Ichimoku Winners e-book ( By Ahmed Elagouz )

USD JPY Daily chart Looking forward ranging the price in the narrow triangle between the two Trend Lines to break one of them and take a new direction.

Good ebook, thank you ! I included links to your site in my blog.

Great thread FW! Now even I can now understand ‘Ichimoku’ :smiley: I’m even considering running it alongside my ‘strat’ for comparison/ confirmation. Thanks again. :wink:

+1 I do the same

Daily chart GBP USD
Strong suport area.
Looking for breaking the Trend Line and the Fibo line to touch the clouds Or continue its movement above the Trend Line.

[B]
AUD USD Daily Chart

Tools :
1- Ichimoku Indicator ( Default settings )
2- fibonacci retracement
3- Manual Trend-lines.

Important narrow area on the daily chart between a trend line and 38.2 Fibo line.
Breaking the trend line and tenkan sen + Kijun sen will be a good chance for the price to touch the clouds.[/B]

[B]AUD USD Daily chart

[B]
Tools :
1- Ichimoku Indicator ( Default settings )
2- fibonacci retracement
3- Manual Trend-lines.

[/B]Breaking the trend line and going through the Kijun sen will be a good chance to take a short trade and catch some pips after going the price under the clouds on H4 time frame.[/B][B]
[/B]

[B]

[B]
EUR USD , Daily Chart.

Strong support area on the daily chart , looking for breaking the trend line + the Kumo to start a down trendline going to 23.6 Fibo line. [/B][/B]

[B]EUR GBP daily chart
choppy market on the daily chart under the clouds.
Looking for breaking the trendline , 23.6 Fibo line and the Kumo to take a good long signal.[/B]

This is fantastic! I have used this indicator in the past but never took the time to fully understand every indicator that Ichimoku uses.

Thanks for the ebook.

hi…i just downloaded your e-book :slight_smile:
but first, can you help me? i can’t hide the indicator line by setting the color to None.
i just want to see the tenkan-sen and kijun-sen line, so i set the other line to None and then i save the template.
but everytime i load that template, it always come like this.

the chikou span and down kumo color always turn to black.
how can i hide those lines?

[B]

EUR JPY Daily Chart
Tools : Ichimoku Indicator , Trend lines and Fibonacci.

A strong trend line on the Daily chart. Breaking the clouds and 38.2 Fibo line will be a string signal to take a short trade with a first take profits point at 50.0 Fibo line.[/B]

[B]download Ichimoku-Winners-e-book[/B]

[B]download Ichimoku indicator with our tpl[/B]

Hello , sorry for late answer
download the indicator and my tpl from the post above and try to hide what you want

[B]GBP JPY daily chart

[B]Tools : Ichimoku Indicator , Trend lines and Fibonacci.

Waiting for closing the candle under the 23.6 Fibo line to take a sell signal from the Daily chart.[/B][/B]

But would you take the trade if the cross was still above the cloud? Or no cross at all? d.

Hi all, have always find ichimoku fascinating. I noticed mt4 kumo clouds differs from that of Netdania(Android) and Trade Interceptor(Android). Take for example, GBPJPY on daily, you will see it differs a lot. So which is correct? any comments are welcome.

Question: with many strategies one is suppose to check the next higher TF to see if its direction agrees with the TF you get an entry signal, does this apply to ichimoku? I rarely find the D. & W. agreeing so somewhat in doubt if this idea of 2 TFs agreeing is possible with ich. Any help much appreciated. d.

[B]GBP USD Daily chart
Tools : Ichimoku Indicator , Trend lines and Fibonacci.

Looking for closing the current candle under the clouds to take a sell trade with a take profits at 38.2 Fibo line.[/B]

Great information thanks.

How you set fibo on your chart, I also see you dont use previous high low to set fibo.? Placing fibo on chart is always create problem for me. ?