I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Nothing personal, but I think there is nothing wrong with his comment.
I have read your thread today, and I am very surprised that you always take it so personal when people provide good and honest advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Horlique2 View Post
i strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’

Wow. You deleted the post that you put. Since AUD went the other direction and u deleted? Wow

Forecast wrong is ok.

BUT when one has no credibility ? Will you still believe his signal? After he post wrong signal, instead of rectify the situation, he deleted the posting.

Hahahahahaha no credibility.

Nothing wrong with that. No one makes 100% accurate forecasts.

The fact is, he deleted his posting. He does not dare to face the fact. Other people who does not follow the thread will think he is 100% right. Which is not the case…

[QUOTE=“AlexTong;530514”]Quote Originally Posted by Horlique2 View Post
i strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’

Wow. You deleted the post that you put. Since AUD went the other direction and u deleted? Wow

Forecast wrong is ok.

BUT when one has no credibility ? Will you still believe his signal? After he post wrong signal, instead of rectify the situation, he deleted the posting.

Hahahahahaha no credibility.[/QUOTE]

what posting / signal did he delete? I’m following this post every 30-60 mins, i don’t remember anything being deleted… so what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Horlique2 View Post

He indicated that "he strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’

The posting is gone.

Any trader that has common sense knows that nobody can be 100 % right all the time.

[QUOTE=“AlexTong;530522”]Quote Originally Posted by Horlique2 View Post

He indicated that "he strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’

The posting is gone.[/QUOTE]

go back to page 114, that sentence is still there…nothing got deleted. anyway, i don’t see your problem, he said something and now you put his credibility on the plate? what is your point? it wasn’t his signal, wasn’t a fact, it was an opinion of his…

Let’s focus on the impt thing. Which is making pips. $£¢€¥

Is there anything more impt than that here? Unless it is related to life and death of course.

I find it pretty ridiculous that someone with no posts and credibility who decides to just open and read a thread has the thought that they can just come on in and start bashing the creator of the thread for no apparent reason?

The guy gives free help, advice, and signals which is basically doing all the FX work for people and has an extremely high success rate. Why disturb the peace?

[QUOTE=“AlexTong;530518”]

The fact is, he deleted his posting. He does not dare to face the fact. Other people who does not follow the thread will think he is 100% right. Which is not the case…[/QUOTE]

brrr, turning your nose up is easy - creating something is difficult…

this is soooo true to those kind of people like Alex…

I went to page 114, 113, 115, 144 but there is no such quote there… are you sure?

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530488”]

hmmmmmm am surprise u are not tired of negative comments like this. Hhahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Nothing negative about my comment… Just pointing out your feelings about the release were wrong… In case anyone was in the trade…Constructive to the thread.

[QUOTE=“AlexTong;530534”]

I went to page 114, 113, 115, 144 but there is no such quote there… are you sure?[/QUOTE]

It’s still there… It’s in his little internet flirting conversation with Kimberly.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530321”]

Thanks alot beauty, as i said earlier that the Audusd buy setup will be a risky one so we may stick with goldusd/eurcad. But i strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’[/QUOTE]

it’s here… page 114

oh, ok. I overlooked.
sorry

Can we get back to trading? I wanna make some money! hahaha:60:

Let’s keep stirring the soup, Mr Horlique :slight_smile:

Now we can get back to trading, and it would be nice if we stop throwing knifes around. It’s all about the $$$:60:

Some of the last comments on this thread made by ‘I LOVE PIZZA and others’ are just too childish and annoying, thats why i think babypips seriously need to introduce a ‘moderation feature’ for the ‘thread starter’ just like what forexfactory is doing. Am surprise when some adults reason like babies. There are so many persons who should not be making comments on this thread due to their low level of maturity.
Its funny that someone could claim this thread is rubbish but still come around to make silly comments on this thread about things that has nothing to do with trading. Am sure some of these useless posters have psychic problems. BABYPIPS REALLY NEED TO INTRODUCE A’ thread control ’ FEATURE FOR THREAD STARTERS.