Ichimoku Winners e-book ( By Ahmed Elagouz )

My GBPJPY trade, post comments / thoughts!

[B]EUR JPY
Daily chart

EUR JPY crossed the clouds to meet an important support zone.
Looking for breaking the 32.6 fibo line going to 38.2
[/B]

Do you mean 23.6 or 32.6??

[B]AUD CAD
Daily chart

[/B]
[B]tenkan-sen crossed Kijun sen above the Kumo.
Will follow the price on small time frames to catch shorting signals , but after closing the gap.
The price is already under the Kumo on H4 and H1 time frames.
[/B]

[B]yeah , clear on the chart
I wrote wrong , sorry [/B]

[B]GBP CHF Daily chart

Still didn’t break the clouds and the trend line.
Looking for signals to buy on the small time frames after breaking 23.6 Fibo line.

[/B]

[B]
EUR USD
Daily chart

An important support area.

[/B]

Great n thks for sharing…I trade with ichi but other then chris , not many write out found. Please do contribute:

[B]GBP JPY H4 time frame[/B][B]

Will search for shorting signals on the small time frames after breaking the trend-line and crossing the Tenkan-sen for the Kijun-sen.
[/B]

Thank you [B]forexwinners2010[/B], for the nice book. Another one to my collection about this awesome indicator.

[B]EUR USD Daily chart.

Strong Resistance area on the daily chart.
The price crossed above the Kumo ( 2013/5/30 ) , but still couldn’t break the trend line.
[/B]

[B]
USD JPY / Daily chart
Tools : Ichimoku Indicator - Trend lines - Fibonacci Retracement

Strong Resistance [/B][B]Area on the Daily chart. The price is touching the Clouds and the trend line.[/B]
[B]Looking for catching shorting trades after closing the price under 23.6 Fibo.
[U]OR [/U]breaking the trend line to go up through the clouds. [/B]

[B]GBP JPY H4 chart
Tools : Ichimoku indicator , 2 trend lines , Fibonacci Retracement.

Important trend line on GBP JPY.
Looking for breaking the trend line and the Fibo level to continue moving up , Or going back to touch the clouds.

[/B]

[B]

[/B][B]NZD USD Daily Chart
[/B][B]
[/B][B]Strong resistance area on the daily chart and closing a red candle under the 38.2 Fibo line.
[/B][B]Looking for going down to touch the flat Kijun Sun and the 23.6 Fibo line.
[/B][B][/B]

[B]USD JPY Daily Chart
Important Trend line after breaking the clouds and 23.6 Fibo line.
Looking for breaking the trend line going to 38.2 Fibo [/B][B]OR [/B][B]touching the trend line and go back up near the clouds.[/B]

[B]GBP USD Daily Chart
Strong resistance area on the Daily chart ( trend line and 50.0 Fibo line )
Looking for going the price down to touch the 38.0 Fibo line and my be touching the clouds.

[/B]

I started to take a look on Friday, since then been almost non stop between your thread and utube. (Good thing my wife has been away this weekend ) Anyway I’m subscribing and will look forward to this thread in the future. Thanks again great book and great thread
Best Wishes and Continued Success
Gp

[B]USD CHF / H4 Time Frame

Waiting for breaking 23.6 Fibo Line and the clouds going to touch the 28.2 Fibo line.
Will take a long position after the breaking. [/B]

[B]AUD CAD // H4 Time Frame

Clear crossing between kijun sen and tenkan sen under 50.0 Fibo line. Will look for short trades on the small time frames till touching the clouds and 38.2 Fibo line.

[/B]

[B]you are welcome , Mr
I wish for your piping trades ;)[/B]