I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I am expecting a new low to be created for AUDUSD, do not know what Horlique will say.

Trading outlook for 2nd september to 6th september.

First i will start with my favourite.

1. Eurusd; This pair sold off over 270pips from the near term resistance 1.34000-1.34300 to close fews pips above the support zone 1.32000-1.31670. On friday closed it formed a bearish rejection candle so we will look for bullish signal around the support to buy into(the existing uptrend) the resistance zone. Meanwhile on the weekly chart price did closed in between the dynamic zone(moving averages). One thing to note is that news surrounding the likely attack on syria by the US military may have a pronounce effect on the usd pairs.

2. Gbpusd; This pair did formed a bearish indecision candle on friday close signalling that if price opens above 1.55000(a strong psychological point) we may see a bullish move up to 1.56000(the nearest resistance point ) but if price opens below 1.55000 we may likely see a downward move to 1.54000(the nearest support point).

3)EURaud; On the weekly chart price has formed a bearish signal just below 1.50000(a very powerful psychological point) signalling downward play but the trend is still up. On the daily chart a bullish signal did formed on friday close , so am anticipating that price will move to 1.49000 before either moving down. The near-term support on the daily chart is 1.47600. So lets see where markets will open today.

4)GBpaud; price is moving in a range of 1.72000-1.75000 so i expect price to hit 1.75000 before we can look for any opportunity to sell. The trend is still up.

5)Nzdusd; This pair is approaching 0.77000(a powerful psychological level) and price is now at key support level so we may like look for a bullish daily signal to go long, but the market looks like it will break lower pass the support zone. So lets see how things unfolds next week.

6)Audusd; Price is at a 3 year low and also price is sitting on the support zone of 0.89000-8.88500 so we may like be looking for a bullish signal here but if any bearish signals forms and closed outside the support zone we look to short this pair. And price has been moving in a range of 0.88500-0.92000.

7)Goldusd; A powerful bearish signal did formed on the weekly chart at 1430.000(a powerful key resistance zone) so if price breaks the low of last week’s candle(weekly candle) we will expect a violent move towards 1352.000. On the daily chart price did closed below 1400.000 a strong psychological level so i expect lower prices on goldusd this week.

8)GBpnzd; Price did closed above 2.00000(a strong psychological point) so we will watch this pair for possible price action signals.

9)GBpcad; This pair did formed a nice bullish signal on friday close so if price breaks the high of friday’s daily candle we will likely buy into 1.65000 the nearest reisitance.

PLEASE STICK TO DAILY CHART WHEN MAKING YOUR ANALYSIS AND LOOK OUT FOR ECONOMIC REPORTS. FOLLOW YOUR TRADING PLAN AND UTILIZE EXCELLENT RISK MANAGEMENT.

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY TRADING MONTH.

I am in Horlique leaving that volatile month of August.
With the pair AUDUSD and it is bullish since the market open.

Cheers

Good Morning Everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :slight_smile:

Let the next 20 days be of joy and prosperity.

Regards,

Graphicvs

Interesting stuffs forming on eurcad and goldusd.

1. Eurcad; a bullish indecision candle is about to form on the daily chart so if it forms we may likely go long.

2. goldusd; a buy signal is about to form sitting on the support zone but we will wait for it to retrace half way before going long, also a strong bearish signal did formed on the weekly chart so we have to be careful with this setup. And the daily setup is just below 1400.000 a strong psychological point.

Trade 53 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.39162

stops= 46pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; indecision candle formed at support in the direction of up trend.

Risk 2% here

Thank you Horlique2.

The Goldusd buy setup is valid but we will look for a decent entry after the ‘‘usd news at 10am EST’’

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;525995”]Trade 53 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.39162

stops= 46pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; indecision candle formed at support in the direction of up trend.

Risk 2% here[/QUOTE]

SL reached:) (not vested)

ya it was a perfect setup, but am not surprise that the outcome made you happy…

Should i close eurcad?

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;526200”]
ya it was a perfect setup, but am not surprise that the outcome made you happy…[/QUOTE]

Not really, Seriously, i do hope you are right :wink: . If u do read back, so far, I am still a follower of your thread. I do admit your indicator are right :wink: and I wanted to provide you with encouragement ad trying my best to help u to refine your indicator. If you do perceive me as your enemy, then I will not read or post in your thread from now on. But do differential who is your friend or who is not. If I do see u as enemy, I will not even point out something.

Regards,
Sky

Skyblue1982 what are your thoughts on eurcad

[QUOTE=“letterB;526215”]Skyblue1982 what are your thoughts on eurcad[/QUOTE]

1. EUR is showing downtrend based on the trend line. (till support 1.31)

2. CAD has been hammered badly recently and it is doing a technical pull back. (resist - 1.06, support- 1.045)

3. China news tomorrow.

4. This pair rises too sharp for the past one month.

Unless otherwise, if there is no other pair to trade, if not, I will avoid this pair. Unless u reach next week, where fear of the FOMC, if not, it will be a downward trend. Also, if u long, u will enter negative carriage, not quite favourable as a mid-long term player. It will be entire different ball game next week. No one knows what will happen.

I am avoiding :wink:

Sky thank you for taking time to help me.

[QUOTE=“letterB;526226”]Sky thank you for taking time to help me.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, holique is the thread master, do take the cue from him, cause he may has different type of insight and strategy.

Do follow his SL,tp accordingly.

Babypips is a public forum so one must expect all kinds of human beings. Lol.

You are free to post whatever makes you feel good on the thread no problem. This thread is open to all.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;526231”]Babypips is a public forum so one must expect all kinds of human beings. Lol.

You are free to post whatever makes you feel good on the thread no problem. This thread is open to all.[/QUOTE]

Actually!!

No disrespect. But I only come here for horlique2 tips and reviews… If everyone starts to share information I don’t think here is the place… You can start a new post… And invite people to check it out…

If we all start posting!! things are gone get messy and out of focus…

Admin should clean the thread of all the noisy comments and drama… And leave only the relevant information needed to Learn forex… And in this case… All the post from horlique2 should stay… Everything else should go…

The forum is for all by all…

But that’s me…

Thanks Mr H.

Peace …

What are you views on EUR/USD at this moment in time?

Mr. H I agree, you are absolutely right. I am sorry for hijacking the thread.