I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

i think he did the right thing… Cos you never know for sure where the markets may be heading to.

Hi Horlique,

I’m thinking of buying the gbp/usd at 1.5500, there is bullish rejection candles on the daily chart at support around 1.5426. Do you think this would be a good place to go long?

Trade 53 buy eurusd now
stops= 45pips
targets= 120pips

risk 1% here.
Reason for trade; bullish rejection on daily support.

===========================

buy euraud now
stops= 50pips
targets= 101pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed with daily uptrend.

Risk 1% here.

==========================

buy gbpaud now
stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips

risk 1% here
reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily

TIME OF ORDERS; 22:32 GMT+1

SO IN TOTAL WE ARE RISKING 3% on these 3 positions. Good luck all.

Trade 53 buy eurusd now
stops= 45pips
targets= 120pips

risk 1% here.
Reason for trade; bullish rejection on daily support.

===========================

buy euraud now
stops= 50pips
targets= 101pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed with daily uptrend.

Risk 1% here.

==========================

buy gbpaud now
stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips

risk 1% here
reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily

TIME OF ORDERS; 22:32 GMT+1

SO IN TOTAL WE ARE RISKING 3% on these 3 positions. Good luck all.

[QUOTE=“ForexFarmer;524810”]Hi Horlique,

I’m thinking of buying the gbp/usd at 1.5500, there is bullish rejection candles on the daily chart at support around 1.5426. Do you think this would be a good place to go long?[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I’m in already at 1.5512 !

well you can give it a try

[QUOTE=“Skyblue1982;524381”]

Vested :slight_smile:

5 lot @ 0.7818
SL 0.7750
TP 0.8000

Specially open a sub portfolio to follow your calls.

:slight_smile:

Regards,
Sky[/QUOTE]

SL reach a few hr back. ;(

You know Skyblue1982, when you have a stop lose like yours which had plenty of room to reverse, and you see the trade going strongly against you , you don’t have to stay their and watch it take you out. Pull the trigger yourself and get out. When it settles buy it again and you will most likely make that money back and then some. That is called a back up plan, now if your out and about , then is a different story.

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;524853”]You know Skyblue1982, when you have a stop lose like yours which had plenty of room to reverse, and you see the trade going strongly against you , you don’t have to stay their and watch it take you out. Pull the trigger yourself and get out. When it settles buy it again and you will most likely make that money back and then some. That is called a back up plan, now if your out and about , then is a different story. [/QUOTE]

Tony, in this case, what I want to show is that I strictly follow the instruction of holique. If he did not indicate any instruction, I will stick with the initial plan. Yes, u can flip trade but remember, long NZD is a positive carriage and definitely I will hold trade as weekend is coming.

Just another thing, FX bank dealer will normally create a sell pressure and consolidate position, so, if u trace the pace of this pair, it is not in a directional change, it is more of a consolidation.

My position is still live, but I just want to illustrate that holique price action indicator is weak at this stage and he should look at it and check. So far, he is 90% inversely right. I am a FX dealer and I am trained in my field, and I can use my indicator to trade, but remember, there are tons of player who do not know the field and just follow blindly. I do hope u see where I come from. Average trader will provide a hit rate of 50%. Good trader provide a hit rate of 70%. Excellent trader provide a hit rate of 80% and above. If a trader know that the hit rate is low, he should review his indicator and adjust toward the environment.

FYI: NZDUSD is trading range at 0.773-0.83. It is still in range and hence I am still a happy holder of the trade. And also, external environment such as war rumour, and QE3 tapering.

[QUOTE=“Skyblue1982;524860”]

Tony, in this case, what I want to show is that I strictly follow the instruction of holique. If he did not indicate any instruction, I will stick with the initial plan. Yes, u can flip trade but remember, long NZD is a positive carriage and definitely I will hold trade as weekend is coming.

Just another thing, FX bank dealer will normally create a sell pressure and consolidate position, so, if u trace the pace of this pair, it is not in a directional change, it is more of a consolidation.

My position is still live, but I just want to illustrate that holique price action indicator is weak at this stage and he should look at it and check. So far, he is 90% inversely right. I am a FX dealer and I am trained in my field, and I can use my indicator to trade, but remember, there are tons of player who do not know the field and just follow blindly. I do hope u see where I come from. Average trader will provide a hit rate of 50%. Good trader provide a hit rate of 70%. Excellent trader provide a hit rate of 80% and above. If a trader know that the hit rate is low, he should review his indicator and adjust toward the environment.

FYI: NZDUSD is trading range at 0.773-0.83. It is still in range and hence I am still a happy holder of the trade. And also, external environment such as war rumour, and QE3 tapering.[/QUOTE]

Oh Tony, let me enlighten you one more thing, go look at NZD 1hr , 4hr and daily chart and you may know what I mean.

So get your fact right before you comment on my posting and also, I am not even worried for a 100 to 200 pips movement, hence I do not have to pull that trigger cause my cash management is done proper and just one more point, I am planning ahead for next two FOMC meeting.

Dont feel you have to explain your self, i simply missed read your post. cat

I always recommend moving stops to breakeven once price move some decent pips, in the case of the nzdusd trade price did moved 35pips up. And another thing just becomes one is having losses does not mean the trading approach is faulty. There are times the market will be choppy/random(just as in august) and theres nothing one can do about it…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;524920”]

I always recommend moving stops to breakeven once price move some decent pips, in the case of the nzdusd trade price did moved 35pips up. And another thing just becomes one is having losses does not mean the trading approach is faulty. There are times the market will be choppy/random(just as in august) and theres nothing one can do about it…[/QUOTE]

Hi Horlique,

Sorry, owe you an apology in this. What I am trying to say is, your trade was SL. But tony came in and talk about pull out in trade and so on.

I believe I was too hot to hold back on my words. Sorry.

No one is always on the winning streak. It is just that we as a live FX trader, need to constantly adjust our strategy to fix the environment and not the opposite.

And if someone want to post something, it should be supported by a fact or strategy. Your calls is so far still very supported but when tony speak, he basically just shoot without a logic, thus causing me to lose my head.

Tony - the whole world knows that we need to pull trigger, but can you explain why and which point to trigger? So stop posting about pulling trigger. Go read back what you post! And stop act like as if you are very smart! 0.7750 is a support point. Other than that, it is a minor point at 0.7770 and 0.7790. I do not see a need to stop out trade at those figure. Also, yesterday and today dips is due to the rise in UsD across board. If you ever think, then you should know the reason why I did not do it. My first position on SL is harmless, it is only informative post, so do not put in unwanted comment unless you are clear abt what you want to bring across.

Regards,
Sky

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;524886”]Dont feel you have to explain your self, i simply missed read your post. cat[/QUOTE]

Tony, I am not explaining myself. I am educating you. Comment on fact and not on other user. You try to use my posting to showcase that you are smart. If that is your intention, then I will advise you to stop using that method to boost your ego, cause in FX, if you want to make money, then keep all your ego, if not, trust me, in long run, you will suffer.

So, from 0.7820 to 0.775, can you explain to me, where will you pull the trigger and explain why u decide to pull that. Support by chart? Reversal point? Candlestick pattern? Or pin bar? News? Give me the point that you will pull trigger and explain why u do that. Also the timing that you do it. Pre News? post News? NY open? LN close?

Posting generic concept is very very simple, it is just using a keyboard and type. But posting and bring a powerful concept is more difficult. You are just posting for the sake of posting and your posting has no topic logic! Flip flop in a trend channel will burn all your fund.

By your posting, you mentions to pull trigger. I can sense that your so call pulling trigger is based on emotion and fear. If that is the case, then you seriously have a problem. I will advise you to stop trading cause you trade on emotion and fear and not thru knowledge and indicator.

Let me illustrate a case:
Two days back, AUD was rising from 0.9020 thru to 0.9050.
If you happen to short at 0.9020, then when the spot went to 0.9050, will u stop out?
If you do, you will be crying, cause AUD went south to settle well below 0.8950. The reason is because of the US news and the external reason. If you do monitor that day, the AUD chart before the rise and dip is clearly displaying a downtrend. I shorted and I stand firm with my decision, the spot went up then down.

Regards,
Sky

please lets try to make friendly replies, cos we are all here for positive reasons.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;524968”]

please lets try to make friendly replies, cos we are all here for positive reasons.[/QUOTE]

Dear Horlique,

Sorry for that. I seldom post. But when I do post, I notice a guy continue to comment on my posting for two days in a roll with no quality comment, if you are me, how will you feel? I am pissed and upset by his comment.

Horlique, your indicator is correct, cause it matches my indicator too. But somehow or rather, the timing look strange.

Still remember our EUR USD trade? I mention our direction is same, we saw a downtrend. But that day, your trade got SL. Remember? I am trying to find the winning pattern so that all of us can have a lot of home run together.

I am tracking your posting in August, the direction of your trade is correct, but somehow, it was SL first before you can count the winning…

Let make money!!!

Regards,
Sky

Thats right were all here for the same reason!

I appreciate your thread Horlique!

i said earlier that we are all here to make profits, this thread basically for us to exchange positive views about the market not to exchange offensive words . If you have an issue about anybody you can do that thru private messages. And also this thread is not for destructive criticism nobody is 100% when is comes to trading. If you have any issue about my trading or signals send me a private message…

Happy new month to all babypips members. And also happy new months to those following/contributing to this thread. August is gone here comes September. Wishing all a happy pipping month.

Cheers Horlique. Lots of high impact reports on the economic calendar this week. Any thoughts on AUD and NZD? Charts look ugly, possibly new lows on the horizon…