I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Hi Horlique

Would you consider taking some profit on this Gold trade around the 1420 point?

Thank you!

Hi Holrique - trust you are well. Ive just read posts from the past 2 weeks as I have not traded much in August. So far I am in decent profit since I started following your signals. I had 1 loosing trade this month. No doubt September will be a much better and more profitable month for us all. So thank you.

Regards,

Graphicvs

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;523539”]

hahahahahaha thanks bro. Losses are inevitable , every successful trader you have ever heard of always experience lossing periods its just natural from ; Drunkenmiller to George soros to Tudor Jones. The most important thing is how they handle this lossing periods to bounce back thats what make these traders successful and famous in trading.

August is always a crazy month for trading. My confidence is still intact very much intact. Hopefully september will be better. In general this year has been very excellent and profitable for trading except the month of August.
The market will reward you alot but sometimes she(markets) will always test your ability to withstand undesirable trading circumstances.

Am also posting analysis/forecast on forexpeacearmy; http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/market-shark-tryouts/[/QUOTE]

Great :wink: good to hear that. I am always following your thread ( even though I normally use my own indicator ) But your view do provide and generate a few ideas and direction.

Let us make money and have a great run for September. I am following you on twitter. In case you need to find me, I am the one with the baby as my logo.

Cheers,
Sky

1420.000 or 1420 is a strong psychological level so you can exit any profitable buy position there cos price will find it difficult to move past this level, and also some big whales(traders with large position) may want to sell at 1420.000.

thanks alot for your post…

thats a good one…

Hello Horlique2

how much effective dow theory in forex trading?

If I would wait, I would have save myself form that…oh!

if you are trading forex i will advise you stick with analysis that relates to forex directly.

its difficult to be patient but in forex trading patience is very very vital for long term success.

That means dow theory is not directly related to forex market?

All markets are interconnected. If you are saying that technicals are affecting the forex investor, I would tell you, that the forex investor is affected by whatever he/she wishes to believe in, thus implementing it in the trading. Seeing daily numerous examples of that on zulutrade…

good reply…

It looks market is very slow at this moment! R u online horlique? Any idea? I am waiting to place a trade but since the market is looking to be in slow motion, I am waiting!

Hi Horlique

What is your opinion on GBPCAD daily rejection candle being formed.

Thanks
Nadeem

It’s time to take a break until we get some news from jpy.

Hi - is anyone still in trade 52 (long gold)? I am, haven’t a seen a reason to exit yet although I took some profit at 1420.

Thanks.

Horlique GBPCAD LOOKS VERY TASTY :slight_smile: SO FAR. WAITING FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

CHEERS
NADEEM

its a perfect buy signal but beware of downward retracement. The moving averages are showing a buy.

Trade 52 buystop at 0.78080 on nzdusd.

Stops= 50pips

targets= 100pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed at support.

Risk 2% here.