I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Trade 52 buystop at 0.78080 on nzdusd.

Stops= 50pips

targets= 100pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed at support.

Risk 2% here.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;523243”]Trade 52 Buy goldusd at 1401.36 or buy now

stops= 45pips

targets= 160pips

reason for trade; retracement entry on bullish signal formed on daily chart above 1400.000

risk 2% here.[/QUOTE]

Did this trade not happen? I’m still in it… :slight_smile:

That gold trade was stopped out the same day, I believe…

Hi Horlique

There is a news at 2am gmt regarding nzd.

Should we be concerned? ?

its not a high impact news so dont worry about the news. Hope you got my advise on gbpcad trade.

Thanks fir the reply. I am going long on the GBPCAD. Is your bias not long on this pair??

if you are still in the ‘‘goldusd buy trade’’ i will advise you exit at that decent profits.

my bais is perfectly long…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;524266”]Trade 52 buystop at 0.78080 on nzdusd.

Stops= 50pips

targets= 100pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed at support.

Risk 2% here.[/QUOTE]

Vested :slight_smile:

5 lot @ 0.7818
SL 0.7750
TP 0.8000

Specially open a sub portfolio to follow your calls.

:slight_smile:

Regards,
Sky

Very nice trade with allot of potential ,your S/L is also large enough to let the trade breath.:10:

I took a 30 pip profit on this trade right before it turned around! That was a very good call Horlique… you amaze me every time… how did you get that number 78080? Please try to guide me.

I opened up a zulutrade trader account and do these trades on there too. Was a very good result.

I expect volatility to pick up in September.

Horlique uses price action to make these calls. His call came right at the close of the NY day candle which was a pin bar at support previously seen on Aug 5th, July 15th, and a couple other times in June. This price zone shows there is quite a bit of support and a Pin bar is a great signal that prices will reject the lower price momentarily.

Now todays daily looks like it may test the low again as it has fallen lower than the left eye on the 27th daily bar. I am personally looking to buy a small position at this price as the risk would be minimal if I place my stop under the low of yesterdays pin bar.

.7808 would have been the break of the pin bar’s high.

Once again thanks for the calls horlique, your thread got me started in learning price action. I have been trying to predict your calls before the end of day and end of H4 candles in order to learn. I truly think that price action can turn my account around.

I missed the nzd/usd, because I was watching nzd/jpy H4 pinbar setup form. I need to work on being able to analyze more pairs, and quicker since these great setups don’t happen all the time.

Guys 7807 was not alone the break of the previous bar high but also break above big round number of 78000. He put pending order once price broke above 78000 to get a safer entry

Am very very glad that people are learning alot from this thread, i pray God should continue to bless me and others who are contributing to this thread and give us more wisdom so that everyone viewing this thread will become better traders.

am happy for you keep it cool bro.

you should be doing good on the GBPcad buy trade, cos am up with some profits on the buy GBPcad trade over here. The funny thing is that it took this pair almost a whole day to print some decent pips.

Hi Horlique my original plan was to enter at 50 percent retrace but that dud nit happen so my plan B was initiated I.e enter at break of previous candle high. So I am in tge trade now with positive action so far :slight_smile:

Nothing is written on stone,sometimes you have to be flexible with in reason,especially if you got a good feeling about the trade.