Trade 55 buystops on eurcad at 1.38707

stops= 50pips

targets= 150pips
reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily chart above support

risk 1% here.

Buy GBpnzd at 1.97668
stops= 55pips

tragets= 165pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on 4hours chart just above support.

Risk 1% here.

So we are risking 2% here.

for those who took this trade please move stops to breakeven on the Gbpnzd trade seems price is up +34pips.

It was a good trade horlique!

yes its now a home run

Guys are you watching eurusd??

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;527111”]

yes its now a home run[/QUOTE]

You have adjusted the SL to break even. SL was breach first. No new instruction to open a new order after the SL. Do you still consider this as a home run?

Your previous comments explains what type of person you are. And I have nothing to explain to you.
PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY MORE COMMENTS/POST ON THIS THREAD. AM USING THE WORD ‘PLEASE’ .

This is a perfect warning to you.
I seriously think Babypips need to introduce a ‘‘thread moderation features’’ for thread starters just like in FOREX FACTORY so that NEGATIVE persons like ‘MR SKYBLUE’ will not use other people’s thread for cheap popularity.

sky is not saying anything negative. He is just pointing out that if you shifted the trade SL to BE, then it will hit the SL. So how can you say its a home run?

Its just an observation. Quit complaining that everyone is out to get you. Man up and accept criticisms and not just praises

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;527247”]

Your previous comments explains what type of person you are. And I have nothing to explain to you.
PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY MORE COMMENTS/POST ON THIS THREAD. AM USING THE WORD ‘PLEASE’ .

This is a perfect warning to you.
I seriously think Babypips need to introduce a ‘‘thread moderation features’’ for thread starters just like in FOREX FACTORY so that NEGATIVE persons like ‘MR SKYBLUE’ will not use other people’s thread for cheap popularity.[/QUOTE]

Wow man… You need to relax. Most people who get this defensive are usually scammers who are trying to sell something. If you don’t want people pointing out obvious and valid points… Don’t post on a public thread.

Guys please refer to Horlique answer again. He clearly mentioned the word (Now) so that explains itself. It did hit sl but it was a hone run afterwards. And that exactly Horlique meant. Whats the big deal here…

[QUOTE=“nadeemalam1;527259”]

Guys please refer to Horlique answer again. He clearly mentioned the word (Now) so that explains itself. It did hit sl but it was a hone run afterwards. And that exactly Horlique meant. Whats the big deal here…[/QUOTE]

The big deal is how Horlique is having a cow about being questioned…

Also, the trade WAS NOT a home run if it was stopped out per his signal.

Hi there Horlique. I’m new to your thread here. Is the first signal still valid? The second one seems to have been done correct?

am happy that am not selling any signal to anyone, well keep on being a critic. For the records i did not start this thread for cheap praises.
Am 100% sure that this thread has benefited some persons which makes me very happy.

I welcome constructive criticism but not when someone keeps looking for faults.

you can delete the pending order.

The initial question was not critical… He was just asking a question. If you are going to claim a “home run trade” even though your signal got stopped out at break even it can be expected that you will be asked questions. :+1:

get a life fa**ot

Is it really such a big deal that it warrants cluttering this thread with all these off-topic posts?

He’s just a keyboard warrior who makes no profit from trading and he knows it

Trade 56 sell gbpcad at 1.63701
stops= 55pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance.
Risk 1% here.

Sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.43724
stops= 55pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed below support line

risk 1% here.

Sell gbpusd now or sell gbpusd at 1.55865
stops= 55pips
targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance
risk 1% here.

Wish all happy pipping.

Trade 56 sell gbpcad at 1.63701
stops= 55pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance.
Risk 1% here.

Sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.43724
stops= 55pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed below support line

risk 1% here.

Sell gbpusd now or sell gbpusd at 1.55865
stops= 55pips
targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at resistance
risk 1% here.

Wish all happy pipping.