IC Markets Alternative

I have checked some brokers like Alpari, FXCM, FXTM, FBS, FP Markets, ACY Securities ECN Accounts But no one is good like IC Markets. Its our bad luck that we can’t stay with IC.

1 Like

They are all BS.

What country are you in that is stopping you from using IC Markets now?

I am from Bangladesh.

very bizzare regulation
it sure helps the broker by moving foreign clients to some unregulated space where they can scammed in day light

What about tickmill & admiralmarkets Guys?

I choose stay with ic markets (SC), because so far i dont have any issues with this broker,

1 Like

I will keep the account for a while, keep fairly minimum balance and maybe watch & see. Please update each other guys. Thanks for starting the post.

Tried searching for IC Markets (SC) but nothing comes up at all. Not sure if it’s a good idea to keep my account for some time…

@megbalok

With all due respects, you could walk into a scam asking for a broker on an open forum. Please do your research in a reserved manor.

Just an observation, not a judgment.

Kind regards

get an address in australia then, super easy

Plenty of better alternatives to IC. Do some research to avoid getting scammed.

I am trading there as well. I will close out everything and move to another broker. I did not have any problems with them myself but was stunned by the amount of cases on forex peace army. So I am a bit anxious if I will recieve my funds.

Tried Tickmill, they did an obvious stop hunting to my accounts. Demo grew to 30,000% in 6 months, when live shrinks down to -90% in 6 months. They’re trading on same robots, same settings, and same server.

AVOID!!!

Summary: Dear ignorant clients, IC Markets is moving to Seychelles then we can do stop hunting comfortably to you all who live outside Australia. In the mean time, don’t forget to eat grass because we see all of you as ignorant cows. Period.

In my opinion for now, I would recommend these brokers that I think they seem to be nice but you’ll have to try them yourself. I won’t guarantee any of them.

• Dukascopy
  • IG Markets
  • Alpari

I’m giving you success recipe:

1. Never ever give up, if you give up your success chance is 0% but if you never give up your success chance is always more than 0%
  2. Never ever invest more than 10% of cash, diversify is king
  3. Never ever risk more than 1-2% on each trade

Wish you best luck and MASSIVE PROFITS!!!

Guys check your inbox for IC Markets latest email.

Thanks

withdrew. it says

If you have funded any of your trading accounts using a credit card within the last 60 days then all withdrawals will be processed as a refund back to the same credit card.

my card that I used recently ain’t there. Alread FIshy. LIvechat is unreachable right now for obvious reasons

You simply repeat lot of times that you are now with IC markets yet you somehow need to find somebody who is somewhat better than this IC Markets anyway ? Who was that really ? What doesn’t suit you well in that matter really ? How does that sounds ?

Interesting.

Find decent brokers is quite easy isn’t it? FCA or big ASIC regulated brokers can hardly go wrong. Except for 1, IC Markets that has an insane amount of proven scam on forex peace army.

I cleared out yesterday. Simply distributed the running trades and orders to one of my other brokers and revived one also. An ASIC broker of wich you do not find scam story’s. Take a guess wich one and you might be right in a few guesses. It ain’t that hard mate

FP Markets are better in all aspects from IC Markets.

Better spreads, Minimum opening balance and more platforms.

FP Markets are active before IC Markets was developed and it still holds a good reputation.