Ichimoku Winners e-book ( By Ahmed Elagouz )

My Chart Candles and cloud shape is different from yours. I am using instaforex, can you tell me your broker name ? or which one is good?

like this alot

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your time in sharing and making this information available to us. Unfortunately, it appears that your download link no longer works. Could you please advise if your ebook is still available for download?

Thanks

The ebook is still up and running as I downloaded it about a week ago
Good info
I really like ichimoku, just happy we got more info about how to make it work…

Thanks Icequebe. I was using the link on the previous page (which wasn’t working), and not the link at the start of the topic to download the ebook. All OK now.
Do you happen to have a copy of his template?

I am sorry mate I do not have his template, I set the indi up myself, I dont think his is any different he uses the same default settings, which are the best to use.

No problems - thanks for getting back to me. After having a quick look at his book, you are right - he uses just the standard settings in his ebook. I really like Ichimoku also, and am keen to get my hands on as much info as possible. His ebook is a very useful resource.

Thanos for sharing

I like Ichimoku as it is quite reliable, I am sure each person can fine tune it to his or her own rules to suit themselves.
I do not like to trade it too much on lower time frames, to be honest I could go down as far as 4hr timeframe but for me to go down lower to 1hr 30mins etc is not how I like to trade…
But like I say, each person has his or her own style.

I would like to help out where I can and also maybe keep this thread alive as this indicator is actually very good…The thing is deciding which pairs to trade it with, I like volatility so I definitly trade the XAU/USD,EUR/AUD is another one of my favourite ones…
I actually use this on about 13 pairs but I dont take chances with it and I dont just willy nilly get into a trade for the sake of having a trade, if I dont get the perfect set up I leave it be until I get my setup I look for

Icequebe,

What are your top 5 pairs you trade with ichimoku. I like Eur/Aud as well.

Thanks Icequebe. I have only just started trading with Ichomoku, but have been doing alot of research on it over the last few months (internet sites, ebooks, videos, etc), and I have to say that I love the way the indicator presents everything on the one chart for you.
I’m interested to know which strategy (or stratagies) you employ to trade Ichimoku? Do you stick the the classic strategy, or use a number of different strategies?

I stick with the classic strategy, although I have one more indicator which I also like using for more confirmation, they say if it aint broke dont fix it