I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Key words “make monies” like that . With that said by Horlique2 have a great week end.:slight_smile:

ya happy weekend.

Lol, I honestly forgot that today is weekend, thanks for the bump.Sorry, I’m just excited. Have a great weekend horlique!

Am happy this thread has positive benefits to many.
happy weekend to all.

If its any help to anyone I will enter half my position at the entry

Another entry with the other half position anywhere between entry and stop loss will give me a better dollar average across the trade

If the trade goes straight positive and the move looks strong for a run I will enter the other half then on a pullback on the 5 or 15 minute chart to get my full position into the market

I will always break my entry into 4 pieces and sometimes enter 4 times with 25%

I can make good pips with a single unit at entry then another if it goes 10/20 against then a double ie 2 units closer to the stop …just getting back to entry on this trade will give good returns whilst leaving a free runner

I think it was the gbp/nzd trade this week is a good example of breaking up entry and what was a break even could and was a lovely trade

Horlique does a good job of giving you the direction for a session or 2 if a trade starts strongly reversing then if you are stepping aside with 50% to 75% of your position it is a strong place to be

A strong move that makes the signal candle/set up invalid is more often than not a strong move the other way in order for this to happen breakdowns ect

You then have opportunity with your other 50 to 75% to catch the reversal and hedge or wait for news to die down ect to look to enter in the original direction

I will be taking profit of some of the positions on the way up and then getting that money back in on a drop lower

Following your 5 and 15 minute candles on a move can give opportunity to maximise gains it is great to have pips in the bank sometimes and the trade has bounced around entry to stop for a while

This can become a free trade before its even left the station

See what damage you can do scalping pips along the way if you are confidant on the direction… putting all position in at one entry with a stop takes away this opportunity

Hope this helps anyone that’s got time to watch there screens

Am preparing a detail writeup for next week’s trading outlook. So please stay tune to this thread.

The explanation/reply from freddypond is also interesting as a newbie!

Why are people so crazy with suspicion a “newbie” I think that means someone hasn’t been bothered to post before doesn’t it… I think the term newbie for someone that has traded for 8 years doesn’t really apply to myself

All the best

ho so you are a pro-trader, i wont be surprise if you post next that you are trading for a big bank like your friends.
am surprise that you keep posting on this thread when you and cnpforex told the world that this thread is rubbish ,that you and CNPforex lost 89% your capital following signals from this thread. So why are u still visiting and posting on this thread do you want to lose another 89% of your capital. Lol hahahahahaha.
Have you not learnt your lesson that you must stay away from a bad thread?

Why wont you lose 89% of your capital when you risk 60pips for a 10pips profits.

‘‘i will post a signal that you should risk 60pips to targets 130pips immediately the markets moves 10pips profit you will be very excited to close the trade thinking that you are smart(hahahahaha),but you will allow a lossing trade to hit a 60pips loss’’.

If i am following a signal that lost 89% of my account the BEST/WISE THING I WILL DO IS TO STOP VISITING THE SIGNAL SOURCE/THREAD(its just common sense).
Happy sunday to all.

Horlique2,

I suggest you check yourself. I never said it was rubbish. I said it did not work for me. I think you are mixing some things up here to be honest with you. I don’t know what the other guys are going on about so don’t place a false meaning on my words.

Thanks!

Hey Horlique

Sorry but I never blamed you.I just said I agree on nfp’s post as I also felt the % of losing trade is higher and its a problem!

Hi

Sorry if that seems negative.
Great to know about you.

Cheers

i could still remember around july how you complained of lossing lots of money cos of a paid signal provider and Euro news(i guess that euro news was me), that you are trying to rebuild your account following signals on this thread.
I have nothing more to say i hope our conversation should end after this post cos its benefits no one, i wish you the best in whatever you do. For the rest of the people who are ready to follow simple trading rules the good days are coming back please position yourselves to make good profits. What ever the outcome of the trades please take it in good faith. Remember that ‘‘Horlique2’’ is just another human being who is willing/ trying to share the little he has, am not a god.
’‘Horlique2’’ is not solely responsible for your trading success am just trying to assist in my little way,its your responsible to strive in becoming a better trader. That does not mean when my signals hit a loss that i should become your ‘YOUR FRUSTRATION PUNCHING BAG’ if you hate losses investments/financial markets should never be in your activity list.

I suggest the people that think horlique signals are making them lose money to trade for themselves. funny how they sound very clever and “pro” in this trading world yet still follow others’ signals. after reading recent posts, this sky guy really amuse me… he actually wanted to help horlique and kept saying that his indicator points the same direction but there are some flaws in it. if u are what u said u are, pls make a signal thread and i wud be glad to follow ur signals and see how “pro” u are =)

Hello guys lets now have our trading outlook for 9th september to 13th september 2013.

I will start with my favourite pairs(sorry i dont trade jpy pairs).

1. EURusd; For the past 5 trading days price has been moving just close or within the support zone of 1.32000-1.32100 and a bullish signal did formed on the weekly chart in line with the up trend on the weekly chart so i expect toa violently tank up towards 1.33000 being the nearest psychological point. Price did closed on friday within the support zone but the trend is now down on daily chart so if any sell price signal we will sell taking the weekly bullish setup into consideration.

2)GBPusd; we had a decent entry on this pair on thursday 5th september 2013 but the non farm payrol spoiled the fun for this trade stopping us out at the breakeven. Price close just below the resistance zone 1.56400-1.57000 so we will be looking at this level for any decent sell signal on the daily chart.

1. EURaud; This pair gave us a decent sell signal on 5th september after price formed a decent sell signal just outside the support zone of 1.44500-1.45000, so i expect price to reach 1.42000 being the next psychological point before we can think of buying this pair ,eventhore a bullish signal did formed on friday just above 1.43000 which i dont trust it(cos i believe it was formed due to bearish traders exiting their position due to friday gap) if price rotate back to the old support zone we will look for another sell entry.

4)GBPaud; This pair soldoff over 420pips from the resistance zone to close above the strong psychological/support zone 1.7000 so we will be looking for buy signals this week at this level, i also feel there will be a corresponding upward correction this week.

5)Nzdusd; This pair moved up over 280pips from support zone 0.77200 to close few pips below 0.80000 a powerful psychological point so we will be looking for buy or sell price action signal at 0.80000 this week.

1. AUDusd; This pair closed below key resistance zone 0.92000 so we will be looking for sell price action signal to push price towards 0.90000.

7)Goldusd; This pair formed a pin on weekly just below 1400.000 a very strong psychological level so i expect price to continue moving down towards 1364.000-1349.000 being the nearest support on the daily chart. Also the weekly pin formed below 1432.000 which is the weekly chart resistance point.

8)EURcad; This pair soldoff 300pips in the past 10 days after forming a powerful pin at 1.41200, but price closed above 1.36666 which is the key support point and price did form a rejection at the level,Could this be the end of the bearish run? We will definitely look for bullish signal at the support level. There have been atleast 3 failed bullish setup in the past trading days on this pair so we will trend carefully on this pair.

9)GBPnzd; This pair sold off over 280pips after forming a decent sell signal just below old support 1.97000 but price did closed on friday some pips above 1.95000 a decent psychological point, so i will be looking for a buy signal at these support zone 1.95000-1.94000.

1. GBPcad; This pair gave us a decent entry on 5th september 2013 price rotate down and close just below the support point 1.62000-1.61700 so i will be looking for buy signals here this week.

=========================
BEWARE OF NEWS AND TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN. ALSO LEARN TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR TRADING ACTIONS DONT ALWAYS LOOK WHO TO BLAME WHEN THE OUTCOME IS NOT SWEET. BE A MAN.

I wish all trading success this week.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;528370”]Hello guys lets now have our trading outlook for 9th september to 13th september 2013.

I will start with my favourite pairs(sorry i dont trade jpy pairs).

1. EURusd; For the past 5 trading days price has been moving just close or within the support zone of 1.32000-1.32100 and a bullish signal did formed on the weekly chart in line with the up trend on the weekly chart so i expect toa violently tank up towards 1.33000 being the nearest psychological point. Price did closed on friday within the support zone but the trend is now down on daily chart so if any sell price signal we will sell taking the weekly bullish setup into consideration.

2)GBPusd; we had a decent entry on this pair on thursday 5th september 2013 but the non farm payrol spoiled the fun for this trade stopping us out at the breakeven. Price close just below the resistance zone 1.56400-1.57000 so we will be looking at this level for any decent sell signal on the daily chart.

1. EURaud; This pair gave us a decent sell signal on 5th september after price formed a decent sell signal just outside the support zone of 1.44500-1.45000, so i expect price to reach 1.42000 being the next psychological point before we can think of buying this pair ,eventhore a bullish signal did formed on friday just above 1.43000 which i dont trust it(cos i believe it was formed due to bearish traders exiting their position due to friday gap) if price rotate back to the old support zone we will look for another sell entry.

4)GBPaud; This pair soldoff over 420pips from the resistance zone to close above the strong psychological/support zone 1.7000 so we will be looking for buy signals this week at this level, i also feel there will be a corresponding upward correction this week.

5)Nzdusd; This pair moved up over 280pips from support zone 0.77200 to close few pips below 0.80000 a powerful psychological point so we will be looking for buy or sell price action signal at 0.80000 this week.

1. AUDusd; This pair closed below key resistance zone 0.92000 so we will be looking for sell price action signal to push price towards 0.90000.

7)Goldusd; This pair formed a pin on weekly just below 1400.000 a very strong psychological level so i expect price to continue moving down towards 1364.000-1349.000 being the nearest support on the daily chart. Also the weekly pin formed below 1432.000 which is the weekly chart resistance point.

8)EURcad; This pair soldoff 300pips in the past 10 days after forming a powerful pin at 1.41200, but price closed above 1.36666 which is the key support point and price did form a rejection at the level,Could this be the end of the bearish run? We will definitely look for bullish signal at the support level. There have been atleast 3 failed bullish setup in the past trading days on this pair so we will trend carefully on this pair.

9)GBPnzd; This pair sold off over 280pips after forming a decent sell signal just below old support 1.97000 but price did closed on friday some pips above 1.95000 a decent psychological point, so i will be looking for a buy signal at these support zone 1.95000-1.94000.

1. GBPcad; This pair gave us a decent entry on 5th september 2013 price rotate down and close just below the support point 1.62000-1.61700 so i will be looking for buy signals here this week.

=========================
BEWARE OF NEWS AND TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN. ALSO LEARN TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR TRADING ACTIONS DONT ALWAYS LOOK WHO TO BLAME WHEN THE OUTCOME IS NOT SWEET. BE A MAN.

I wish all trading success this week.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Horlique :wink:

thanks beauty lady(hope you are a lady cos of your username)… Wishing you a happy pipping week.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;528380”]

thanks beauty lady(hope you are a lady cos of your username)… Wishing you a happy pipping week.[/QUOTE]

Lol yes I am, you too have a great trading week :wink:

Any most effective ideas about this week trading! You know what, from my childhood I am looking for the leads and suggestions. I don’t follow it, but I gather ideas from there!

Thanks Horlique, nice work! I wish all of you a nice trading week. Lets get some pips :13: