I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Do you trade GBPJPY? or any related pair? Just curiosity.

no i dont trade jpy pairs.

But you must trade gbp pairs. Or you don’t?

If you want to follow signals from this thread, please read page 1-page 15 of this thread.

here is the pairs we trade via this thread; eurusd,gbpusd,euraud,gbpaud,audusd,nzdusd,goldusd,gbpnzd,eurcad and gbpcad.

Sorry, I was to lazy for it. I am following all those who posts signals on any of those currencies. Making a different type of analisys. I mean, try to catch a consensus.

here are the pairs we trade via this thread; eurusd,gbpusd,euraud,gbpaud,audusd,nzdusd,goldusd,gbpnzd,eurcad and gbpcad.

Cool, thanks.

Economic News to watch out this week includes;

Wed 5:00 PM(est) – NZD Official Cash
Wed 9:30 PM(est) – AUD Employment
Wed 4:30 AM(est) – UK Claimant Count
Fri 8:30 AM(est) – US Core Retail Sales.

These reports will definitely have a strong impact on the markets this week.

Thank you for the info Horlique2.

Weekly chart and long term traders should be smiling now as EURusd is tanking up after forming a bullish signal last week. And its appears usd is weak against most major pairs. Come around at daily candle close for any possible setup(s). TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR TRADING ACTIONS, dont ever look for who to blame when things go wrong.

Interesting formations on nzdusd and audusd;

1)NZDusd; A bullish signal is about to form on the daily chart if this bullish candle forms above 0.80000 a powerful psychological level, we may likely buy towards 0.81000.

1. AUDusd; A bullish signal is about to form above 0.92000 a powerful psychological point which also a key resistance point, if this forms at today’s close we may like buy in line with the new bullish trend towards 0.93000.

Trade 57 buy nzdusd now or buy nzdusd at 0.80162

stops= 48pips

targets= 100pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily in line with uptrend.

Please risk 2% here.

this market has moved atleast 22pips so please move stops to breakeven, if price stop us out on breakeven we may re-enter.

Thank you Horlique2, bought AudUsd, trailing SL to lock in my profits now.

Amazing work you are doing here.

I myself will be responsible for my trading actions only.

you can buy this trade again cos the markets retraced back to our entry point. I wish you all good luck…

good one here, am happy for you i hope u made some pips from the audusd trade. can you share some of your pips with me. Hahahahahaha.

Happy pipping .

we are having a decent bullish run on audusd and nzdusd. Price is kissing the resistance zone on audusd daily chart. Traders who followed my forecast to buy these pairs will be smiling now.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;529298”]

good one here, am happy for you i hope u made some pips from the audusd trade. can you share some of your pips with me. Hahahahahaha.

Happy pipping .[/QUOTE]

Haha. No problem. Once I earned enuff to take a trip, I will buy you a meal or something else.

Anyway, do you think it will break the resistance or will it go either ways?

lets see what happens at today’s daily candle close, a sell signal may likely form at the resistance point on the audusd chart.If you look at Euraud price is approaching support once price read support on euraud(and form a buy signal there),the may be a corresponding bearish move on the audusd.
The ‘‘Aud employment change news’’ will reflect where price will be heading this week…