I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

my view now is bearish on eurusd it seems eurusd is about closing outside support zone.

Also nzdusd is about forming a bearish signal just below resistance zone. And Gbpusd is showing a decent rejection at near-term resistance.

The main reason i started this thread was for fellow traders to exchange positive ideas about the forex market that will have a positive impact on our trading abilities, ANOTHER REASON was to encourage fellow traders that one can make money consistently by implementing simple price action strategies. I did not start this thread to prove to anyone that am a super-human-trader(who can never lose a trade or who will never have a lossing streak). Anyone who preaches that as a pro-trader that you will always win all the time is just a scammer/fraudsters (if you believe you can never lose then you must be a very big fool). No matter how good you are as a trader you cant avoid lossing streak/losses,its must happen atleast once in a while. And one you also know that great traders like soros,buffet,paul jones etc do have lossing streaks.

Its always ridiculous (immediately) after a loss to find some people(negative critics/haters of good deeds) coming around to showcase how good(or foolish) they are by posting negative comments just to prove that they are the best traders out there.

For the negative critics/haters of good deeds; PLEASE WE DONT NEED YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD TO AVOID EXCHANGE OF VERY OFFENSIVE WORDS, I BELIEVE EVERYONE VISITING THIS THREAD IS ATLEAST UP TO 18YEARS AND SHOULD BE A LITTLE BIT SENSIBLE THAN A BABY. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE BEST-TRADER-OUT THERE PLEASE START YOUR THREAD AND START POSTING YOUR 100%-NO-LOSS-FORECAST, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR CHEAP POPULARITY. IF YOU FEEL WHAT AM(and the positive contribution of other traders) DOING HERE IS VERY BAD THEN YOU DONT NEED TO VISIT NOR REPLY TO ANY POST ON THIS THREAD.I HAVE ALSO IMPROVED AND LEARN ALOT FROM FELLOW TRADERS ON THIS THREAD SO I WILL MAKE SURE THIS THREAD STANDS GREATER AND GREATER AS THERE DAYS PASS BY. starting a thread on babypips is very free, its just a click.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;526395”]The main reason i started this thread was for fellow traders to exchange positive ideas about the forex market that will have a positive impact on our trading abilities, ANOTHER REASON was to encourage fellow traders that one can make money consistently by implementing simple price action strategies. I did not start this thread to prove to anyone that am a super-human-trader(who can never lose a trade or who will never have a lossing streak). Anyone who preaches that as a pro-trader that you will always win all the time is just a scammer/fraudsters (if you believe you can never lose then you must be a very big fool). No matter how good you are as a trader you cant avoid lossing streak/losses,its must happen atleast once in a while. And one you also know that great traders like soros,buffet,paul jones etc do have lossing streaks.

Its always ridiculous (immediately) after a loss to find some people(negative critics/haters of good deeds) coming around to showcase how good(or foolish) they are by posting negative comments just to prove that they are the best traders out there.

For the negative critics/haters of good deeds; PLEASE WE DONT NEED YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD TO AVOID EXCHANGE OF VERY OFFENSIVE WORDS, I BELIEVE EVERYONE VISITING THIS THREAD IS ATLEAST UP TO 18YEARS AND SHOULD BE A LITTLE BIT SENSIBLE THAN A BABY. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE BEST-TRADER-OUT THERE PLEASE START YOUR THREAD AND START POSTING YOUR 100%-NO-LOSS-FORECAST, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR CHEAP POPULARITY. IF YOU FEEL WHAT AM(and the positive contribution of other traders) DOING HERE IS VERY BAD THEN YOU DONT NEED TO VISIT NOR REPLY TO ANY POST ON THIS THREAD.I HAVE ALSO IMPROVED AND LEARN ALOT FROM FELLOW TRADERS ON THIS THREAD SO I WILL MAKE SURE THIS THREAD STANDS GREATER AND GREATER AS THERE DAYS PASS BY. starting a thread on babypips is very free, its just a click.[/QUOTE]

Yep… That’s that… Well said… Dr H…

Dr.H… I like it :slight_smile:

Trade 54 sellstop on nzdusd at 0.77935

stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance point.

Risk 1% here.

sell stops on Gbpusd at 1.55471
stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish rejection below 1.56000

risk 1% here.

So we are risking 2% here.

Trade 54 sellstop on nzdusd at 0.77935

stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance point.

Risk 1% here.

sell stops on Gbpusd at 1.55471
stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish rejection below 1.56000

risk 1% here.

So we are risking 2% here.

Thank you Horlique, Trades were added.

and to the person who was complaining about sl being hit and was not even invested, dude, we are invested and we aren’t complaining because we trust this guy and the way he does his trades, whats more we learn from him and he is kind enough to be so helpful. Please stop disturbing the peace here and if you have negativity to throw around do it somewhere else.

Nicely Said, bro!! Hope to learn from you more.

This thread is very needed, keep up the great work Horlique2. I for one have benefited from this thread just like many others and i DO thank you.

Nice word…

My nzdusd trade was triggered but on only one account… maybe the spread?

Chances are your right. So your going to trade the same pair on different accts. nice

Yep I manage about 4 accounts.

So, I can find you trading on zulutrade as well?

I have left all other strategies to follow price action pattern strategy. I’m very much interested.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;526395”]The main reason i started this thread was for fellow traders …[/QUOTE]

Good for you Horlique. Thanks for continuing. So many frustrated desperate angry “traders” losing money and all they want to do is poo on everyone else. Hit the ignore button. No successful trader needs to defend himself. No one following your signals wants to hear haters. Every good system takes losses. That’s why you post “risk 2%” at the end of each post. Thank you for sticking with it.

Thought it was directed at me, sorry, no horlique doesn’t do it on zulutrade.

Good evening guys, two interesting formations now on card .

1. EURcad; a decent bulllish signal is about to form on eurcad daily chart just above support zone so we may likely buy this pair.

2)GBPnzd; a cool inside bar formation is about to form on the 4hours chart just above the support zone so we may likely buy this pair at daily candle close.

Hi Horlique there are sone news announcements tomorrow.