.000.

Interesting stuffs on the daily chart of the following pairs.

1. EURusd; an inside bar formation is about to form on eurusd daily chart at 1.34000 a strong resistance zone so if it forms we may short eurusd.

2)GBpusd; A decent bearish signal is about to form just below 1.56000 a old resistance/strong psychological point so we may short gbpusd if this forms.

3)Goldusd; A powerful bearish signal is about to form on goldusd daily chart at 1400.000 an old resistance point/strong psychological point. So we may short goldusd if this forms.

THE DAILY CHART SHOULD BE YOUR FAVOURITE CHART FOR TRADING SUCCESS

Thanks Horlique. I’m actually still short Gold from trade 51.

Was this trade invalidated?

JimineyCricket : well the trip you’re waiting for came and left… Gold hit up till 1399 and then went all the way down to 1390. Now trading 1398+

till daily candle close…

We are likely going to buy goldusd at the close of daily chart cos a bullish signal has formed above 1400.000 a strong psychological point, so i expect price to push higher towards 1420.000

Trade 52 Buy goldusd at 1401.36 or buy now

stops= 45pips

targets= 160pips

reason for trade; retracement entry on bullish signal formed on daily chart above 1400.000

risk 2% here.

Trade 52 Buy goldusd at 1401.36 or buy now

stops= 45pips

targets= 160pips

reason for trade; retracement entry on bullish signal formed on daily chart above 1400.000

risk 2% here.

august is very unique for crazy market movement.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;523172”]
THE DAILY CHART SHOULD BE YOUR FAVOURITE CHART FOR TRADING SUCCESS[/QUOTE]

I love long term trading . Nice post

thanks alot i really appreciate.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;523165”]

check my profile to get my contact, i will reply any question or comment thru email[/QUOTE]

Hi Horlique2,

It is okie. In fact, I am not an email person. I just sense that you seem to have lost a bit of confident during this August, thought of giving u some encouragement and see if there is anything that I can do to help. But since u do not use any communicator, then I think is okie. :wink:
Wish u a good run for the month of September :wink:

Cheers,
Sky

hahahahahaha thanks bro. Losses are inevitable , every successful trader you have ever heard of always experience lossing periods its just natural from ; Drunkenmiller to George soros to Tudor Jones. The most important thing is how they handle this lossing periods to bounce back thats what make these traders successful and famous in trading.

August is always a crazy month for trading. My confidence is still intact very much intact. Hopefully september will be better. In general this year has been very excellent and profitable for trading except the month of August.
The market will reward you alot but sometimes she(markets) will always test your ability to withstand undesirable trading circumstances.

Am also posting analysis/forecast on forexpeacearmy; http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/market-shark-tryouts/