I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;531083”]

Hey I’m not judging you… I thought it was cute. You two make an adorable pair. dde0d[/QUOTE]

Not funny ;(

awww… Group hug …sooo adorable!! I’ll twit this one on twitter lol

Kim,

Pizza and Holique2 are so cute together… I saw sparkle into their eyes ;)… Ah! Lovely…

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;531086”]

Not funny ;([/QUOTE]

Awww! I thought it was love… The air kisses seemed to be pretty convincing lol.

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;530313”] Hey sweety, great stuff you are doing here… Just thought I would warn you darling. Keep up the great work… ;)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530321”] Thanks alot beauty…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;530329”] Great stuff :wink: Best of luck to you :wink: (and moi!!) ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol… “Moi”!

Hey Horlique2

I just started reading your thread the other day, your NZUSD buy call was a nice one! :cool:
I’ll probably follow along with a demo account for the time being until I’m more satisfied & have time to trade proper this winter. Keep it up man & don’t let the trolls get to you, just put them on your ignore list :wink:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;531092”]

Kim,

Pizza and Holique2 are so cute together… I saw sparkle into there eyes ;)… Ah! Lovely…[/QUOTE]

Lol, not saying a word, speculation and assumptions are not good. :wink: Anyway great to see things back on track in a positive way.

What your thoughts on tapering this month sweety? I thought maybe because the unemployment figures were better than expected that the US may start to taper sooner rather than later?

I am a “newbie” to posting as was pointed out last week where a member thought it was a bit fishy I had even posted a comment … finding the bickering really quite strange

If someone doesn’t like a thread surly just stay away from it

Well done on tripling account in 4 months Pizza Man I was going to see if you wanted a job with our hedge fund …but on reading your thread 10 pip gains with a 500 pip stop is not our game but all credit to you if you can make it work … me personally like my sleep to be sweet and it would fry my mind to much having those drawdowns lingering in my account … go steady fella especially each time you increase lot size they are big hits to take

I am all new to this posting like I say and would like to start a thread where I could contribute some intra day live trades I think this would complement what Horlique is achieving as we trade 6am till around 5pm GMT …cant see in the profile though where/how to start one ???

Babypips holds a place in my heart as it was one of the first places I started on my forex journey 7 years ago as it is with many

I am now in a fantastic position where I am able to make 300/700 pips a week with 4 to 8 trades a day and would like to pass these on I am not sure how well it would work on a forum as some trades are entered up to 4 times at different levels if the trade starts to go against me so it would only be of benefit to traders that could monitor all day

I am not sure if Skype chat would be easier so we have set up a ID of plymouthforex if we go down this route permanently we are going to charge £25 a month after a 2 week trial to get people going, longer if they need … as this will help to cover the office assistant we are getting in to do the typing lol… I really have not got the time to leave the charts to type but I am prepared to call “dictation” across the desk … so will certainly not be entering into any “arguments”

I am a self taught trader that invested 1000,s of hours into my learning never bought 1 course and never attended 1 seminar to this I am proud and trade alongside 2 fellow traders which I have taught over the last 12 months and we are very profitable every week

We are greatfull to Horlique for the extra pips and have found that our alternative way to managing risk as put in previous post is making us good gains

That is the reason I felt compelled to stand up for him against the negativity certainly not as some have posted scared that he will stop posting … I found that especially head shakingly funny …it really is a spiteful world we live in sometimes

So instruction on how to set up a thread from anyone would be great… its probably staring me in the face but as always its
been a long day

I chatted to the lads in the office today about why we wanted to do this and we came to conclusion it was to "show off "

Forex has turned us crazy

All the best

[QUOTE=“freddypond;531102”]
Well done on tripling account in 4 months Pizza Man I was going to see if you wanted a job with our hedge fund …but on reading your thread 10 pip gains with a 500 pip stop is not our game but all credit to you if you can make it work … me personally like my sleep to be sweet and it would fry my mind to much having those drawdowns lingering in my account … go steady fella especially each time you increase lot size they are big hits to take
[/QUOTE]

Lol I would reject a job offer from Goldman Sachs or Citibank if I received one. You sign away your right to trade a personal account when working for a bank… No thanks :slight_smile:

I know…so much anticipation right now with FOMC next week. I think tapering could happen this month. I am watching my favorite EUD/USD at the moment and it seems that the cap is in 1.3300-50 as my expected resistance level then I will start looking for short. We can only expect but we shall see what actually will happen…

Beauty!
i love staying close to the technicals cos i can easily figure out what is happening, the tapering issue is just a little bit fishy. I only pay attention to strong economic reports like ‘‘Non farm payrol,Aud employment change’’ etc cos these reports have a direct visible impact on the markets and one can easily deduce whats happening… Do you know that it took me sometime to fully understand what 'tapering ’ means. Lol.
Dont worry much about Government ‘Tapering’ except you are position/monthly chart trader like George soros…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;531116”]

I know…so much anticipation right now with FOMC next week. I think tapering could happen this month. I am watching my favorite EUD/USD at the moment and it seems that the cap is in 1.3300-50 as my expected resistance level then I will start looking for short. We can only expect but we shall see what actually will happen…[/QUOTE]

Yes I too have been watching the EUR/USD also, all day :wink: I am in short already since 1.3293. Good luck my dear and happy trading :wink:

no we cant be cute together cos i dont like pizza ahahahahahah.
I think PIPNROLL and MR PIZZA are cute together, pipnroll is always around to defend Mr pizza. Lol.
This thread is getting too funny… Hope we stay focus on trading…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;531117”]
Beauty!
i love staying close to the technicals cos i can easily figure out what is happening, the tapering issue is just a little bit fishy. I only pay attention to strong economic reports like ‘‘Non farm payrol,Aud employment change’’ etc cos these reports have a direct visible impact on the markets and one can easily deduce whats happening… Do you know that it took me sometime to fully understand what 'tapering ’ means. Lol.
Dont worry much about Government ‘Tapering’ except you are position/monthly chart trader like George soros…[/QUOTE]

Thank you Hun, always good to talk to other traders in relation to what may or may not happen. I too use technical analysis, but to get a better edge I try to understand the fundamentals also :wink:

Happy trading guys :wink:

Don’t be jealous now… You are welcome to stop by at my “Talk to ME” thread… :wink:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;531128”]

Don’t be jealous now… You are welcome to stop by at my “Talk to ME” thread… ;)[/QUOTE]

Awww! Beauty… I will stop by at your thread darling. dde18

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;531129”]

Awww! Beauty… I will stop by at your thread darling. dde18[/QUOTE]

Pmsl :wink: count me in too gorgeous :wink:

I’ll be waiting handsome…:7:

Bread and butter formation on eurusd, eurcad and gbpcad;

1. EURusd; THIS pair is about to form a bullish signal on the daily chart if this forms and closed above 1.33000 we will buy eurusd to push price towards 1.34000.

2)EURcad; This pair is trying to form a bullish breakout pattern at support 1.36666, if this forms we may likely buy.

1. GBpcad; This pair is about forming a bullish indecision candle just above 1.63000 a powerful psychological point. If this happens we may buy pushing price towards 1.64000.

Of all This setups Eurusd looks like the best setup.

Trade 60 buy eurusd now or buy eurusd at 1.33026
stops= 50pips

targets= 110pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily chart.
Risk 1% here

buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.37370
stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips
reason forr trade; bullish breakout pattern formed on daily.
Risk 1% here.

So we are risky just 2% for these 2 positions.

Happy trading.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;531226”]Trade 60 buy eurusd now or buy eurusd at 1.33026
stops= 50pips

targets= 110pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily chart.
Risk 1% here

[/QUOTE]

Here’s a chart of eurusd at your entry… :wink: